Do tall people naturally make better leaders?

Do tall people naturally make better leaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heightismxposed
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/short-men-are-likely-to-live-longer-because-they-carry-the-longevity-gene-scientists-reveal-9356759.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Putin, Hitler and Stalin are/were all small...

>88
they're trying to tell us something

they were all shit leaders edgy stormkid

And they're shit leaders user

>Do tall people naturally make better leaders?
Kinda, taller leaders are more respectable which is required to be a better leader, but it is linked to knowledge and experience.

I think its more because upper class people tend to be both smarter and taller (I bet if you looked at prominant white dynasties, the average height would be like 6ft 2 and the average IQ like 120. Think of Jeb! Bush, he is like 300cm and pretty smart, though low energy.

In times of crisis people don't care about a person's height, so that's why authoritarian leaders tend to be short, because short guys have to be Machiavellian to get into power against all odds.

What about Deng ?

What does this have to do with politics?

I'm thinking of reporting this thread.

It has been proven that the taller candidate usually wins the presidential elections in the United States. I think it has to do with coming across as competent, dominant and impressive.

>THE FUHRER
>is a shitty fuhrer
Go back to Turkey

Since height is an advantage, we could assume that a shorter leader is more competent, as he rose to the top without that advantage. Just as if you see a black and a white at the same rank, you can assume that the white is more competent, because he got there without affirmative action.

>Putin
>shit
shills pls go

Can you translate to non retard measurements?

Actually short leaders are more capable than tall ones.

Also, tall is degeneracy.
I laugh at everyone who thinks being tall is a positive trait, nigger africans are tall as fuck as well goes to show how degenerate your average tall shitter is.

Inside every short man like Hitler, Putin, Stalin, Napoleon there is a very huge dictator.
>proud to be their height

Tall people are genetically superior in general.

In North America you seem to have a much stronger subconscious bias that height = status, I put this down to the fact that your popular sports involve height and people good at sports generally have high status in your high schools.

>tfw they're all tall niggers

>africans are tall as fuck

That only happens in America, it seems (and probably only by comparison). Most European and African niggers are midgets.

Stop trying to make it seem prestigious to be a 5'4 gook.

Asia
y u so small

>I-i-i'm as tall as niggers guize a-a-am I based?
Die in a ditch gypsy.

You walking wobbly inevitable jengas are not only ugly to look at you are annoying to be around.

I think leaders are leaders no matter what height they are.

It is not very effective at getting votes from a certain 50% of the population

Tall people are usually more intelligent as well.

Not intelligence wise

t. chinky manlet

I think its also a subconscious sign of class background. If you're taller than average in any country, it means you're from a well-off stable background and therefore have good education, health, socialization and intelligence. So the absolute value probably matters less than the fact that you are a couple inches above the crowd.

ASIAN BTFO

>Taller than*

ftfy, pocky faced bastard.

I lol at you

A country's leader should mate with every single woman in his country to weed out the manlet genes desu senpai

We short guys are complexed, you'd better be careful.
We should start a height revolution.

>Do tall people naturally make better leaders?

yes, all else being equal.

it also helps to look good, but not too good. and have a nice voice.

a tall black personable intelligent man (like Obama) can achieve anything, even without affirmative action, because a tall personable intelligent person of any type is looked up to.

consider the phrase, "looked up to".

Trudeau: cuckold
Putin: alpha male

we can finally settle this

heightism if for cucks

Tall primitive niggers BTFO.

These ugly tall feminine west niggers think they are hot shit.
Ugly beasts, especially when they think these tall ass hideous creatures look good wearing a skirt cuz they are mentally ill.

>daily mail
>sauce of creditable information
FUCKING DROP!

If you're taller than your enemies, they win

twitter.com/heightismxposed

Please face the obvious truth before you get hurt by life

Any man that excessively values height has been brainwashed by the vaginal jew.

So what some hoes on twitter out of millions

Of course they do, tall people command more respect in conversations. I think it's just hard wired into peoples minds that tall = important/powerful/deserves respect.

>Please face the obvious truth before you get hurt by life

Hi mr.heightismyonlyredeemablefactor.

I was actually talking about the article saying intelligence is linked with height, in the same article it said shorter men have a shorter lifespan, despite the opposite being true.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/short-men-are-likely-to-live-longer-because-they-carry-the-longevity-gene-scientists-reveal-9356759.html

kek

Who's Napoleon anons

>5'9 average as fuck
>women treat me like a fucktoy and literally pull me around by my dik

No. Putin is a better leader than any of these cucks.

This
You're a fucking idiot. Nobody thinks that

Yet another victim of the eternal Anglo?
Although more a double victim in his case lel

This. Even though I have nothing against manlets I subconsciously find myself willing to fuck with them more than I would someone taller than me.

living the dream

>

holy fuck we need to gas women

>caring about the opinions of 3d

Tfw 6ft really isnt that tall in my country. Im 6.3 and Im really just slightly above average.

sounds like your insecure

there's probably some deep tribal instinct that makes them seem more appealing to voters, yes.

i'm 6'0
Average in my white town
i tower in big cities

MANLETS GET OUT

World leaders understand it

Denying that is just being retarded. Whether you like it or not tall people do command more respect, even if its irrational. For example, the USA presidents are taller than average, and most the time in the elections the taller one wins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States

Putin 170 sm
Stalin 172 sm
Yeltsin 187 sm

Lol

Sounds like you're short.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

>1.88m
>tall

we don't have to learn nuthin

we run this shit

It is tall in Russia, we have 170 sm everage for men.

Didn't work out too well for Yeb! tho.

>we run this shit

?

Europe's greatest leader is 5'5" and has a physics PhD.

This kind of makes me feel better about myself as a 5'9" manlet.

As you see the optimum height is
5'6 to 5'8

ayy lmao.
"I need to make myself look the tallest here"

The presidential elections show the taller candidate wins most the time, especially after it's been broadcast on television. I doubt it's a coincidence, being tall does subconsiously effect almost everyones opinions of them.

>Didn't work out too well for Yeb! tho.

it is not a hard and fast rule, but ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL, a taller man makes a better leader, a better policeman, anything where authority is needed.

all else begin equal is very important.

but this is a fact: Robert Reich would never have been elected president in 1000 years of trying, and he's a brilliant personable confident attractive man; he's also the runt in pic related.

That's why your IQ is higher than ours, we mixed with roman shitskins, gained height but lost iq points.

>being tall does subconsiously effect almost everyones opinions of them.

the deniers in this thread are either manlets who cannot accept the fact that they lost nature's lottery, and more likely the deniers are tall mediocre people who have middle-management jobs that they think they earned by their performance.

Jeb is proof that you can be tall, rich, good looking, and powerful but still be just as beta as /r9k/.

>Robert Reich

>Reich 2016

Would have been ebin.

The hell is wrong with his wife anyway?

Apparently not.

Trudeau : 6'2
Trump : 6'2
Obama : 6'1

imagine caring how tall other men were

>pictures from Justin Trudeau's family vacation

She is a typical Latina.

Fake. Those dicks are too white.

>leaving out the tall european nations that are right there with them

top kek, netherlands, germany and norway all have 105+ average IQ

I thought napoleon being short was a meme and he was actually average height for his time

'no'

But you haven't had a good pres since JFK user

kys proxymanlet

French inches were bigger so the 5'2" thing was British bantz.

>But you haven't had a good pres since JFK user

He was gorgeous and charismatic, but he accomplished pretty much nothing because he had no clue as to how to handle congress, and was too stupid to listen to LBJ who knew exactly how to make congress do just about anything.

>6'
>96.1%
tfw 6' and haven't even seen a vagina in 4 years

Yes but you have seen one
With your autism you could easily have not even seen one if you were 5'7"

Indians have superb IQ
and they pray to cow shit.

Probably. I have only ever tricked girl into having sex with me. I doubt manlets could get their foot in the door long enough to pull it off.

False
Indians have an average IQ of 82

As if that spoiled fucking trust fund baby actually earned the respect of anyone.
People bitch about Trump who came from money but built an empire employing thousands while this Trudeau asswipe chose to be a snow board instructor and drama teacher before being fast tracked into politics by the SJW's that infest our elites.
Only immigrants, women and idiots think this bitch is a leader.