So season 3 got a whole lot better. Hated the mad max one and pickle rick...

So season 3 got a whole lot better. Hated the mad max one and pickle rick, but the last two were pretty damn entertaining

ok

thanks for your input!

7>1>6>4>5>3>2

this ranking is objectively accurate

pretty interesting that the quality went back up as soon as men started writing the episodes again

I feel like I'm the only one that liked the mad max one. It had weak and annoying moments but there was a lot of funny things in it too. Better than the Saw episode.

Stop spamming this thread, sub human

bojacks better

I dont know how you could stand the horribly grating voice acting for Morty and Rick for an entire episode.

>horribly grating voice acting

nah

Hi Justin

i hear that complaint a lot on here, but honestly i think roilands voice acting is one of the best parts

Bojack is boring as shit.

7 is the best r&m episode period

you just don't get it man

what is the next one about
also how many eps this season

I think there are 3 left in the season. hopefully no more hack female writers

It's justin roidsland fishing for compliments as per usual.

yeah dude. im sure he spends all day shitposting on Sup Forums

I honestly never seen an episode of this show. Am I really missing out or is it just another Sponge Bob type situation?

He's literally gone on record stating that he does.

He mentioned it before dude

why are you an expert on one of the creators of a show that you supposedly hate? get a fucking life kid

Roiland is ok dude, Harmon has always been the "out of touch due to getting a little money" king douchebag

I recommend checking out season 1 at least. its fanbase makes people on here hate it because they over rate it, but its still an entertaining, and moderately clever show

I can agree with you on that. his nazi rant made me hate that fat fuckboy

It's super hit and miss. Some episodes are pretty damn good, and some are fucking abysmal.

What are examples of episodes you would call good, and ones you consider bad?

The Ricks Must Be Crazy, Meeseeks and Destroy, and Close Rick Counters of the Rick Kind are all pretty fun episodes, damn enjoyable.

Interdimensional Cable 2, Get Schwifty and pretty much all of Season 3 suck dicks (except the latest, episode 7).

Mortynight Run has a really bad A story and a funny B story about Jerry. That episode kinda showcases the show and its hit and miss attitude.

This. It's not 'female writers' killing the show, it's Harmon.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the quality has gone up now that the self-insert divorce arc has been swept under the rug? Or that the best episode is one almost entirely voiced by Roiland?

Interdimensional cable 2 always gets a lot of shit on here, but i actually liked that one. What about it do you hate?

I just hate the humour of "Oh it's so random it's funny." It's kinda nauseating to me, I just despise it. Him stuttering through his lines is just not funny to me in the slightest.

better than the first one

its his worst quality.

>and his best

rick and morty sucks

>the only bad episodes were the ones written by women
really makes you think

I mean, Rickmancing the Stone is just ':( daddy's getting divorced and I'm sad', and Pickle Rick is literally 'I'M PICKLE RICK' for 22 minutes and was literally made just for Reddit

yeah, and they were both written by women.
I'm not really prejudice about this stuff just pointing out the coincidences