Kek

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/universe/Captain_Britain_(Brian_Braddock)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incarnations_of_Captain_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I now unironically expect Australia and New Zealand?

Has Captain Britain shown up anywhere since Secret Wars?
Are the Captain Britain Corps still around protecting the new multiverse?

This is going to turn into a Sup Forums thread isn't it?

Sup Forums has been Sup Forumsjr for some years now, friend. You should've realized that sooner

>U.S.Avengers
>Variant covers for other countries

This is getting a little out of hand, isn't it?
Although if we are just going for broke here, can I get Ex Nihilo on an Avenger of Mars variant cover?

This looks like a comic shop exclusive so depends on how big their shops are

Haven't seen him around, nut i don't follow Marvel that much.
I would if there was a Captain Britain ongoing desu

Did Captain Britain vote for Brexit?

No and possibly.
I'm actually surprised that they didn't use the excuse of "Brian has to stay on Otherworld to deal with the rebuilding of the Omniverse and the Captain Britain Corps" to put the Faiza Hussain version of Captain Britain into 616 continuity.

>Deadpool Canada variant
>Captrain Britan variant
So who's gonna get the Mexico variant?

Wait, Brian's an Avenger? What team was he on?
I was assuming that they'd use Lionheart if they were doing the UK.

Are there Mexican (not Mexican-American) Heroes in the Marvel Universe?

Miles.
White Tiger gets Puerto Rico.

He was in Rick Remender's Secret Avengers

yes

Is that the one where he inexplicably was an enormous cunt who got humiliated by Hawkeye?

Only when someone posts the panel involving Faiza
IIRC his creator said he wouldn't

Has Wisconsin been revealed yet? I want to show my friends what hero apparently represents their state

Yeah, that's the one. Also daddy issues, because it's Remender.

I thought CB was a Muslim woman now?

He's opposed to the side of Britain that "sneers at chavs and scroungers", so probably not.

In Secret Wars, yes
Faiza, the woman, has been a member of M-13 for years before that

Why isn't North Ireland on this cover?

It's literally right above his elbow.

Miles isn't Mexican.

Don't believe everything you read on Sup Forums.

Wait, wasn't Captain Britain a Pakistani woman earlier?

Did Nige deport her?

There are a lot of Captain Britains

Why? There's like one Captain America, and Britain is like 2.5% as big

>There's like one Captain America

No.

That was an elseworlds, you clueless fucking immigrant.

so...UK and Canada are now part of USA?

Is there a Polish Captain Britain?

We're very important

>There's like one Captain America

Aren't there like 3 or 4 right now?

>Steve
>The dude that went crazy to explain Captain America's appearances in comics after WWII
>Bucky
>John
>Sam
Only off top of head

>Why? There's like one Captain America, and Britain is like 2.5% as big

Multiverse bullshit.

marvel.com/universe/Captain_Britain_(Brian_Braddock)
>Intelligence: 7
Well, he's smart (university-educated) so probably not - the majority of Brexit voters were poorly-educated. Also, there was a story arc in the 70's where he fought neo-Nazis funded by The Red Skull, so he knows all about the shit that conned people in fucking up at the referendum
>his creator
Chris Claremont?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incarnations_of_Captain_America

Theres also the Black Muslim Caps.

Sup Forums would forever blight Cap threads more than they do now if they found out.

You've never heard of the Captain Britain Corps, have you?

Hummingbird

That's all I got.

Yep

>Remain cuck saying that the people not wanting to remain are the idiots
>He doesn't realize the EU is the biggest Con Europe has ever known

>this is what EU shills believe

>still no new UK book
Fuck I miss Excalibur/MI13/Marvel UK.

>Con
>Doesn't realize the EU is a con
Just hand over all of your countries rights to a group of people who don't even have a bill of rights.

They just did that Revolutionary War thing with a lot of Bongs.

>Brexiteers still not figuring out that they got conned with empty promises, and the main reason May isn't telling anyone what the plan for Brexit is is because there isn't one
>not realising the only reason we're not still The Sick Man of Europe is because we spent decades building ourselves up as an international hub of global trade within the Single Market
>not realising that even the government has admitted we're heading for recession
But yeah, go ahead and pretend we took back control that we already fucking had, you stupid cunts.

Soon user, soon.

>Empty promises
People wanted out of the EU.
That was the promise

That was a while back.
And also pretty disappointing

We've tried to invade Canada a couple of times but it never really worked out.

Steve Rogers
Sam Wilson
US Agent
Captain America 2099
And those are just the ones getting attention right now. But yeah, we have 3 people using the same name at the same time in the same universe. Or did 2099 go back to the future again?

People wanted out of the EU and to have the money that was being sent to the EU to be spent on internal medicine instead. That was one of the big campaign promises for leaving.

After the vote ended, the government came out and said that money WASN'T going into their health care system.

Top kek, another butthurt remainer. Face it, the patriotic thing to do was to vote Leave and so that's what Captain Britain would have done.

So that's not right. That was never a government promise: part of the whole problem is that this was a referendum where only one side had any stake in the carrying out, which is what caused the governmental collapse afterwards and why we now have a new un-elected administration (who are, for the most part, the British equivalent of Trump's hangers-on and leeches: people out in the cold looking to get back into government, opportunists looking to cash in, and May's personal lieutenants).

It was a promise by the Leave campaign, who obviously not representing a government and with no obligations thereof could promise anything they liked. The figure quoting what was sent to the EU was not accurate, and nobody could say where what WAS accurate would be after a 'No' vote anyway. It wasn't the government who said that post-referendum either: Farage the morning after the vote backed out of the claim in an interview.

All that said, I don't believe the vote would have gone differently even if that claim had never been on the table. Very little effort has ever been made in Britain, especially under a Conservative government, to really sell people on continuing EU membership since we joined. Euro-baiting had always been popular even for Europhile Tories, and the whole reason we had a referendum in the first place is largely down to the expected results in the last national election being off (Cameron thought he would still have to coalition, meaning he could promise a referendum knowing the Lib Dems would shut it down).

up the ra

kysmm

fuck off prod

>Captain Poo in Loo

>I don't know a single thing about Captain Britain but I'm going to get offended about what happened in a Captain Britain comic I never read and don't know the context too anyways
You need to go back.

If there's an Earth in the multiverse where the British Isles are somehow located in Poland or Poland took over Britain, then yes.

it would actually be kinda funny to see storytimes of Moore Capt Britain nowadays.& not just because they're great comics

It's the same speech! The Same SPEECH!!!

>Being this ignorant

Kurwa

Sure, sell out your children's future to an Authoritarian superstate. If you care about your country and the people living in it like captain Britain you'd have voted leave. And I'd consider myself to well educated on the matter so don't try and con yourself into believing staying in the EU was such a great thing. Nobody is cucking Great Britain any more.

We do actually have over 350 million sitting there waiting to be spent on the NHS and public services but for whatever reason our inept government hasn't chosen not to do so. So the promise was true, we did save over 350 mil.

This place is simultaneously Sup Forumsmblr and Sup Forumsliterally incorrect

20XX, actually.

tis the unfortunate nature of Culture Wars user.

Brian isn't a patriot. He thinks Britain is a deeply flawed country that needs to be welcoming, accepting and progressive to overcome that.
Source: literally any Captain Britain comic dealing with Britain itself rather than magic and alternate universes.

Being accepting and progressive has screwed over the UK more than it's improved it user. Do you even live here. It's like living in the middle East in some areas ffs. Jesus Sup Forumsmblr is real...

Doesn't matter who you are, you respect the county and it's rights, a lot of people don't. My grandparents are immigrants and they're not disrespectful, yet so many are and we just let them do it.

Don't make post WAKEY WAKEY Sup Forums

>inexplicably
Brian's always been an enormous cunt.
Right back to the quarterstaff days.

I don't want to get too into this user, but if you voted/welcome Brexit to cut down on the number of immigrants you're in for a nasty shock. The only way it's going to reduce that is through economic failures.

Britain's the lynchpin of the Multiverse. 'Murica ain't.
Well, the Everglades are a special case.

Best reason for Brexit was to fuck over the Davos men in Brussels who have made their own international nation wherein first world manufacturing is undermined and shipped away to third world sweat-shops, the overwhelming amount of profits going to these Davos men with just enough left to give welfare to a growing out of work working/serf class, as the middle class shrinks to critical numbers.

Immigration issues come later, those creatures in Brussels must be reminded.

This is an actual canon thing.
t. Claremont, again

I thought you were on about the immigrant work camps at the end.
Damn it's getting a reprint next week I might just have to pick it up and give it a reread.

Wouldn't America Chavez get Puerto Rico? I mean her whole shtick is being a transdimensional feisty Puerto Rican lesbian.

Spider-UK is still around.

I thought she was just an alien who appeared to have a human race? Shouldn't get it over humans who have actual ties to it.

Captain Britian isn't the British version of Captain America, that's Union Jack.

No, seeing as she's not actually puerto rican since from what we saw of her home reality it's just a swirling rainbow colored void.

She's human, but just from a dimension where Billy became the god of magic and remade reality in his image, hence why it's a gay utopia.

>So the promise was true, we did save over 350 mil.
The promise was that the 350 million a week that goes to the EU (conveniently ignoring the 160 million which comes back) could fund the NHS. The tories then came out and said that the potential 350 million (we haven't left the EU yet so I don't know what 350 million you're talking about) will not go to the NHS.

>The tories then came out and said that the potential 350 million will not go to the NHS

Worse still, they're claiming that the NHS is receiving more money than it was promised.

They want to privatise it anyway.

Will there be one for Israel? Is basically the 52 State of the Union (UK is the 51)

Canada is 51, Puerto Rico is 52

>Canada before an actual US territory
I heartily keked, and these dumb chucklefucks here actually think we'll ever become a state. Independence is the only viable alternative, it's not economically smart (from the US's perspective) for them to make us a state and we have too little control as a colony which we currently are.

if some comic book store in Israel wants to pay for one, sure.

Robbie Reyes.

Constantly using tumblr as some boogyman doesn't make this place Sup Forumsmbler

We need a new Captain Britain.

You guys do realise that it's genuinely an unavoidable fact that the more Northern, poor and uneducated you were the more likely you were to vote for brexit. He's not saying everyone who voted for it is an idiot just that the less educated you were the more likely you were to vote for brexit.

Except if you were Scottish?

Scotland and the English north are two separate things.

I like that he looks like a Scottish Kamen Rider.