Do you think we'all ever see him in a movie? If he were to be in the MCU how would they go about introducing him?

Do you think we'all ever see him in a movie? If he were to be in the MCU how would they go about introducing him?

Tony Stark could tell him that when he eats a planet he is also eating the poop, pee pee, and semen of everybody living on that planet.

He's a shit character and a boring villain. MCU doesn't need him, Fox will never get around to him as they keep rebooting and can't get past the origin story

Probably once they get the rights to F4 back. Wouldn't really be an interesting movie villain though, too large and powerful to work for live action.

This is the movie I want the most.
But I really don't know if we will ever have it. If Spiderman project has shown us anything, is that Marvel doesn't want to repeat villains.

We already did see him in a movie, don't you remember?

For the next couple years they'll do Spider-Man and Dr Strange and other new characters while phasing out Iron Man and Cap and Thor, then they'll finally get the rights back and move onto FF and X-Men. They tie into each other pretty well after all, both about exploring the limits of the cosmos and humanity and Franklin being the ultimate human/mutant.

>Oh look another interdimensional/galaxy travelling villain that wants to consume the Earth.
>What do you guys do, take a number on whose going to attack the Earth next?
>I swear it's like getting fucked by a japanese guy, everytime you always think the cock might be huge, but it turns out to be the same small cock getting rammed up your ass

Considering they didn't even have the balls to give Dormammu his comic book appearance, I question whether or not Marvel Studios has enough faith in him working on the big screen. I'd rather not even have him come to Earth in the MCU, but stay in space and serve as a secondary antagonist in Guardians of the Galaxy or something. Actually, it would have been a great time to have him back, considering Ego the Living Planet is going to appear in the next one.

I think it would work, we've seen the main aspects of Galactus's presence and character work in the MCU so far. The Celestials, Dormammu and Thanos all tread similar ground.

eloquently put

>and X-Men

He'll be human sized and eat planets by having his ship suck the life out of the planet. Instead of the traditional "galactus comes to fuck your shit up" story it will be a partial adaptation of the Trial of Reed Richards.

>not reading comics

>Considering they didn't even have the balls to give Dormammu his comic book appearance,
I don't think it's a matter of balls, I think they just thought the rippling face thing would be cooler, and in a way, it was.

He appears after the defeat of Thanos to retrieve the Infinity Gauntlet.

Fox will never, ever sell to Marvel. Give away a character or two, sure. But they owe nothing to Disney.

Try thinking about the situation like an adult and not like a child or fanboy.

Fox wants to make money, like any company. Right now they aren't making much money off of FF despite repeated tries.

Eventually they may decide that dealing with Marvel, probably in the way Sony did, will make them more money than not. Then they will make the deal.

Actual adults in these actual companies don't have any concept of this stupid company wars shit, they just want profits.

user, don't be this autistic.

Be honest: Galactus as portrayed in the comics would look retarded on screen. As Dormamu would have. When they're adapting these characters they try to make them work in a different medium, not slavishly copy every detail.

There is an acceptable level of retarded.
I mean, superheroes are intrinsecally retarded.
Godzilla Galactus must happen. It is imperative!!!!

The Machine from Super Turrican?

>Try thinking about the situation like an adult and not like a child or fanboy.
So...NOT like a Hollywood studio executive?

>we could sell this for a short term gain
>or we could hold onto it in the hopes it will be more valuable in the future
>while also keeping our competitors from making money on it

>Galactus as portrayed in the comics would look retarded on screen.
It could work, if you frame it right.
'Enormous biomechanical looking humanoid' can make for some pretty horrifying shots.

the simplest thing to make it look better is de-emphasize or completely remove his human-looking face.

Except it's not short-term gain. Fox has been trying for over a decade in two separate film series to make it work, and it's not taking.

Sony saw the same thing when their second Spider-Man franchise was sagging. They made the calculation that going with Marvel would make them more.

>while also keeping our competitors from making money on it

This is the child's way of thinking. The goal isn't to beat everyone, it's to make money. Sony saw that it could make a lot of money partnering with Disney. Fox will probably see the same thing if Marvel's Spider-Man movie does well.

If you've been struggling for years and you see a chance to have a success while letting someone else do most of the work, it's pretty obvious what's the best course.

I could see something like that working, but you'd have to be very judicious with its screen time. The more he's on screen the dumber he'll look. If you only had a few full shots to give an idea of his grand scale, and the rest are focused on the heroes it might work.