Sausage Party

Is the most Jewish film ever made?
For those who haven't seen it, it starts out with all the food products believing humans are gods who will take them to heaven. When the sausage finds out they actually get eaten, he convinces them to kill everyone in the store. They then have an orgy. The bun, who once wanted to save herself for the sausage, gets eaten out by a taco and has a threeway with a bagel and some sandnigger pita bread thing.
So basically, the message is to reject God and fill the void in your heart with sex.
(Oh, and they even managed to bring up the holocaust, though I admit I kek'd when I saw the sauerkraut nazis.)

>Is the most Jewish film ever made?
Yes.

I remember reading the orgy scene script. WHY all the anal fixation? Every sexual action presented in this movie is licking butt, rimjob, fisting, anal sex, DP. What is the fuckin hollywood problem with anal right now?

They're trying to push unnatural forms of sex. They want us all to be obsessed with sex without actually having any children.

Anal prevents reproduction.

>hollywood problem
what other movies do this?

I mean, you are complaining that a movie which is purely 100% about dumb food puns and shock value is doing things to increase it's shock value. You must be a genius or something.

The movie looks retarded ass hell dont know what kind of fucking idiot would go see it

>The bun, who once wanted to save herself for the sausage, gets eaten out by a taco and has a threeway with a bagel and some sandnigger pita bread thing.

Sounds hot

Miliband, is that you?

>(Oh, and they even managed to bring up the holocaust, though I admit I kek'd when I saw the sauerkraut nazis.)
>sauerkraut nazis

I want pictures !

For the Jews to now be openly using gay references for kids movie titles...when i was really young, thought all the Christian mothers boycotting disney were nuts.

wow did i learn about jews and how far they will go.

>dumb food puns
In english, it's slang for a fag get-together or a party with few girls.
I can't give a dutch equivalent.

most retarded movie I've ever seen

Wtf...

I feel bad for those poor bastards who had to animate this

Is this a kids movie? What the fuck am I looking at?

It's like Jews think that Orgies are the ultimate thing this world has to offer.
Sad!

>kids movie
Wat?

is this a childrens movie nowadays?

They were treated like shit as well.
>All the animators in the film were told outright that they would be blacklisted if they did not work overtime without pay.[35][36][37]

Any film with animation characters like this is inherently marketed to kids, and the Jews know it.

It's like a bunch of jew fags got drunk and one of them made a bad joke and they decided to make a movie to pervert gentiles since they can get away with it.

No.

animation= children's movie. This isn't beavis and butthead and or south park with some curses.

the entire thing is an openly gay metaphor.

Maybe? There's some good stuff here and there. The joke, for instance, about the Arab and Jew having enough room on the aisle for the both of them was pretty good. The fight scene between the food and humans was nicely done.

Everything else was either very hamfisted attempts at humor (food saying fuck gets old pretty quickly) or so over top (the orgy) that it just wasn't enjoyable. The ending was super lazy on top of that.

I'm not even sure I get the message. God isn't real, and if he is he's an asshole, so we should all drown ourselves in hedonism? I really think Seth needs to lay off the drugs for a bit to reset his brain.

Remember the wolf of wall street?

You realize they were almost all degenerate jews?

Guess who the director of this film is? Another degenerate, non-religious, jew.

Link to stream?

Wow, children movies got so progressive!

It's rated R, so clearly not for children.

just think. this is going to be some poor bastards first erection, first orgasm.. etc...

Couple more years of celebrating this shit and we will all be chanting ALLAHU ACKBAR

Or at least that is the plan

Do you think Muslims are ok with this shit?

You can see one at 0:20

>Sup Forums shutins thinking this is marketed as a kid's movie

The WHOLE JOKE is that it looks like a kid's movie but is not.

They're very ok with westerners consuming this shit.

No

I think eventually they will be the only solution the masses are presented with

Have a degenerate orgy

Or behead the sinners

The right wingers will gladly make muslim anti-degeneracy death squads with swastikas on them

Until they get the chance to punish these devenerate infidels for their sins

"wolf of wallstreet" was directed by scorcese (with stolen money from the fucks who came up with idea) and it triggered me to no end in the opening when he mentioned "church."

Scorcese has gone fucking senile. He just had his HBO series canceled, and "the wolf of wallstreet" was first sign he was gone. film had no point, a Jew gets shekels and is a degenerate. the end.

We Weimar Republic now

Wow that was brutal

you're right it's marketed to adult-kids

no self respecting adult would watch this mind numbing garbage

>Sup Forums confused by an adult r-rated animation movie

In this day and age adult cartoons playing on shock value are so fucking common, why is this surprising anyone? Next you'll be surprised by South Park being "too violent for a kids show".

Is J-Dar down?

Scorsese is Sicilian.

>The WHOLE JOKE
Oi vey, I get it now! user, your mom died after a brutal gang rape this morning.

See, the whole JOKE was that I said it, but it's not!

user, I pointed a gun at a cop, but it was a replica. How could he NOT GET THE JOKE< IT WAS A REPLICA!

user, I put bath salts in girl scout cookies and gave them out for halloween. That was the whole joke, the looked like cookies but turned the kids into cannibals! how can they arrest me??

This is perversion straight from the mind of the Jew and aimed directly at kids.
There are no "adult animation" films that make it worth the cost, zero, studios won't fund it if they can't be a pg-13.

The ENTIRE PREMISE is that the characters look like a cock and a cunt and the title is slang for a gay orgy.

But everyone here is confused. Yep.

>Next you'll be surprised by South Park being "too violent for a kids show"

>studios won't fund it if they can't be a pg-13.

This movie was evidently made and is not pg-13. It's a retarded movie but nowhere near targeted at children and "influencing" them.

almost like its director writer and main voice actor is a jew. you dense fucking idiot

>pg-13.
No such thing anymore
Kids will see this on the internet

Jews are fucking sick.

>and "influencing" them
here's where you're wrong
This movie is targeted at kids. Kids come in all sizes and ages it's a mindset. those people will then raise children of their own and instill whatever they extracted from this movie in them. Media greatly influences culture, this isn't news.

And don't tell me you never wanted to watch or play media that was targeted for a much older audience? Bad parenting will ensure that this gets to children one way or another.

makes me wish the holocaust actually happened

Well said sphinx-bro

>This movie was evidently made and is not pg-13
i haven't read the trades on this, have been working and try to avoid filth, but the goal is then to make the it back through streaming, etc..
I'm guilty of this. Watching sister's kids, see an animated movie, put niece and nephew in front of TV to shut them up if I need to do something.

15 years ago, The Evangelicals would have boycotted the studio and shud it down.

The Jews have cucked them now, yet most still worship the jews. Not as many though, look at Trump's numbers with evangelicals.

Many are catching on now. Also, seth rogen is the biggest jew pariah (insofar as possible for a jew to be a pariah) such that other jews don't want to be involved with him bc he is such an israeli-firster.

Here's how they paid for it. slave labor. No studio would have funded this.

fucking sony, same ones who gave the world "ghostbusters." Why am I not shocked?

>Kids come in all sizes and ages it's a mindset.

Please tell me there are some negerkussen in this movie

>film had no point, a Jew gets shekels and is a degenerate. the end.
It's a biopic. Of course it has no point.

Who else would fund it but the daughter of (((Larry Ellison))) software jew billionaire kike extraordinaire.

how long have you been here user? Can you deny that literally every time it's something like this, it's Jews top to bottom? they are 2% of the population.
the Jew who offered to make the US gvt free software for "identity cards" for US citizens after 9/11 that had to be carried everywhere and could track you.

"A letter sent in December, a final draft of which was reviewed Monday by The Hollywood Reporter, alleges that "unfair pressure tactics" were "used against the team: intimidating staff into working past official studio hours, disciplinary measures utilizing fear tactics that demotivate and cause distress (such as threatening to terminate employment), implying that other departments are working overtime 'voluntarily' as a reason to deny compensation."

Sausage Party, produced by Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures and released Aug. 12 by Sony Pictures, grossed $33.6 million in its opening weekend. Sony has said the budget for the film was $19 million, making it far less expensive than most CGI-animated films."

It was not even a traditional 3 act structure. there was no...even if you don't know it consciously, every movie you've ever seen (save for maybe "Momento") has a very specific 3 act structure and follows a very set path.

the goal of the writer is to "hide the seams." This didn't even pretend to be a real movie. You could say "Goddfellas" was a biopic, but it's also a 3 act movie and "checks all the boxes."

this was written by Terrence Winter, a w fucking Tv writer who should never have been given job.

I'm still amazed the Jews managed the float this and that it made 33 million dollars. We are in Weimar times.

and worse, other studios will try to cash in on this concept now if it makes anything at all next week.

Can only hope it hurts sony and the Christians boycott or something, this is over the top even by high kikery standards.

WHAT. THE. FUCK

I feel like a prude for thinking this shit is degenerate, because I know we would have found it funny as kids back in the 90s, and any adults who would complain about it would have been considered old, humorless reactionaries.

However, I think the situation has changed. The problem isn't the movie itself, it's that this has become the mainstream. It's no longer part of the underground or a rebellious fringe where it's considered an obscure, edgy anomaly. I mean, we had shit like Fritz the Cat back in the day. This has become the new norm, along with shit like the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus and Two and a Half Men. The barrier that separates normal from degenerate behaviour has been utterly destroyed.

In the end it turns out that the Jew and the Muslim are queer for each other, just like real life.

Fritz the Cat was also written and directed by a Jew.

This is the very definition of insanity. This man needs to spend time in a mental hospital until he has recovered from his breakdown. Encouraging this behaviour is perverse. He needs help.

Holy shit man.

what the fuck

>jewish humor

Please tell me this is wildly out of context.

But user, that's the problem. South Park was/is a parody of itself, but in the end always had some sort of...I guess you could even call it "socially redeeming" message.

This is a giant cock and cunt shoved in our faces with the title as slang for gay orgy, and most scary of all, no controversy AND made money.

The question is how many parents took kids to this in places like NYC, LA, San Fran, etc... thinking it was the "progressive" thing to do?

I agree with you, before I was fully awakened and realized it was all jews, I might have found it funny at 13 or 14 and tried to see it.

Which is why it's all the worse.

no... no its not... I saw it and its exactly as OP stated

jesus christ, that as maybe the sickest thing I've ever seen. Worse than ISIS tapes, worse than Nice footage, bc at least those weren't being promoted as "entertainment."

Only from the mind of the Jew...

>I saw it
If you torrented, don't care.
If you payed, Well done, user, assuring there will be a sequel. Why not just pay the Jews to amputate your cock?

Just like anime and family guy? ;^)

Movie was fucking great

It got bogged down a bit but then some stoner picked up bath salts and holy shit all the household objects talk to him!

Then there was a jizz filled used condom groaning about what the human did to him.

It was a great laugh. The cute girl next to me was aghast the whole time. Delicious

What the fuck...

God doesn't even exist tho so how can you even reject him/her?

A

FUCKING

The funny thing about South Park is that its creators think that their show might have played a part in lowering the bar and removing many social taboos from mainstream pop culture.
They've always tried to push things as far as possible, but I guess they didn't understand the consequences. Once something has been shown on TV, it's no longer taboo, and you have to go one step further. Family Guy is a prime example. It's hard to imagine that The Simpsons was deemed controversial 25 years ago, while Life of Brian was briefly banned in Noway in the late 70s for blasphemy. It's crazy how quickly things change.

What fug are you dalging aboud :--DDD

>written by Kyle Hunter, Ariel Shaffir, Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg
>Shaffir
>Seth Rogen,Jew
>(((Goldberg)))

And the Jews were behind it once again

DEGENERATE

MAPLE

Well the talmud does say a goy doesn't have to be paid for work they do for the chosen...

LEAF

what the fuck, why are they pushing this degenerate crap onto our children. fuck you hollywood... fuck you.

Isn't this the same thing that if someone commits a mass-shooting then all the guns need to be banned from civilians, including hunters?

saw it in the theater, its crude/stupid humor entire movie, the main villain being a literal Douche (with a jersey shore voice-over) was pretty funny.
A human does bath salts and can suddenly understand the food
worth a torrent at least

Degenerate trash, (((Rogan))) is such a fucking deviant.

I hate you Canada. Of course you would find this garbage funny.

Do you know him personally?

It is not

If gun salesman made guns sized for smaller hands, covered in cutesy cartoon characters and modeled to look like popular toy guns, then gun control advocates would finally have a legitimate reason for concern.

Would you be able to explain the Spurdo meme to me in full detail?
Does it mean Americans are childish? Dumb? Autistic? Unbelievable?
I'm enamored with this exotic meme, by it's origins and meaning