NO GODDAMN IT

NO GODDAMN IT
FUCK FUCK
How did I not hear about this until now?

Because you live under a rock and haven't read any comic news or even any DC comics (as they have a tribute page to him being published) in several weeks?

It sucks though, I hate this year

You have other hobbies? You weren't online that day? Really OP, it's anyone's guess
F

I don't know I'm pretty sure there was a sticky on Sup Forums

negro we had an entire week of Frank face in his honor

IIRC we didn't get a sticky until the day after but there were tons of threads and storytimes up anyway so if OP was here he would have seen it

Isn't Stan Lee's birthday today?

THE PLOT THICKENS

fuck you guys, I can't be on Sup Forums every goddamn day, I have a life. But how can great comic men like Dillon be allowed to die when parasites like Bendis are still alive?

No, but it is Darwyn Cooke's birthday. RIP in peace.

too late OP

YOU HAD ONE FUCKIG JOB

Stan can't feed on those with no talent.

Well Jack chick died around the same time, so it seems like a fair trade off.

>I have a life

come on

NO NO NO NO, DON'T DO THIS TO ME

Too much of a life to pick up a DC comic? They're running a tribute page for him.

It was the shitty tv show that killed him.

That's where I found out, actually. I posted the NYT in the original post because it was better image quality and I'm on mobile

F

Funny how people loathed his art in the past year or so, but the minute he died now everybody loves him again.

>how can great comic men like Dillon be allowed to die when parasites like Bendis are still alive?

Fuck you user, his art was shitty as fuck. I mean, I used to love his stuff, the art in the first volumes of Preacher was what inspired me to get out of manga... but even then I knew there was something wrong with his drawings. The first volumes of Preacher were him at his best, but the rest of it is him being lazy like he is on every other work he does.
Bendis may be cancer now for his ideology, but Dilon at his best is worse than Bendis at his best, I just finished reading his run of Daredevil, and it's fantastic.

See this

>Dilon at his best is worse than Bendis at his best

Are you just pretending or are you actually retarded?

You made my day

If I hadn't heard it here, my retailer would have told me shortly after I stepped through the door.

Just because you're a faggot doesn't make it less true.

If you can't appreciate him you should listen to the Silence! podcast. They did a little tribute to him and explained why he will be missed. Those dudes usually have some sensible opinions.

While I also think his art is a little monotone, he brought Hellblazer to life for me. That run is the definitive run for me, and the art is a big part of it.

Dillon also comes from a different breed of comic artists. The ones that never (or almost never) miss a deadline. While he's had some pretty shitty work, he acknowledged that (even putting Frank faces in his comic on purpose to piss people off). Sometimes it wasn't perfect, but it was there.

He was a comics man.

>Dilon at his best is worse than Bendis at his best
The fuck am i reading

>I have a life
Well THERES YA PROBLEM RIGHT THERE.

I work and I have a life, but I come to Sup Forums everyday just to see the catalog. Discovered some goods comics and storytimes that way.

One can have a life and come here. Just dont use time on FB ,twitter and the rest of the shit that makes you waist time and adds nothing.

>One can have a life and come here