What, in your opinion, is the dumbest line or exchange in the MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ees0-GaxL0s
youtu.be/O7cF6vMfhR4?t=2m53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Does anybody have any orange slices? XD

>not "I don't see how that's a party"

The orange slices line makes sense. Scott's a dad. Orange slices are a little league staple.

>>"That was violent!" exclaims Pepper Potts after three minutes of her fighting.

Black Widow's "BEEP BEEP" line

>When did you become an expert in Thermo-Nuclear Astrophysics?

I tried to think of one, but realized I can't remember anything about half of these movies

>Try me, Beyonce.
I guess those jokes were supposed to be unfunny, but it still made me cringe

I think the whole
>>People usually find me funny
>>Do they work for you
Was the payoff. But yeah, it was forced as fuck. "Someone with a singular name?! Better name drop a bunch of celebrities" really felt like they were trying very hard to squeeze out jokes. I hope Black Panther doesn't do that shit.

For me was quite strange because she is not very much recognized outside of english speaking countries.
For example I know who she is and that she was part of destiny child but I do not know even the name of a single song of her or her previous group and I think that most of the people here will not recognize her (me included) if she just decide to walk in the streets without bodyguards or a giant sing saying "I AM BEYONCE"

god it's so dumb. it's like saying "when did you become an expert in space-chess." whedon just mashed two smart sounding things together

I think it was supposed to be cringy and unfunny. It was him trying too hard and then getting shot down.

This. Stupid, unnecessary harping on a point that had already been made.

>Was the payoff. But yeah, it was forced as fuck. "Someone with a singular name?! Better name drop a bunch of celebrities" really felt like they were trying very hard to squeeze out jokes. I hope Black Panther doesn't do that shit.

Nice dubs but I'll be fucking surprised but if they don't use quips in Black Panther.

You'd think the script writers or Executives would have a basic understanding of Scientific concepts to avoid saying stupid Pseudo-scientific shit like that.

Tony has "yellow brick joke" memory.
After doing flying inside of a leviathan in avengers and crashing to the ground, he spotted a shwarma store in the background. You can see it in the scene before he's swarmed by Chitauri. He literally brings it up after he's jarred to consciousness.
youtube.com/watch?v=ees0-GaxL0s

In the same vein, when he's onboard the Helicarrier and the avengers are arguing, bruce literally mentions something about a "Party trick" that Tony straight-up concludes is a hulk transformation.
youtu.be/O7cF6vMfhR4?t=2m53s

Lo and behold, tony waits for banner to come back and brings "the party" to him so banner can show off his party trick.

The only person fast enough to pick up on any of this is Tony and since Banner doesn't have an earpiece, he's not in a position to inform Widow of the joke by commenting on it's meaning, so you don't have a prompt to realize the brick joke other than widow's comment.

There's half a million people like you that don't pay attention to details like this and that's just as simple as the matter is about the line.

the whole airport fight in civil war or just all of age of ultron, hated both those things with a passion and walked out of ultron and got my money back and never went to another marvel movie after

>dumbest line or exchange in the MCU

Read,user!

choose any 1 line from any of those and go fuck yourself with it

What's wrong,kid? Bad day?

if you're really this much of a faggot, i feel sorry for your family

Dr Strange's cape keeping him from going after the axe. Really broke the immersion of the fight for some Three Stooges level comedy.

so did you like the suicide squad extended cut?

You know what would be nice in an MCU film? A serious hero and a not serious villain.

no, should i?