Why the fuck they think peppermint patty is gay?

Shes So into Chuck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUydOqxhDQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because of Family Guy

Real talk

Sadly this. Maybe this meme exists before but they forced it.

>Peppermint Patty is gay
>Aquaman is useless
>Walt Disney was a racist

Guess the common source of these cancers

/thread.
The sad part is the actual Family Guy joke actually acknowledged she had a thing for him and it was him ignoring her and Marcie that ultimately got them together.

But people don't read comics so they didn't catch it.

didn't Marcie just think patty was a boy?

But tumblr told me all tomboys are gay.

They told me they were all trans.

You can add gay Iceman to the list at this point

HOW FUCKING YOUNG ARE YOU?

The joke that Patty and Marcie were gay has been running from way before Familly Guy.

It has been a common running joke since the internet basically exist.

Marcie was the one into him.

She likes Chuck because of his feminine penis

They told me to check my privilege and kill myself

They both liked him. Marcie had no problem admitting it, while Peppermint Patty often tried to deny it.

Better question to ask is what did Patty and Marcie see in Chuck?

But a joke on Family Guy from 2001 popularized it at the time widespread Internet usage was becoming a thing

How young are you?

Someone edit this comic with Patty and Marcie and him saying "Hello, I am a big loser"

Old enough to remember that joke existed before that.

I'm 33 and I never heard of the meme before I watched FG.
It's just stupid like:
>Remember that gay skunk from Looney Tunes. He had a french accent, sounds super gay to me.

>Remember that gay skunk from Looney Tunes
You got that wrong. The running joke is that he is a rapist.

A small joke doesn't become a meme until it becomes huge.

Worse now when it's defined by when normies find out about it.

Jews...?

Better question is "Marcie or Peppermint Patty?" It's really tough because both are great.

Because for all eternity there has existed a group of people that are nothing but cancer to society, they're called "People who don't read/watch/know jack shit about what they're talking about yet are still opinionated"

Oh, I thought you were going to say "shippers."

Shippers never existed for all eternity, they only came into existence when there were finally two other entities apart from themselves that they could ship.

This.

It's not that shippers don't know about Canon, it's that they just don't care. (not that there is anything wrong with that).

That's my point. My claim that he is gay is as stupid as Patty is a lesbian. Every scene of the character tells you the opposite. But people still manage to get it wrong.

>Shippers never existed for all eternity
Tell that to the ancient fujos that kept shipping Odysseus and Achilles.

>My claim that he is gay is as stupid as Patty is a lesbian
It's not about it being stupid or not, it's that it was the running joke for a long time already.

Those two count as entities, goddammit I should have been clearer with my joke.

Because she dresses like a boy, doesn't wear skirts, and Marcie calls her sir.
Which for people in the 60s and 70s might as well mean she was muff diving in her combat boots.

Nope she is a
gay trans-boy

Patty is clearly straight.
Marcie on the other hand...

We ain't ever gonna to make it.

.. is also straight or bi. There are some comics were she and Patty have a fight over Chuck,

Peppermint Patty
Because 1) I like peppermint 2) I like patties and 3) I like tomboys

Marcie's always struck me as Bi. She's just subtle about it.
It's why she always follows Patty around. She's got a crush on her.
And on Charles.

Marcie is straight, but Marcie is just a natural henchman. She craves the structure of following someone else around. If Patty ever went evil, Marcie is ready to do her bidding.

You were clear enough, user is just an idiot

Her...erotic bidding?

Only if it is clearly part of her henching duties. Otherwise she'll just be like "buy a dirty magazine, sir."

Patty and Marcie are lesbians that make an exception for Charlie.

>But a joke on Family Guy from 2001 popularized

No it fucking didn't. The only reason FG made the joke was because it was popular already.

To be fair, uncle Walt was racist in a paternalistic way, niggers should stay on their place and being supervised by whites, but most people believed that on his days and even now it's still popular. See liberals and the alt-right

Nah, Marcie calling Patty "sir" was a weird combo of trolling and toadying. Toadying because her life was spent kissing up to Patty, and trolling because "STOP CALLING ME SIR!"

because of fags like these

I'm not a fag, I'm a pervert!

How did people ever come to that conclusion without Family Guy?

Because she's not a girly girl

Literally just that

>Tomboy
>Hangs out with Marcy 24/7 who calls her SIR

gee I dunno. It's a joke you twit.

>Literally just that
Honestly know. It mostly stem from the whole dynamic Patty and Marcy had.

The Master-Servant dynamic tend to easily get lewd association, and from this lesbian.

Well, also that

>Marcie is just a natural henchman. She craves the structure of following someone else around.

>tfw no Marcie to boss around

Dose anybody have Links for The New Peanuts Episodes from the New Bommerang Series that aired this month and the months back?

>it's a joke

This makes more sense than the thought that someone old enough to know what a gay person was would think that Patty was gay. In retrospect, Chuck was like the prototypical dense harem protag.

This should make him more tragic but I think he deserved everything bad.

Everyone knows that Lucy is Chuck's true endgame. Neither of them are interested in each other, and they'll fight like cats and dogs, but it's going to happen one way or the other.

>Guess the common source of these cancers
>Walt Disney was a racist
>Post a picture of a sheep

It's Tumblr, isn't it?

Lucy is his future ex-wife. he'll be back on the market eventually

Patty and Marcie were the only girls that actually liked Charlie, but he was too obsessed with the redheaded girl to give a shit or notice. The joke was that they started fucking each other because of being ignored by the same guy for too long, but people that didn't know too much about the Peanuts just saw it as "lesbians lol".

I can't find anything about Family Guy forcing a Peppermint Patty joke, when did this happen?

>Lucy gets the house, the car, and receives alimony payments.
>Charlie Brown gets their 8 kids, and one football.

>DUDE, PATTY WAS A LESBIAN! LOL
>DUDE SHAGGY WAS A STONER LOL
>DUDE, FRED AND DAPHNE SPLIT UP WITH THE GANG TO SCREW! LOL
>DUDE, VELMA'S A LESBIAN! LOL
>DUDE, WHAT IF MARIO WAS ACTUALLY A SUPER NASTY PERSON AND HALLUCINATED ALL THE KOOPAS!? LOL

I just wrote a years worth of Family Guy/ Robot Chicken jokes. Boom.

But Patty always tell Marcie "DON'T CALL ME SIR!"
She clearly doesn't like it.

nice thread dipperpinesfan1

Not "I got a rock."

C'mon.

It was one of the early seasons if you're still ITT. Peter was looking for old girlfriends to go out with, and one ends up being peppermint patty who is now a lesbian.

You forgot about
>CALVIN IS JUST INSANE AND TAKES MEDS TO MAKE HOBBES GO BYE BYE! LOL

>"You sure are thirsty for chuck's D. Aren't you sir?

>"Stop calling me sir"

One day Marcie will call Patty "sir", and Patty will just punch Marcie in the gut.
Marcie will kinda be into it, and will say "thank you sir".

All were joked about on Family Guy (Aquaman and Walt Disney several times, Patty only once).

Apparently you've never had a dyke as a friend before.

They are touchy and clingy as shit, yet hate the cock.

They are the biggest fucking teases on the planet.

Patty best peanut
Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

>You'll never find your Peppermint Patty.

Maybe you had a Peppermint Patty and you didn't like her back. The simple art style doesn't really show it and the fanart is extremely kind to her, but she's supposed to be really not pretty at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUydOqxhDQg