When the fuck did Australia become so filled with Chinks?

When the fuck did Australia become so filled with Chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

patadata.org/maparacial/
iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-live-stream/IV1512H001S00#playing
youtube.com/watch?v=VGxDRCZTLbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

after Vietnam, they took boats here and the government accepted them.

Should've listened to Pauline 20 years ago before the problem got out of hand.

My real question is how did all the niggers get here. Specifically the young ones.

Yep, I have definitely seen a rise in the number of niggers in recent years.

they're only about 1% of the population but they breed like rabbits. I really want to know how they got here, because when i ask them they cannot understand me due to their English ability being very incoherent.

Most Sudanese refugees came here during the Howard era.

alot of the niggers aren't Sudanese though, that's what i really don't understand.

Really? The only blacks I have met here have been from Sudan. What kinds of blacks have you been seeing?

I'm in Sydney, for what's it worth.

Thats what i wonder as well, most blacks i meet are from places like Liberia. I cannot see them coming legally as they are all poor and i don't see how they can come as refugees when they are from countries with no wars.

The largest of groups of blacks are from sudan, but they're only like 30%, the rest are all different like: Ethiopia, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Namibia.

They're like apes in Adelaide at night. Never see them during the day, but at night it's like rise of the planet of the apes.

bro I'm in Adelaide as well, at night in the city a "gang" of 3 little 15 year old blacks tried to bash me, knocked one out. They got in no trouble, the police just drove them home and told me they wouldn't charge them.

I'm pretty sure we imported them for long distance gold in the next Olympics.

No America post. Here, have post.

Hmm this reminds me of my Country, you will only have peace when they are dominant and create a self-sustaining system, good bye.

How do you type over the bar of your scooter?

我们现在澳大利亚。

>English ability being incoherent

Maybe you need some classes too?

They are very rare in Australia, but they are starting to breed, i don't want to end up with a 20% black population like yours.

>due to their English ability being very incoherent
How does that not make sense?

need to just through them all into the outback and they can war with the abos

Our black population is at the single digits.
But our shitskins are 45-50% of the population (Usually whites mixed with our own 'abbos'), they want to feel like whites though.
Despite being 9% of the population, they commit the majority of the crimes. And we have imported some from Angola and Haiti (The worst).

What parties there are anti-black? Also are the white parts of brazil being slowly invaded by blacks? Just wondering because i might want to work there one day.

But I don't know man, you have to do something, you either convert them all to a fundamentalist Christian sect (then they're ok) or you corrupt them to the point where they will not even breed.

That's not how incoherent is used in a sentence.

A lot of them are christian, and a lot Muslims, the Muslims ones are normally worse but the christian ones still ape out. There is no way to solve these people out. They have to go back, it's the only way to fix them.

Because you only say "Fuck off we're full" on Mongolian Cave Art Boards but never in real life.

Not really, they're still white as hell, but for some reason the whitest parts of our country are pretty savage (our whites from the South are savages for some reason, despite being the purest whites in Latin America), maybe it's because they've retained their criminal culture when most of them came from northern-Italy like myself, but the ones on the south usually came from troubled homes/subversive culture.
The good ones are in São Paulo and SOME parts of the South, those who are in Porto Alegre, Curitiba and those big south cities are fucking savages really, their murder rate is out of control while we, even with ~20% of shitskins have managed to get it down from 40/100k in 1991 to 7/100k in 2016. They're getting worse as time goes by, we may have to civilize them.
Check this map for racial accuracy in Brazil, the southern biggest cities are white but savage af, small town south is great though. (Be sure to click on "Mostrar rótulos no mapa" to see the cities).
patadata.org/maparacial/

Yes, make them go back if you can, you will not regret this.

I told that to a nigger once irl, He didn't renew his visa and left at the end of the year.

For what its worth my mate smashed aan African who attacked us first AND would not stop. This was in Perth , on a Friday night at 8pm ffs

sheit you sent back the next Einstein

Anyone /4Corners/ tonight?
It's on Brexit

Rudd/Gillard government importing voters

Should probably be more worried about the Muslims.

The dumb nigger went back cause he was failing an art degree. Niggers are so dumb, and they think they're actually as smart as Einstein.

>Anyone /4Corners/ tonight?
Is there a stream?

Will be on I view an houre or so after showing

iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-live-stream/IV1512H001S00#playing

just finishing though

youtube.com/watch?v=VGxDRCZTLbI

what went wrong?

Who /boxhill/ here?

I don't understand them. They're worst than African Americans. They still have a 100% tribalistic view on the world. I have only met 2-3 that I've not hated.

Be more worried about meth and the property bubble bursting. And fuckibg China

I want the property bubble bursting. It's the best thing that could happen to me right now.

My daddies company in Australia only hires Sudanese because they don't complain about receiving slightly over minimum wage for hours of work in a sweaty factory. Seriously, our family has gotten so rich of these refugees. We're getting ready to buy like four apartment blocks for the rent.

You people only complain because you don't know how to use them properly,

Just don't let them do real estate trading.
Your housing will only get more expensive until no one can afford them.
That's what chinks do.

Too late for that lol all the poor westies can't afford their hovels

pic related

I don't know whether i like japs enslaving niggers in Australia.

Pauline was right.

fuck cunt is that russell crowe?

Im australian you stupid westie

my apologies i thought by "You people", you were referring to whites. But no I'm not a westie, I've never been to western Sydney.

Thats the wrong flag mate

Mate he said Chinese. Besides, that flag is the Greens' flag, isn't it?

More importantly is what you're going to do about them Satan?