THE CW-VERSE: "INVASION!" EDITION

New round of synopses for the four-way crossover.

SUPERGIRL - S02E08 - "Medusa"
>Eliza Danvers comes to town to celebrate Thanksgiving with her daughters. Alex decides it’s time to come out to her mother; Kara is shocked when Eliza suggests Mon-El has feelings for her, and Winn and James consider telling Kara the truth about the Guardian. Meanwhile, CADMUS unleashes a virus that instantly kills any alien in the vicinity so Kara enlists an unexpected ally – Lena Luthor. Barry Allen and Cisco Ramon seek Kara’s help with an alien invasion on their Earth.

THE FLASH - S03E08 - "Invasion!"
>When aliens known as "The Dominators" attack Central City, Barry speeds over to Star City to ask the Green Arrow for help in stopping them. Realizing the battle against the Dominators is bigger than they thought, they track down the Legends of Tomorrow, and Barry and Cisco create a breach to bring back a secret weapon – Supergirl. Once all of the super-friends are assembled, they come up with a plan of attack, but a shocking secret related to Flashpoint is revealed and suddenly no one is sure who they can trust. Meanwhile, Wally wants to join the battle against the aliens but Iris tells him he’s not ready.

ARROW - S05E08 - "Invasion!"
>Oliver awaken in a life where he never got on The Queen’s Gambit. Robert and Moira Queen are alive and well. Laurel is his loving fiancée and their wedding is imminent. Everything seems perfect, but Oliver starts to notice small imperfections that make him question this new reality. Meanwhile, Felicity and the recruits take on a new threat with help from The Flash and Supergirl.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - S02E08 - "Invasion!"
>After learning the Dominators’ plan for the world, the Legends must work together with The Flash, Supergirl and Green Arrow to kill them once and for all. Stein figures out, with the help of others, how the team can terminate the Dominators, but is distracted by the ramifications of an aberration he accidentally created in 1987.

The CW's 2017 Primetime Schedule.

MONDAY

>Supergirl (8/7 C)
>Jane The Virgin (9/8 C)

TUESDAY

>The Flash (8/7 C)
>Legends of Tomorrow (7/8 C) - Until March 24, 2017
>iZombie (7/8 C) - After March 24, 2017

WEDNESDAYS

>Arrow (8/7 C)
>The 100 (7/8 C)

THURSDAY

>Supernatural (8/7 C)
>Riverdale (7/8 C)

FRIDAY

>The Vampire Diaries (8/7 C) - Until March 10, 2017
>The Originals (8/7 C) - After March 10, 2017
>Reign (9/8 C)

NO TOMORROW season finale is slated for Tuesday, January 17. No additional episodes have been ordered.

FREQUENCY season finale is slated for Wednesday, January 25. No additional episodes have been ordered.

I accidentally deleted the other thread.

>Riverdale

MY NAME IS ARCHIE ANDREWS

>laurel is his loving fiance
Can't wait for the meltdown

>Laurel is his loving fiancée and their wedding is imminent.

Surely this won't trigger anyone

I can't be more happy about how Olicity and Felicity keep getting BTFO this season

A non-vigilante Oliver would never meet Felicity anyway.

i fucking cant wait for Izombie s3

Enjoy it while it lasts.

>Legends moved to air after Flash
>jump into SHIELD after that
>iZombie replacing Legends when it's done

who /supertuesdays/ here?

The Olicity fans tears will be delicious.

Me.

Technically he could, didn't she just work at the company? He could bump into her in an elevator or something. He just wouldn't pay her any attention without a plot reason.

I guess Arrow's brooding will be perfect for The 100

So Supergirl airs first but takes place after Flash. Gay.

I have absolutely no interest in watching supergirl. Can someone give me a tl;dw of what has important happened in it so far?

What do I need to know before the crossover?

Kara a cute.

i was put off it so hard that i'm actually inclined to believe that this all I need to know from supergirl...

i'm so conflicted on how Dominators look. They're just so grey and dirty looking. But like 2 pics and a tv teaser isn't enough to judge. We've come this far, i have faith

Is Oliver victim of another Black Mercy?

Supergirl will probably just end with Barry and Cisco showing up convincing her to come fight aliens. Then like halfway through Flash they go and get her.

they've said Dominators will have some mind control shit going on. gotta get that hero v hero

it's insane this pic is from a mainstream show and my reaction is "could be more comic booky"

>thursday has no dc show
could it be?
opening that timeslot for constantine in fall 2017?
one can hope for a miracle...

That makes sense.

Let it go.

Fuck you.

no i mean like from the start of the series. I haven't kept up with it and they might bring in characters or some kind of character flaw from supergirl.

DC has yet to. Once they stop putting Matt Ryan in shit playing Constantine, then I'll give up.

what was stein doing in 1987?

>Justice League Dark DTV animated movie
>Nothing else

wew lad

Everything you need to know about Supergirl is told to you in the name.

He played Constantine in Arrow as well. Plus they just recently put out a blu ray of the season, which shows cancelled so quickly usually don't get. Also don't forget Young Justice season 3 is happening, which sets a precedent.

what a shame. was a good character in the animated series.

Cartoon contracts and costs are much different from live action television. I don't know if Constantine could come back, but YJ is not evidence.

>iZombie
FINALLY, I can't wait to see what happens this season

Please.

wait, where's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Sheit, I guess that Oliver in a dream but really does mean Deathstroke's not gonna kick alien ass.

Of course not. He probably won't even speak.

>supergirl just one scene at the end
>arrow mostly a dream what if 100 episode special
That's some huge four part crossover there.

>Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow are part of the dominators storyline

Goddamn another special I can't watch because of crossovers with garbage shows. Fuck you.

that's some pretty shit taste you got there

What special?

Based on the previews Oliver gets taken to the Dominators's mothership to be brainwashed and manages to break out and cause some damage with a laser weapon, so it at least has a purpose.

Both shows are shit senpai, sorry you can't see that.

It's almost time for the CW bubble to burst.

I just watched the Supergirl and Flash crossover. That first 4/5 of that were awesome. Barry and Kara work well together and Livewire's hammy acting was very entertaining. ShioBANE? was pretty cool too.

The firemen saving the day was fucking lame though.

This. If anything people should be complaining about having to watch Flash.

Keep telling yourself that.

Dude I love Flash but you've got to realize that most people are getting tired of the same shit over and over again.

LOT is actually pretty good this season though.

and anyway the crossover is basically just about that plotline, don't be such an autist. i dont watch arrow but i'll tune in just for the crossover.

I really want to like flash this season, but there's just nothing going for it but malfoy.

>Not enjoying Alchemy

He's neat. Based Tobin Bell.

What has he done aside being Jesus to metahuman?

It looks like basically nothing, since not even her regular episode seems to interact with the crossover much.

It's a pretty solid show, though.

So how much longer do you think the CWverse will last, becaust it's clear at this point the quality is atrophying.

Legends of Tomorrow never had any right to be a show from the get go.

Arrow is already a season or two past its prime.

Flash is starting to wain.

Supergirl was never really all that.

The problem with the sitcom format is that show are designed to fail at some point rather than end, conclude or lead into anything else with any kind of grace.

>NO TOMORROW season finale is slated for Tuesday, January 17. No additional episodes have been ordered.

Thank god, show is trash.

Also what is gonna be taking Legends spot? New superhero show?

>alchemy
who?

He almost killed Barry twice.

Supernatural is being bumped into Legends' spot and Riverdale is taking over Supernatural's old spot. It's a satirically grimdark version of Archie in the same vain as Twin Peaks, from the same producer of the DC/CW shows.

Isn't supernatural ending?

probably not unless it's something extremely convoluted or low key. Since the DCEU became the main focus of WB's media enterprise they're not as liberal or as affordable with licencing tv show adaptations as they were before when they wanted to test the waters of certain properties. Any shows that the CW might pitch could conflict with stuff the DCEU wants to be recognized as being their brand so if they do any more super hero stuff it'll probably only be things that they'd never touch in the movies. Maybe a Swamp Thing show (too expensive to be done right) or Booster Gold (imagine Legends tier bad sci-fi and Booster with a talking watch instead of a robot drone sidekick to save costs that even if they manage to nail the character won't know what to do with him past season 1 and run him into the ground much like Arrow or Flash).

You forget, son, this is CW, where Supernatural is STILL ongoing even though basically everyone says it plummeted after season 5.
The shows will continue for some time to come.

Hah, not a chance. It'll keep going 'till the heat death of the universe.

The Vampire Diaries is ending, though.

The CW is pretty much the pinnacle of white trash TV.

I disagree if anything the CWverse is getting better.

I want long cloaks, dammit

We wife and I like it

Shit taste.

I think that's actually what's throwing me off

user don't try to convince them. Flashfags are on suicide watch for no reason.

It was promising but it never took off. I just hope that Mick appears more in Flash and Snart returns. They were the only reasons to watch the show.

Banging another dude

I forgot to mention the dreadful writing of season 2 and how the main characters think that 2016 is no better than any other time for women and blacks.

Don't remind me.

>CW
>white trash TV
>show with a Hispanic lead
wew lad

It's on the cw they are all getting 10 plus seasons kiddo.

Keep telling yourself that.

>worst version of parasite ever
>supergirl acting out of character because her sister is gay as fuck
>worst shade ever
>savitar looks retarded
>haven't even watched arrow yet
>mfw

rough week so far

I like this parasite and savitar looks good. What are you talking about?

Does anyone else find Alex really hot?

>The 100
Wew, this show is still on? Good for them I guess

>FREQUENCY season finale is slated for Wednesday, January 25. No additional episodes have been ordered.
Aww. It's not the best of shows but I liked it

I hate Supergirl conceptually.
The actress is charming enough to make me get over it. It's not a great show, but it's alright.

>Savitar looks retarded

That is the most objectively shit taste I've ever heard.

This

I wish Parasite weren't an alien, that's for sure

But I like Savitar.

>CW
>white trash
legends of tomorrow just had a full white guilt episode 2 episodes ago.

The fact that you don't agree with me means you're actually very unintelligent.

>but is distracted by the ramifications of an aberration he accidentally created in 1987.
Calling it now: He's gonna have a son/daughter now and he/she will eventually replace him as the second half of Firestorm whenever his actor decides to jump ship.

Pretty sure that's from last episode when he told his past self to cherish his wife more, thus leading to my guess here

He looks like a fucking Bayformer. It's better than his comics look, but don't dare so that's supposed to be an objectively good thing.

the second season of 100 was pretty good, and the third was uneven (with some really shitty characterization). The fourth season will probably be the final one.

I keep meaning to check out Frequency