Misfits

So Sup Forums Is this Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiztmYJpGTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was until Nathan left, then it turned to shit.

Turns to shit when Nathan leaves.

i like when she sucks on a water bottle like its a dick i came to taht a few times

Should've ended when Nathan left. After that its the usual "we're out of material" stuff
>they change powers
>zombies
>they go back in time to kill hitler
>forced drama

Yeah that was hot until I learned racemixing is bad.

Also it's kino until Nathan leaves

>Interracial Breeding Grounds: The Show

S1 was great but I gave up half way through season 2. The time travel episode where the black one changes his past over and over again was kino

LACTOKINESIS

I can never find the episode where ruth negga gets banged in a toilet cubicle by a nig. Help.

Hated that new kid who gets cucked by rudy. He was pretty unfunny. The brown xray vision girl was cool but she never used her power when it was ideal.

It was great but it never really went anywhere, it just ignores the threads it teases near the start as the cast gradually fuck off.

It was great for what it was, a non serious funny way to look at teenagers with powers.

it gets steadily worse as it goes on.

not even based joe gilgun playing three different versions of himself could pull it out of the trash.

rudy is better than nathan, u niggers

Sure if you're an tasteless underage britaboo

Maybe. But he felt too forced.

but the whole show in general was worse.

/thread

First "gen" was best. Antonia a cute.

Are you sure user?
youtube.com/watch?v=TiztmYJpGTA

>Yeah that was hot until I learned racemixing is bad.

Are you letting an anime imageboard dictate your own sexual urges unironically?

White supremacist on suicide watch because they know they would race mix with this qt.

Since the only people who regurgitate the kin meme are redditors, yes. You'll love it.

By the time Nathan left the show, it was already getting pretty bad. In a lot of ways Rudy was a lot better character than Nathan, but the writers just couldn't come up with better storylines going forward

>It was until Nathan arrived
fix'd

>By the time Nathan left the show, it was already getting pretty bad. In a lot of ways Rudy was a lot better character than Nathan,
This. I just rewatched the series, and I was shocked by how bad the show could be early on; people thinking it went totally to shit after Nathan left is just memeing. Season 2 had tons of stupid ideas, and the whole Superhoodie plotline was always garbage. Rudy was a better character than Nathan, he just happened to join the cast when the writing was on the decline.

Season 3 was the only season that was really bad. Once the writers go their footing again with the new cast, I improved a lot, especially for the last season. The show is pretty good overall if you aren't automatically assuming that casting changes make it worse.

>tfw no Nathan and Rudy on the show at the same time with the writing of season 1.

yes because I have to secure a future for the white race

Actually stopped watching after ramsay bolton went back in time, season 3

Season 1 and 2 are best and a must watch. Season 3 has a couple of good episodes (eg the nazi one), but is only okay overall.
Don't watch anything after that