>2.38 million overall viewers

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANCELLED BY THE END OF THE YEAR

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HvhF5ZdPgU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Hzrbbga8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sara Paulson is so fucking annoying.

Her cries/screams were always overboard and now she's doing them every other three minutes. Ryan Murphy is also a terrible writer and only got to where he is today because of gay nepotism.

Is the full season out yet?

Two million is bad?

Yep I've always hated her. Annoying face

>virtue signaling and the toppling of western civilization: the show

I believe the ratings must be extremely low. I talk to a lot of people. Every person I know who watches this show isn't watching it this season. They say the previews with all of the clowns and bees and holes just look stupid. Some also say they're sitting this season out, because they're sick of politics being forced into their "escape" (television, movies, etc.).

AHS was never that popular, so it's not that low number. And Fox will let Ryan Murphy do whatever he wants with AHS because of American Crime Story, Feud and other new projects.

Last season was only popular because it had Gaga in it. They don't have any real selling points for this season, nobody is going to watch it just because it's cashing in on IT's popularity and the Trump's unpopularity.

Ryan Murphy directed eat pray and love ^^

Every season needs to have Lady Gaga in it as the main character desu.

I don't know about the other two but Paul Rust directed love

if only there were 6 million more people on Earth to watch this masterpiece.

Its one shit movie called: "Eat, pray and love"

This exactly why it's tanking in the ratings.
People don't want to watch politics, plain and simple.

No shit her character is supposed to be that way, almost everything triggers her.

TWO MILLION?!!???

First episode got some of the highest ratings of the year. Ratings always drop after the first episode though.

You need to stop reading THOSE sites. Cult's premiere was the lowest rated one they had in five years.

It was still the highest for this year. No one watches cable tv anymore so ratings are bad everywhere.

It's not but okay. The Walking Dead would like a word.

>cancelled
it was already renewed for 8 and 9 seasons

Sup Forums...is so fucking retarded. so fucking dumb. cancelled, bombed, flopped, everytime you say shit like this, you're wrong.

It's a very common complaint, politics being shoved into everything. People are just fed up. I am a /poltard, so I actually find this season rather amusing. It seems deliberately absurd. But right now I am quite literally the only person I know of all of the people I talk to who is watching this show, and I talk to a LOT of people. They're just plain avoiding it. When you check AHS's FB page, the people who ARE watching it are all complaining about Sarah Paulson's constant crying. If things don't turn around, they are going to lose a lot of viewers this season, and many just aren't going to watch it at all. With as much money as they spend producing this show, that could spell a cancellation.

>People don't want to watch politics

Then why is every talk show that makes fun of Trump breaking records with ratings?

10 million people watch Judge Judy during the day.

Because people who watch those shows walk in expecting that. The people I know who watched every season of AHS feel that their show has been "taken away from them" or that they are being "force fed" politics. A bait and switch. So, they're not watching it.

Network tv is different then Cable, you don't even need to pay to watch that.

Anyone else feel sick seeing that guys ponytiail

I like the actor and all, but cut your damn hair, it's gross

That may be so, but Sara Cry Baby Paulson has been crying in every fucking season. It's getting ridiculously annoying. It's like all she can do.

nah fuck you for attacking anyone that attempts to diverge from the monotone fucking "male haircut" that every businessman has. Everyone that does this is just mad they have shit features and can't pull anything else off besides business cuts.

No, ep 1 and 2 aired so far. I'm really disappointed with this season. Last one was okay-ish, Hotel was pretty bad ... I'll give this one more episode, but so far it's cringey, boring and simply annoying.

>Normies like shows that pander to them
Wow I'm absolutely awestruck.

I dropped this after like episode 2 of hotel, I'm surprised it even managed to survive that shit show.

fucking awful

?

Gotta hand it to Evan Peters. His scenes are truly entertaining and he may very well be one of the most prominent autistic villains in recent history

This could be the legit last season if it doesn't take off.

2.38 million viewers from a seasom premiere is shit. It should be at least 5 million.

See

That wasn't for the season premiere. The season premier was the 2nd highest rated show of the year and it's already renewed for 2 more seasons.

This is just a fake news thread, as usual.

That was him??? It was literally worst movie i've ever watched. And i have to watch it like 5-7 times because of my work at a time.

about time

Mad no one is watching your show, FX intern?

So are the clowns real?

They're flash backs when she sees them but the ones the kid has been interacting with are real

They should rename the show American Comedy Story.
It's not horror even,rather a comedy goldmine.

Anyone else ever catch that dumpster fire of a competition show 'Glee Project' that Ryan Murphy created/ was a judge on.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HvhF5ZdPgU

It wasn't meant to be this type of funny but it definitely is

She was good in the OJ Simpson season.

manbun faggot detected, kys senpai

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Hzrbbga8c

I mean just wtf Ryan Murphy

> Blue Hair
> Hipster man bun
> Uses victimhood status

Yet AHS tries to make him /ourguy/. AHS confirmed alternate universe.

I watched the first season, are the rest any good?

>premise is a no life alt-right troll terrorizing a successful entrepreneurial liberal lesbian couple

As heavy of a liberal bias as the earlier seasons had (Looking mainly at Coven), this is just liberal propaganda at this point. I'm all for universal healthcare and many other leftist ideas, but this is just going way too far.

This series only had 3 good/passable seasons. One of them mainly because Lady Gaga was nude and fucking a guy in most episodes.

LOL

Pro wrestling is doing the worst ratings it's done in two decades, and it's still making like 2.7 million.

Asylim is the best one, I also liked Roanoke but I acknowledge that it doesn't stand up to first two.

Have you seen some of the kekistan faggots?
He's not alt-right anyway. Just LARPing as one to create more chaos by abusing current political situation.