Does Sup Forums smoke weed? What are the pros and cons?

Does Sup Forums smoke weed? What are the pros and cons?

Yes and now I have schizophrenia

A wise man once told "no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes."

Pros: being high

Cons: sometimes you stop being high

your a faggot

commit sudoku

PROS
you get to be high

CONS
you are not allowed to buy firearms

nie zapalam gibona kiedy mi źle, bo zamiast haju łapię doła

Weed is for children, weak people, and hedonists. "It feels good" is not a virtue. No one on their death bed thought "I wish I smoked more weed." No one was remembered for how often they got high.

It's degenerate.

No one was remembered for how often they shitposted on Sup Forums, yet here you are.

Actuall that's not true, my mother-in-law wished sh had smoked more on her deathbed

Actually not. Never enjoyed it

makes you feel good but it costs money and if you do it too much it makes you visibly slower

Nobody fucking smokes it nowadays

My brother in law wished he'd shitposted more on his deathbed. He died of a weed overdose.

I can much higher with meditation. At least I earn those highs and I didn't finance some drug dealer.

Watch as the degenerate stoners come and try to justify their disgusting habit.

Pros: Feels nice, doesn't kill your liver, no hangover next day

Cons: Still not good for you, illegal, get associated with stoner faggots, can trip badly and whitey if taken too far

its for degenerates, know alot of people who smoke it, noone didnt fuck his life with it

same but bipolar

fuck off you 420 blaze it faggot

pros: increases my musical creativity

cons: forgetfulness

This picture reminds of how in High School I sold this kid a bag of oregano for $50

I do.
Pros:
>temporary euphoria/laziness
>enjoying food
>enjoying movie etc
cons:
-depression
-paranoid about everything

I've done it 3 times entirely by my own will and went full fucking retard with each one in my apartment. It felt good but my sense of time went out the fucking window. What felt like a literal entire night was only 2 hours, and I thought the stupidest shit was funny for some reason. I don't remember it too well but my friend started recording me when I was talking about how jews from Mercury were actually controlling the jews on Earth. Overall though I don't do it anymore because I don't like it lingering in my system for a whole fucking month even after I've done it once. It makes me too paranoid.

Dude _____ LMAO

No, SAGE

It's true tho. Her last few months shè was in intensive care so she couldn't smoke

>drugs
not even once

>Implying anybody tests that

Weed kinda saved my life, although it also fucked it in the first place.

I tried in college, had a few bad trips, and it basically triggered me into dropping out of life. I already had problems, though, it just made my social anxiety WAY worse.

I didn't touch it til 5 years later, when my little brother started smoking, and it made me start to care about things again. I credit weed and Trump for inspiring me to get a job at the start of this summer, and although I haven't moved forward on anything else yet, I did clean my room this weekend, which always makes me feel a lot better. I have good feelings about the rest of this year.

It'd be an easy excuse to disappear you if you ever come up on their radar.

Why is it always Burgers making threads about weed? Truly the Degenerate Capital of the West.

Pros:
>Enjoy certain things more
>Get good ideas

Cons:
>Extremely addictive
>Lose 10 to 40 IQ for weeks after heavy use
>Itchiness
>Eyes get messed up
>Hair gets messed up
>Psychotic breaks from regular use
>Insomnia, irritability, headaches from withdrawal

Everything is destructive if you can't use it in moderation.
I've smoked it once every 2-3 months or so and I'm fine.

The insomnia part is killing me atm senpai.

>Extremely addictive
depends on the person desu senpai

"Feel good is not a virtue"

This is the semitic brain washing you have thanks to christianity.

>current year
>believing in arabs and their shitty religions

>Friends smoke weed
>They enjoy themselves and dance with rhythm at parties and find life funny and are laid back

>I smoke weed
>I get paranoid as fuck, hear voices echoing and believe people are talking about me when they aren't, mouth gets dry as fuck, my hands start feeling funny.

Somebody explain this.

I eat edibles with THC when I want to have a proper laugh at otherwise mediocre movies.

It's degenerate, but it's about the only thing that makes me feel genuine happiness.

Weed can trigger underlying mental illnesses, which is the excuse a lot of people use to debate against legalization.

Sounds like you're destined for schizophrenia. Weed just gives you a taste of what's to come.

Smoke more and build tolerance, if you're into that sort of thing. Don't listen to these idiots you're not a schizo just intolerant. It's all about how you use, I personally hate smoking with people because I can't fucking speak, but a single joint during a movie relaxes the shit out of me and I fall asleep like a baby.

You have a hard time dissociating between internally and externally generated stimuli. This is often the case for people who are on the schizoid spectrum, and might indicate you are prone to experience psychotic-like experiences (PLE's). If I were you, I would lay off the weed, as for people who are sensitive it is a gateway to more advanced psychotic symptoms.

Maybe half a joint once a week, sure. Not "all day errrday" like some fucking retard. So from that perspective:

Pros:
> Lots of fun with friends
> Makes media amazing and visceral
> Lets you see through and around a LOT of bullshit, in that you become hypercritical and you see metanarratives very clearly

Cons:
> Can make you extremely existential which can put your worldview off kilter for a few days
> Dangerous to drive (no shit)
> It can be so fun you want to do it more than you should

I smoke ~a gram every day and have to go cold turkey for a couple of weeks because I'm visiting the UK. Sucks because I don't feel like drinking when I smoke. It's gonna be a long week.

Dre is a gay nigger

No, because I'm not an edgy 14 year old.

>smoking the herbal jew

Are you retarded? Jewry is what's keeping it prohibited.

You've probably only spent time around immature people smoking. Almost everyone I know smokes, from Doctors to shop workers and none of them are boring or faggy. We don't even talk about smoking weed that often because it's fucking boring. There's just nothing better than chilling, smoking a few doobies and playing mk8 with your mates after work.

It makes you happy and apathetic

Shit tier drug, but has uses

I couldn't agree more

Pros:
>You get high
>Make good friends (regular covert activity forces you to make strong bonds with the people you do it with)
>Can help you eat or sleep if you struggle with those
>Helps you think creatively (not even a meme)

Cons:
>Expensive
>Makes you lazy as fuck
>I mean really fucking lazy
>Lots of people hate stoners for whatever reason, despite what you see in merican films it's actually pretty socially uncool
>Can be addictive if you're a weak minded cuck
>"Cannabis culture" is the most obnoxious shit ever and you associate yourself with it
>Disappoints boomer parents

pros
>it makes you feel nice

cons
>makes you lazier
>stop really caring about the goals of the day.
>degenerate as fuck
>illegal in most states

I wake n baked and have been switching between cartoons and pol since 6am

>despite what you see in merican films it's actually pretty socially uncool

you've never been to murica, have you ?

From what I can tell socially accepted weed use in america is normie-tier, i.e. about nigger status and getting fucked up. Weeds a social drug, it's about getting people on the same mental level whilst sharing something. Drinking half a bottle of Jim beam then doing bong hits until you puke is abusing weed, not using it for it's intended purpose.

Pro: cancer, removes yourself from the gene pool.
Cons: none, just go for it.

Right now I'm going through some weird medical issues. It seems like nerve pain, sciatica, arthritis rolled into one. I'm still trying to figure out what it is. More doctors appointments coming up.

Marijuana helps me fall asleep and it makes it a bit easier to ignore. But it doesn't take my pain away. It doesn't work for a condition like this. For others, sure. But it's also better to take some Aleve or Advil when I smoke as opposed to just doing Aleve or weed by itself (if my goal is to medicate, that is).

I just don't like relying on it in this way. I find myself smoking when I don't want to because I just want to go to sleep or I just want to lie down comfortably without pain. At the same time.. my relationship with weed has changed to a more beneficial one. At the same time.. I don't want to fucking rely on any goddamned medications whatsoever. This absolutely sucks major fucking ass and until I can figure out what's wrong I don't know what the fuck to do with my life.

What about you guys?

Just stop smoking pot. You're in more control of it than you think. The way you're using pot isn't effective. A lot of people I grew up with and even some family still smoke pot, and they ask me "You wanna hit? You ever gonna smoke again?" And I get a big fucking smile on my face and say "nope!!" There are very few things more empowering than knowing you have more self control than others around you that rely on substance day after day.

These, so much these.

I actually have an anecdote on the matter for you user, a friend of mine, we'll call him J, I knew him since like 7th grade, he was friends with my best friend growing up, who we'll call A, so we ended up chilling. I was the first out of my group to start smoking weed, and encouraged J and A to try it. A came first, fell in love with it, and to this day were stoners. When J tried it however, he would get so high he'd just have to sit down with his eyes closed and not say a word, every fucking time. He also would act really fucking weird if he drank and smoked at the same time, he would barely make any sense when he spoke. fast forward 6-7years later, J goes off to college in a different town, same province. Turns out he got bannedfrom even entering res, and wasted a good 10k because he dropped out of the class. Eventually J's mom got in contact with me and told me about a bunch of shit that nobody knew. J went through First Episode Psychosis, which leads to schizophrenia. He hasn't gone full blown schizo yet, but we can see a difference in him, A told me once "WHen i look him in the eye, I see a different J bro, the real one, from before he started smoking."

We don't hang out with J anymore, mainly because he'll just come, smoke our weed then pass out on the couch for 5 hours or so, and just repeats the same things he always says over and over. I don't know for sure if the weed caused any of that, but coincidentally enough, he only began acting strange after he became a stoner.

Better safe than sorry I guess when it comes to it. You won't be missing much, trust me.

>Drinking half a bottle of Jim beam then doing bong hits until you puke is abusing weed, not using it for it's intended purpose.

I agree with this. Weed should be used sparingly and respectfully, like a psychedelic or hallucinogen. Its meant to help open your mind, not use it for the novelty of the high. Im a hypocrite since I smoke everyday, but seriously, its become too mainstream and accepted as a "social" thing now.

this

I have more control of it than you think. I've stopped on and off for months at a time, especially depending on whether I want to save some money on the side or not. My issue isn't that I'm out of control with it.

I was just making a point about how it kinda helps with chronic pain that I have but not as much as some people are led to believe. Don't worry about me bro, I've never had issues putting the pipe down. If anything I don't smoke an eighth a week like I used to. Most of the time I don't want to smoke, and if I do it's because I'm hurting.

While I can try to ignore the pain.. it's miserable. I just took a meloxicam right now (my last one actually, fuck) and hopefully it does something. I don't think it's been working much since I got it but it has been more effective as an anti-inflammatory than typical NSAIDs.

Sporadically.

Pros: No Hangovers, Better 'Time High to Cost' ratio than Alcohol.
Cons: 3-4 days of annoying symptoms after 1+ week of chain smoking, whenever i have it i can't stop chain smoking.

Annoying symptoms basically means i lose my appetite and it exacerbates my clinical insomnia (i don't like taking my meds while i'm doing weed). It's uncanny how much my appetite drops out, my stomach could be rumbling and stabbing pain but i will not have the desire to eat. But i only smoke 3-4 weeks out of the year.

>its become too mainstream
>accepted socially

I don't really see as an issue. Also I don't think you should apply meaning to it. It is what it is. Even psychedelics. I'd hate to say it, but while I hate when people drop acid and sit watching TV all day, I can't say that they're supposed to be experimenting with their perception and their mind and using it to better themselves. I'd be a bit contradictory.

I'm not saying they shouldn't use it to their benefit, I'm just autismally focused on the idea that they're supposed to. A lot of the times people lead to beneficial use of marijuana by first smoking for purely recreational use. It's too versatile.

a freind killed himself over a fucking bitch

was a long time weed smoker-only

always seemes like a chill and positive dude.
you may say he was just a beta bitch but even those dont usually kill themselves.

all this "alcohol is way worse" bullshit is what fags sy to justifie smoking this shit.

evry long term smoker i knew told me it was addicting.

i personally value my fucking brain way to much to smoke this shit
( tried it multiple times thought)

How often do you smoke? While it is a possibility you're just not cut out for it, from my experience most people who have bad trips are usually novice smokers who go way too hard way too fast while in the company of seasoned smokers. I wish i could go back to that level of high though, it was a wild ride.

i do it maybe 2-4 times a month, a lot less than some of my friends do, and am totally ok with it.

really makes me feel good, i laugh about basically everything, its just that my mouth is so fucking dry.
Be moderate with your consume and have fun

dude are you me? the first few times i smoked weed..it was a life changing experience

What I've noticed when it comes to overconsumption of pot is that a lot of it has been psychological for me.

Nowadays I can smoke, and relax my breathing and stop tensing, and fall deep into a nice and relaxing high. I used to do more and more of it thinking I need to get higher, but now I realize that a lot of the time I am as high as I want to be, it's just that I haven't been tuned into it. I've been either anxious or forcing myself out of it (out of habit) and not just riding the wave of 420blazeit.

Breathing techniques works wonder. Also it's helping with my anxiety too, because I realize that my default state has been acting like a crazy shaky anxious person.

Why would you think alcohol is not worse? Alcohol addiction is worse than marijuana addiction and alcohol use is worse than marijuana use.

To be fair, alcohol is worse.

>It wrecks your liver
>You get in the extremes of bad passion, anger, and depression
>You dehydrate your body
>Drunk driving deaths
>Alcoholic spousal or child abuse is common
>Alcoholism is the addiction

That's not to say weed doesn't have it's cons. I think the list is longer and objectively worse for alcohol.

Alcohol is way, way worse, in literally every single way.

There is not one single scenario where alcohol is not worse for you.

Just calm down. Relax. Don't tense. The higher the tolerance the easier it is for you to instinctively break out of that high a little bit. Your first time -- you didn't do that. No one does that their first time. You can get back to that high, it's just all about slowing yourself down a bit. Relax, breathe deeply and comfortably. Don't normalize it.

Problem is when nobody else is doing it but you, and you're the only one really chill there.

Highschoolers know how to be chill, I think. They're the only ones I've ever seen who can actually sit in a daze and nobody judges them for it. Kinda sucks how some social expectations and marijuana meet up.

I say chain smoking but i really just mean getting high day after day after day, to the point that on the last day it's so diminished a couple of cones will barely get me 2 hours high, rather than just constantly ripping joints / cones. The high itself is fun, but i just got no self control and if theres weed sitting in my drawer and nothing better to do i'll just go nuts. You make a good point here though, back then i was worried about going overboard, now i know my limits and can keep pushing past the point of diminishing returns.

I'll give it a go next time i pick some up.

They say 1 in 7 people who try weed get "addicted" and I was one of those people. I smoked everyday for 2 years, got to about 5-7 blunts a day. Started selling to feed my habit, moved ounces at a time to neighborhood dealers. Sort of hate myself for it when I think back on it.

Now I don't even think about it and would never do it again. The only thing that happens now is ill drink too much once a month and drunkenly text coworkers cringeworthy things that I'll really regret later.

pros: I can fall asleep with ease and not being fucked up next morning like with sleeping meds
I enjoy music more
it helps me with apetite
cons:
I can only smoke at night otherwise I would be lazy the whole day
everyone is growing thc rich strains these days so I need to grow my own cbd rich strain, but it's less expensive than buying it tho
and permanent paranoia if you live in country where it's illegal

Cons: Idiots will be quick to blame it for every tiny thing, even for honest mistakes; Being associated with stoner faggots

to much pros.
cons: spending money on it, even when you homegrow and lazyness.

Pic very related