First word that comes in your mind when you look at pic related

First word that comes in your mind when you look at pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQeOgiGmW9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Romania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8F-s23myIM
portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=YFhYFIH4SA4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947089/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the slutty women want to bang him.

gypsies

>Nice African country

Niko my casin

Proud. IAR 80. Vlad Țepeș. Corruption. Home.

Getting robbed

Rumänien. Also stop beeing so desperate for attention for your useless country

camwhore

> Where is my wallet?

Piss in the middle

Im ameriacnon visiting.I love Romania, a nordic country and also the most christian and conservative.This is ltierally Sup Forums - the country.

GYPSY

''I'm Roman''
''You mean Romanian? ''
''No no just Roman''
''Oh hahahaha so Pizza pasta and Mussolini''
''Nevermind i'm Romanian''

Capitanul
youtube.com/watch?v=XQeOgiGmW9w

Dirty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands

Blood sucking vampires.

whore

LITTLE

Prostitutes. I'm sorry, but most of the prostitutes I have met in the local brothels tell me they are from Romania.
>b-but they aren't real Romanians, they are gypsies
whatever

brudas

FPBP

A slightly brownish people with questionable ethics, who constantly mumble "we wuz ghetto-taco-Romans 'n shieeet".

>flag

You look just like us, but with more light hair/eyes due to slavs/germans.

crude oil
t. Heart of Iron player

HIDF out

needs attention

Disgust.

i think of chad , an african country

Gyspy.

fast internet balkan posting

is this the daily hungarians vs romanians fight thread?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England

>Asian or Asian British: Total 4,143,403(7.8%)
>Black or Black British: Total 1,846,614
(3.5%)
>British Mixed: Total 1,192,879(2.3%)
>Other Ethnics: Total 548,418(1%)

Prostitutes

Romania

Men with bleached blonde army haircuts

Most romanians are naturally blonde...like scandinavians

Someone peed on France's flag.

>They were trying to steal my mum's cigarettes :c
>Vlad Tepes - good guy
>we may be friends i guess

Why the fuck did you put a crown on your coat of arms this summer if you're not a monarchy?

>Preparing to put Charles of Wales on Romania throne after we unite with R.Moldova in 2018

our queen died this summer

waffles

>our queen

she didn't even speak romanian bro
she just loved Michael I not Romania

Gypsies

>cigan tabor
>gipsys
>thiefs
>shit, shit & more shit
>wagons and donkeys
>shit
>sub-humans

Gippo

Pikes

You would be seen as a gypsy here.

>First word that comes in your mind when you look at pic related.
The well-known daily romanian attention whoring threads.

At least 5 times a day re-posting this kind of shit. You should try to contain your inferiority complex, this is pathologically pathetic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8F-s23myIM

Thanks for the psychoanalysis Freud

lol no, you don't have blond hair and brown eyebrows,, that's called dyed hair

keep on dreaming pajets

lol.no

U mad gipsy?

sexy webcam models

huh?!Those are pure blondes, anthropologically and genetically they overlap with scandis.,..

you are not white, but shitskin.

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

youtube.com/watch?v=YFhYFIH4SA4

Disgusting beggars on every street corner in L O N D O N

Dracula

if i say that the dacian shit is no more than i meme i get called a bozgor.

our history classes are full on propaganda they skip 600 years like it aint nothing and it bothers me.
if the kids would bother to read neutral sources it wouldn't be like that.

i'm sure yours has full on propaganda also but at least you don't make so many threads about it
or froth with foam at the mouth when someone disagrees with you.

it's not the whole population admixture m8. it just represents that we have large gypsy population.
why the fuck do you think it streches down to hungary and bulgaria also? that map doesn't prove your point.

Gypsies.
Dirty, unwashed gypsy children with hacked-off limbs, begging in the streets.

Who the fuck pissed on my flag?

>our history classes are full on propaganda they skip 600 years

No they dont skip anything.The history in that era is to hard to be taught in schools/highschools because most are not fascinatd by old slavonic/latin/greek writtings,archaelogy or linguistics...

Actually those are the gypsies.

Wait a minute here...
That's Bulgaria, not Romania

Gypos

definitely gypsies

CLASSY post
by a CLASSY original poster
living in a CLASSY country

user said Romania, not Portugal

>i'm sure yours has full on propaganda also
On the contrary. The lowbrow redneck type of nationalists dismiss official history books because they don't mention that we wuz sumerians n sheiiiit.

I love you guys. Also can we get some of those nuclear bombs? We have a roach infestation in our southern province.

You will never see the avg hungarian saying that they are politically magyarised slavo-romanians-germans, despite Hungarian Academy and history telling this.

DELET

No they are not. Neither is the color anything near
"pure" neither a pure blond has eyebrow a different color.

> ask my how i know, i'm blonde

A pajeet tier shitskinned gipsy complaining about poortuguese not being white.

LEL

Stay mad gipsy thief.

Actually you should leave the hungarian proxy or just leave the country gypsy spawn.

If this map would be made according to "official romanian" statistics and identified just only by the self-reported gypsies, this map should not look like this. That "few" percent of the declared gypsy population would not be able to cover such a huge part of the area because physically impossible.

So know your place and kill yourself gypstar.

this

Serbs.

The true and top scum of eurasia.

U taking a piss m8?

We love you to serbbros but you need a chemical weapon because roaches are immune to radiations...

there are gypsies testing on 23andme, from Romania.dumb fuck.

poo in loo moor

1 Gbps internet speed for 15 bucks.
No data caps.

2ndpbp

Well someone spilled ketchup and ink on the sides...

>slavo-romanians-germans

lol why do Romanians always mention these three nations and NOTHING else? You do realize that Avars and Bulgars also lived in the Carpathian basin, do you? Not to mention other steppe people who came here later. It's like you're trying to push an agenda or something.

I suck at geography and my phone won't tell me what country it is when I click on the flag.

avars were a small asiatic ruling group, same as bulgars, who were a turko-asiatic (same as today volga bulgars).These people did not contribute to the genetic pool.

the gipsy is mad

top lel

backwoods sub-humans gipsys

romania

Yeah I guess it's just a coincidence that slant eyes and round faces are much more common in the eastern Hungarian planes, where those people and Cumans lived.

Gypsy

>Moors and Saracens in Europe: estimating the medieval North African male legacy in southern Europe
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947089/

Indeed all the cumans left in South-Eastern Europe were settled in Hungary, but again, they numbered very few in number, not even 20k.

Hungarians are 99% european.

I really dream of a Balkan confederation between Serbia,Romania,Greece and Bulgaria. Bosnia,Montenegro,Maxedonia,Albania,Cyprus and Moldavia are annexed. The joint capital would be in Constantinople. Just imagine that.

I call bullshit

still better than being pajeet tier, and that explain why some of you also shit in the streets

Sfanta tinerete legionara

Lol. This

Missing rightfull clay

Sounds very good.C3 group already exists.

don't even reply to em you disgusting rabid shit

Do they really skip 600 years? Isn't the real problem that there aren't verifiable sources of that era for your location? What is known comes essentially from Greek and Roman historians, and the northern you get, the less things you have.

Still, I wonder what you are taught for ancient history. I honestly don't get why "Dacia" is considered a meme. How is it a meme? It seems pretty clear to me that Romanians do descent mainly from romanized Getae and Dacians, with some Germanic, Slavic and possibly Pontic Greek admixtures.

Kind of an aside, but I think Thracian mythology can be very fascinating. In Greece, Greek mythology is essentially taught as history or religion. Are deities like Sabazios taught in Romanian schools? With Bulgaria having adopted a Turkic identity and a Slavic heritage and Phrygia being in Turkey, Romania is the only place that kind of claims ancestry for ancient Thracians. It would be a huge shame if you're not taught what is left of its mythology.