Yfw you find out you are a saint

>yfw you find out you are a saint

Welcome to the club, Teresa!

niggers!

Just remember she's Maco. Greeks BTFO!!!!

She's Montenegrin and Serbs should shut their mouths

Serbs BTFO

Reminder that being surrounded by all that misery and pain completely drained her of all her faith.

>Although she publicly proclaimed that her heart belonged "entirely to the Heart of Jesus", she wrote to the Rev Michael Van Der Peet, a spiritual confidant, in September 1979 that "Jesus has a very special love for you. As for me, the silence and emptiness is so great that I look and do not see, listen and do not hear. The tongue moves [in prayer] but does not speak."

Do I remember right when I say that she didnt properly fund her hospitals and people there were left badly untreated?

She's shiptar though.

wasnt she a siptar from makedonija

Yep. Nobody besides Albanians will care though.

But do you really care that much? I mean, because most of you are Muslim, not Christian. Does this mean a lot to Albanians? Is she a national hero? (I'm curious)

She was an Albanian-Indian.

We know, we were just making provocative jokes to trigger people like you.

Guys, guys, guys ...

She was actually a Slovenian girl.

Haha. And I fell for the provocation just so people like you could tell me that people like me are being set up to fall for provocations like these.

Good boy, you are.

Somewhat of. When saying "most" you should instead use "half". Constitutionally wise Albanians don't have a main religion.

(Check'd)

Is this the Pope being a stupid liberal, or is just an "ehh" thing?

You fucking faggots, everyone knows she was born in Bosnia to Bulgarian parents.

>sainthooding a sadistic Albanian designated street dwelling turkroach
nuke the Vatican, move papacy to KrakoĢw, kurwa!

lel at shoulders and forearms

>yfw Canada is also awarded sainthood for a lifetime of making people suffer.

should be in the club