Aquaman #11 Storytime

The prelude before the "Deluge"

It was decent issue.

Mera why you are so awesome??!!!!

Mera why you can't be real?

Mera is the best girl in the cape comics by far!

F

The end.

thanks OP!

Thanks OP

This cover is so damn good. I'm lucky enough to have gotten the last copy of it at my LCS.

Bumping to read for later.

They have done a great job developing the personality of Mera and not limiting it solely to the role of 'Queen' of Atlantis

Bump, thanks for storytiming this OP.

kinda so-so cover

the variant cover is only slightly better

that bitch tall as fuck

thanks op

Thanks, OP.

Has Aquaman been the most consistent character post nu52?

Good issue
>mfw you'll never have your tall, red headed goddess visit you in the hospital to make it all better
Couldn't Arthur prove Atlantis isn't behind this new attack pretty easily by just having Atlantis forces mobilize to defend against the false flag forces?

Tsundera a best

Why does he have a beergut here?

Fucking....Fucking Manta.

Just, fucking Manta man.

Much better

Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkk... you ugly as shit.

Great Arthur!
Great Mera!
Great Abnett!

>Giant scorpion mech
>shoots lazers out of its tail

This is hilarious.

You'd think a lobster would be more appropriate, unless there's a secret underwater species of scorpions that Atlantis keeps hidden from the world.

Bump

Ow.

I like Rebirth

That last panel not being colored red like the other flashbacks triggers me.

Oliver Queen is alive.

Next issue! And he was taken by surprise.

Hey, that's Cthulhu back there.

>secret underwater species of scorpions
Those were real things. They got pretty big too.

>Batman isn't here
kek

He's THIS close to looking like Harvey Dent, here.

Man Arthurs face got fucked up real bad fighting shaggy man.

bumping for others.

The other flashbacks are stuff we saw in the previous issues.

We didn't see what happened to Aquaman after he'd beaten Shaggy. Until that panel.

I want to be a comic writer and it always seems like the ideas I come up with get written before I can ever get a chance to use them.

I'm big on making super villains. I wanted to make "Doctor Deluge" a Japanese eco-terrorist who melts the ice caps and floods out a lot major cities. That would basically be a situation where only Aquaman would be able to stop or contain.

Aannnnddd... That's probably what this event/story will be. Without the new villain.

I wrote this story two years ago. I don't know whether to be discouraged or encouraged. Does it mean I have good ideas if DC seems to rip them straight from my mind before I get a chance to write them myself? Does it mean I'm psychic? I don't know. It's discouraging because they'll take the idea and not flesh it out to the extent I would and then if I ever do write for them I'd be like "welp, you already fucked that up so I've got nothing now."

Now I've got to go back to drawing board to come up with something original for Aquaman.

Good

he was at home watching Baz and Jessica on tv