South Park - "Members Only"

ERIC YOU LITTLE PUSSY

YOU LITTLE TRAITOR

YOU LITTLE GODDAMN THIN-SKINNED WEAK-SPINED BACKSTABBING GIRL-LOVING SHITHEAD

>Members Only - Mr. Garrison deals with the aftermath of being elected President. Meanwhile, Gerald attempts to escape the wrath of being captured by Troll Trace and Cartman and Heidi prepare to go to Mars together.

GO AHEAD ERIC.

GO TO SPACEX WITH HEIDI. GO. I WANT YOU TO.

FALL FOR THEIR SCAM. RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS.

BUT KNOW THIS YOU LITTLE FAT SHIT

IN SPACE, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM, BUT THEY CAN READ YOUR FUCKING FASCIST TEXT MESSAGES JUST FINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiK7jtAgKp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

surprisingly empty

Calm before the storm.

Will there be Creek?

Inb4 the thread inevitably falls into bitching about Trump.

Post some and maybe I'll tell you

We only have 3 episodes left this season, right?

I wonder if they can salvage all this shit in just about an hour.

3 episodes left including this one.

Jesus it just keeps GOING and GOING..

At what point did this season start dipping into shit for you?

Was it really last week or was that just the last straw?

>we're supposed to believe Hillary has the power to make deals with the Danish and a "master plan" to get back at men

Haha okay Trey

First episode of the season was pretty weak though all the intermediate episodes up to this one have been alright to good. This member berries zombies shit just seems so conventional for south park.

When the Member Berries stopped being funny, which was after the first episode.

The joke just doesn't carry.

The original plan was clearly that she was going to WIN and then use the power of the president to get revenge on men.

But she didn't. That's why last week's episode was shit. They put all their eggs in the wrong basket.

I kind of liked when the men/woman thing was a kids only thing since it really does feel like the younger generation is being pushed into fucking hating each other by adults.

Also I kind of hated how quickly Bill defused Butters. I hope Stan gets a chance to just tear into Wendy about how brutal her note was but it looks like we're not going that way. eh.

I'm largely good with season. Even if you go back and rewatch the season from the start, you can see that Garrison winning still makes since when Hillary comes off as a constant dumpster fire in the debates. It was the sudden turn right as they went into their break for the election when they had the first big "oops" with Hillary being presented a plan about SkankHunt42.

There have been a few meh things. The taking the knee was so-so, but they saved it in the end with the JJ Abrams bit. Further improved with the member berries meeting group bitching about TFA and "A vote for Hillary means you think TFA sucked." The member berries got old. First episode it kinda works, but they've been beaten into a pulp at this point. The girls continuing to be bitches leading up to breaking up with all the boys was lame as shit. More power to Butters and the weiners out movement.

It's kinda interesting to see Cartman get character development again since the time he was forced to kill off all his plushie friends. He starts our genuinely trying to not fall into the gender and race wars -- at least in part because he would get blamed and PC Principal would beat his ass again, but it seemed deeper than that once you know he's not SkankHunt. He has his first real gf, he's trying to do things with her (which end up being not unlike Kenny dating with the purity rings a few seasons ago), but once he realizes his past can catch up with him... classic Cartman has come back to save his own ass to keep the relationship rather than simply come clean. I can dig that duality he's playing with.

You know the Simpsons episode where Poochie is introduced, and at the end Milhouse says "When are they getting to the fireworks factory?". That's what this whole season feels like. Awkward, strange build-ups which probably won't ultimately lead to anything we want to see by the end.

she still has power. enough to get revenge at least

its was already pretty meh to begin with, started going pear shaped when they introduced clinton and how only gerald could save her, and train wrecked when trump won.

I mean, you COULD make an alternate course argument that losing the election was the "straw that broke the camel's back", prompting the revenge.

Fuck you, it's great.

>DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, IKE?????
>no, but i want to, dad...
>NOT LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE SMARTASS!

is this from candle cove

Reminder that Randy and Garrison couldn't kill member berries no matter what they tried but that one random dude at the member berry meeting smushed several in his pocket with no force exerted at all.

First or second episode. I just want a episode that takes a break from pop culture and recent events, we need breaks from that shit.
We well never again get an episode were Butters becomes a pimp, or one were Cartman gets a probe stuck up his ass by aliens and so on. I just want to see the boys do funny dumb shit, is that so much to ask.

Muh 6 days to air

So many misspellings, I am truly sorry

WILL YOU CREEK FAGS JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

THEY WERE ONLY "TOGETHER" TO APPEASE THE TOWN; THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY GAY

YOU ARE THE SAME KIND OF PEOPLE MATT AND TREY ARE MAKING FUN OF!!!

they were probably still alive

if you member last week even when digested and smushed in a cocktail they still memered people who got thrown up on.

good chance the guy in the meeting was still under the effects of member berries

the literally stopped talking and they became juice in his pocket. it was his shirt pocket.

i agree but matt and trey seem to have saved all the kids stuff for the games

>3 episodes left

Jesus the recent episodes have been so shit that I thought we were still halfway through the season.

Yeah, what the fuck was that?

youtube.com/watch?v=aiK7jtAgKp8

Trey better not let his wife's son order him around anymore or next season there will be only 5 episodes. Comedy Central's already circling the drain.

Can someone tell me why someone as rich as him ever gets married? Can't he afford hookers cheaper than a wife for higher quality? Seriously, unless you want a kid (which I guess he did), wives don't actually make any sense. Even still, why would he marry someone who already had a kid?

while I enjoyed last season,if this is the way to go every season, it's going to be less enjoyable as it goes.

The problem I have with this setup is it almost feels like you have to watch previous episodes to get the other episodes in a season, because it's connected. So if they were to rerun an episode outside airing order, it just feels lost. I like when each episode of South Park was its own story, not a whole season of the same story piling up.

so people don't think there gay

Last week was shit, but it was understandably shit considering how much of the arc was clearly riding on a Hilary win (a return to moderation followed by a rise in SJW-ism). This week we see how well they adjusted.

is what form what?

>This
She is totally a beard

Who cares? I told my dad I wasn't going to get married back when I was 16, he accused me of being gay, but that literally had no effect on my life at all. I just kept to fucking women and not talking with him about it.

Episode when?

Which one of them was Dildo Schwagginz? I imagine they had trouble delivering his dramatic origin monologue.

I'm going to be so fucking mad when they shit on Trump.

So this behind the scenes thing they mentioned last week. Is it really just a twitter feed during the rerun or are they actually showing footage or something?

About an hour

I think the problem is they should have stuck with the style of last season instead of taking it a step further.

>Normally, we get 10 separate episodes, occasionally with a 2-parter or trilogy.
>Last season we got 10 separate episodes, but there were effects carried throughout and it ended with basically a multi-part episode cap
>This season we've gotten 10 continuous episodes, essentially a 10-part episode

The problem with this season is we haven't gotten any SINGLE episodes with a start, middle and end.
What was the "episode" in last week? It was a bunch of continued plot threads that didn't end.
Meanwhile, what was the "episode" in the one where they killed reality? It was about safe spaces and charity bullshit. It was a contained story that still affected/built off of what was going on.

>tfw they're going to make fun of trump

When some people have money and/or fame you just don't give a fuck and just do what you want.

stream?

t. autistic degenerate

Is sp kill? Are they out of ideas so they can only make 10 episodes a year or is it because CC spends all their money on sjw bs like daily show?

114 & 175 are just false flagging, not even worth the (You)'s.

Stream, anyone ?

Fuck off, faggot. I'm genuinely mad.

>tfw they're going to make fun of Trump
>And also pit the boys vs the girls
>And also have the Trolls sit in a room and Troll
>For the
>Eighth
>God
>Damn
>Time

How fucking dare them when so many lost their lives during the great 2016 Meme War?

Too soon.

I like last season better, but I still think the self-contained episodes are superior.

Yeah, yeah. Have fun getting cucked.

Exactly, you can fuck pretty much anyone, so why settle?

>parroting leddit opinions
you should be disappointed in yourself

>The truth is reddit.

Stupid fuck, it literally said in the episode that they're only doing it for the town (and the money).

You Creek posters are literally delusional and I'm tired of seeing you in every goddamn one of these threads.

>so why settle?
Because you can.
It's how humans work, when you are denied something it's the only thing you obsess over. when you can have anything and everything you just don't care anymore.

It literally is the opinion shared by Redditors, user.

Yeah, but why sign a contract that says that someone can just decide to take half your shit if they want? It's dumb.

Its just Twitter posts, like every week.

I've never seen delusion this great.

Do you think that Gerald might threaten to use the troll trace in retaliation to being sold out

They'll bring back creek for a Mike "ac/dc if your lgbt" Pence episode

And yours is one shared by tumblr.

>thinks boyzu ravu is limited to tumblr

because you are smart enough to get a prenup

Maybe, but that doesn't mean that they're actually gay by any stretch of the imagination.

Would rather be accused of being a redditor than a tumblrite,.

curing homos with rock n' roll? that sounds good to me.

Actaully they have a prenup that stops that from happening but knowing his personality he give half his shit anyway because again when you have that much money, when you have that much praise and success. When you have been given that much coke and hookers, you just don't give a fuck anymore.

>they had to rewrite an episode because Trump won
>they were so confident Hillary was going to win they were going to put some message having to do with why she should be president
>now they have to rewrite their point as well
kek

I think I'm the only person in urban australia who still likes AC/DC
yeah, their replacement vocalist sucks but their old stuff is good

if you can't admit the guy is actually pretty easy to make fun of senpai
then you might as well literally wear a hurt jacket.

Haven't prenups been thrown out of the court before though? I know you said they don't give a fuck, so maybe they're trying to get some fulfillment, but I don't see how anyone can be MORE fulfilled with a wife than being single or maybe even just a girlfriend, it's the actual wedding and government papers being signed that I just don't understand. Why do you need that as a man. There is literally no benefit.

i'm definitely disappoint but whatever, they're still batting higher than everyone else in hollywood

Also, damn Butters. Calm down.

anyone see the MrSuperMoQ video today? cute as fuck lil rabbit shed a ton of fur from his head so his cute-voiced japanese owner made it into a trump toupee and tried putting it back on

It's just old at this point. I'm sick and tired of unoriginal Trump jokes dragged on throughout the past year, and it's only going to continue for the next 8 years.

No, you tard. The message would have been that she was the lesser of two evils. They still would have played her up as an incompetent retard.

Notice how she was decrepit and senile before the latest episode?

Well Bush jokes lasted that long so brace yourself

really not looking forward to more of those
kinda not looking forward to massive butthurt opposition to common-sense conservative values either. theyre gonna be playing the martyr harder than ever, and they had almost lost their power to do so.
well-played...

>Notice how she was decrepit and senile before the latest episode?
When was that? The one time in episode three where she got one line or that time in every other episode where she didn't get any lines?

Im really wondering if they are going to even mention Mike "us right wingers don't kill, but would you look at my electric bill" Pence since they haven't mentioned anything but the "IMA FUCK EM TO DEATH" thing and nothing else about their policies or cabinets

>"My opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted"

Well, Trump doesn't seem to exist in the SPverse. So maybe Pence doesn't either.

Bruce Jenner might take his place, assuming she survives the season.

The time when Garrison told the audience to vote for Hillary and she responded with, "Don't listen to him he's a liar!" Like, do you have a short attention span or something?

Showing at suptv as usual, just google the name

>Don't blame her, she just doesn't know how to deal with a loud mouth idiot

>When was that?
MY OPPONENT IS A LIAR AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED

God she's such a turd sandwich says someone in the background.

trump was president of canada and garrison fucked him to death

i mean in all fairness, basically every fucking projected poll showed she could win. the only person who got even close to predicting a trump victory was 538, but even their predictions weren't as accurate as in 2012.

Shit. I was excited about that. Now they're just airing last week's episode.

>Bruce Jenner becomes an aggressive far-right anti-gay anti-abortion transexual
You know, if it happens, it would be pretty cool, but I doubt it

>no meme magic storyline
>no pepe