Hurr durrr Sweden is fucked

>hurr durrr Sweden is fucked
>hrrr durr polan is based

>in reality, Sweden is far better than poland at every category.

okay. When will you face the fact?

You are very smart Japan

That's how is is nowadays. A country is EITHER rich, OR homogeneous. Yours is pretty much the only exception.

You are very smart Japan.

You are rery smartu Japan

Cuck circlejerk

Sweden won't exist in 20 years lol

It will be a bunch of enslaved half negroes

JUST KIDDING YOU ARE FUCKING BITCH I GET RAPED BY 20 MUSLIMS EVERY TIME I LEAVE MY HOUSE THEN I HAVE TO PAY 50000 KRONOR FOR BEING WHITE AND THEN A BIG FAT FEMINIST BITCH DUMPS HER NUTSACKS ON MY FACE UNTILL MY EYEBALLS POP INTO MY EAR HOLES AND I HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO FIX IT (free btw) BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE I PAY LIKE 90% TAX IN MY JOB WHERE I WORK 25 HOURS EVERY DAY AND ALL MY TAX MONEY GOES TO REFEUGEES THAT DONT CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY AT ALL BUT I DONT WANAN BE RACIST OR ISLAMOPHOBIC SO I DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT OR ELSE THEY WILL PUT ME IN JAIL AND I'LL BE RAPED BY ANDERS BREIVIK

Domo arigato mr Japano

>When will you face the fact?
tomorrow.

I agree that Poland is not based. They support the EU because of the handouts they get. Literally Africa tier mentality. Sweden is still cucked, though.

No one denies this.
But sweden is giving it its best to change that.

As if Breivik sempai will notice a filthy swede, desu!

But Swecucks are doing their best to become a 3rd world shithole.

I KNEW IT

For now.

Slovenia is an OK alternative if you want a white country. GDP/capita highest of all Slavic nations, EU Average, and 99,9% white.

Come home, white man. Come to Slovenia.

I drove through Slovenia once when I was going to Croatia for vacation. Very neat country.

You even have better roads then us!

Yes but the difference is in development. Sweden is becoming poorer and poorer while Poland is becoming richer. In Sweden the GDP has increased quite a lot during the last 4 years but the GDP per capita is basically stagnant and GDP is a pretty useless measure if you don't compare it with the per capita measure.

In Poland the GDP per capita has been pretty stagnant the past few years but that is simply to be expected since their GDP has been stagnant. If Sweden hadn't had the massive increase in GDP the last few years we would have had a negative development in GDP per capita which would have been extremely bad.

And that is just in the metrics that we can quantify easily then there are other things like national cohesiveness were Sweden is tearing itself apart while Poland is still pretty united and strong.

The only good thing is that as Swedish police is dissolving itself it means the Swedish state is losing control and eventually this place will turn into a libertarian mad max free for all.

>gf is silesian/polish
>redpilled and super cute
>visits her family back home
>sees a sandnig maybe once per week
>even the kebab stores are ran by poles

pretty good country tbhfam

In comes NATO intervention as those racist Swedes protect themselves from hordes of crazed Mus- I mean victimise those poor Muslim minorities.

IT'S THE SAME HERE BRO. IF I GO OUT ON THE STREET, NIGGERS WILL TRY TO FIGHT ME.
IF I GO IN THE CITY AT NIGHT I WILL GET MUGGED.
IF I SIT ON THE BUSS, NIGGERS RUB THEIR DICK ON ME AND ASKS IF I WANNA GET DOWN.
OUR CAPITAL IS ALMOST 50% SHITSKIN.

I MIGHT KILL MYSELF

There is only one country between you, should walk over.

What are they going to do? Invade a country that basically has a border to Russia. Obama hasn't got the guts. Clinton doesn't know how. Trump will just call a meeting with Putin and give it away to Russia. The rest of NATO don't want to do anything without US backing because the last time they tried they failed miserably and had to call the US for help. So the entire operation is just a non starter.

No. WE're not doing as good of a job keeping up with the times, but when you look at the stats, we're not getting worse in anything, other countries are getting better than us. DIfference.

Since when did Somalia get to Japan?

Sweden.

You are smart

Wew a fake graph anyone could have made.

I thought you Dutch were intelligent, you must be Moroccan.

Be realistic here m8ie. Trump will get in if the vote is counted fairly but we know it won't. If there is a country more Jewy than Israel it's the US and they never play fair. Your country, just like mine is considered by those who matter, a world country. There is no fucking way Trump is getting in and Hillary would love to caepet bomb the fuck out of native Swedes as she is only interested in fulfilling her masters demands. Her masters have decreed that your country, just like mine, is to die a slow, controlled and agonizing death. Key word there being controlled. If that control were by some miracle to slip, you can bet your pretty little shaven ass that (((they))) would do anything, fucking ANYTHING, to bring you back under their greedy little thumbs.

Hitlers biggest crime was breaking away from world finance and being successful in doing so. World finance couldn't let Hitlers economic and political methods become adodpted by fellow European countries who were suffering from the great depression. In comes WWII.

We are facing another great depression of a different kind.

nippon-desu very smartu, always welcome in swedistan

Is this the same jap that makes threads about Poland all the time? Are the japs new leafs?

you wanna stop, sushi nigger?

It's a real graph made by some group loosely associated to some UN project that was about how you could try to use some math shit to project development with basically made up shit as an example of the possible projection, it's not an actual projection and definitely not done by the UN. Clickbait nazi sites of course purposefully completely misunderstood it and idiots who use clickbait nazi sites as their news sources ran with it.

Sweden is based. It's the inferiority complex from cucks who make fun of it.

Just cause you Japs have a rape fetish, doesn't make a country good for having the highest rape rate in Europe. Funnily enough, rape is seen as a bad thing here

Not if Pakis are doing it

That's the most Swedish picture I have ever seen.

Pol is stupid propaganda. Sweden is a social democratic paradise

Sweden is actually not that bad of a country to live in. Particularly if you are upper-middle class and either own an apartment or rent cheaply in a safe part of the major cities.

The problem is, that Sweden will only get progressively worse for white people, while countries like Poland at the very least will stay at the same level.

You're probably just another welfare cuck, not working and whining about the immigration, feminism and our weak defence while doing NOTHING about it.

Stop being a total faggot, act like a man and take care of your family, people and country.

It may not be expected of you, so make sure that though your will and only through your will alone, you will achieve greatness.

You're probably one of those guys in Nordfront or SD who walk around putting stickers on like walls and then hands out paper in the middle of the street with like 20 of your buds and think you're like winning a war and saving a race, faggot retard, you are suck

nah, propably some butthurt english teacher.
Japs either like Poland cuz Chopin or they dont even know it exist.

>redpilleg gf
too bad her family hates you lol

Haha! here it is, the truth!

when you're anglo so Jews give you more mercy when it comes to immigration

Oh no, the truth about us swedes has been revealed at last!

I visited Poland a 3 months ago (Gdansk) and why do all the poles have a facial expression like they are on the edge of suicide? Beautiful city btw.

Eastern Europeans don't need to show their happiness to strangers on the street.
Scandinavians put on a smiling face while they're dead inside.

>why do all the poles have a facial expression like they are on the edge of suicide?
because they live in poland

>why do all the poles have a facial expression like they are on the edge of suicide?

Because they actually are.

>jap shit posting

>hurr this baseless assertion
>hurr that baseless assertion

>durr in reality baseless assertion

K I L L _ Y O U R S E L F

Because a lot of them live for €425 a month. It's absurd and that's why we migrate. Though I heard they'll be raising it to €460 next year but that's still way too low.

Yes but for how long? Demographics are the future and the constantly shrinking white population will soon be unable to support the growing shitskin population.

This. Pic related.

Sorry OP. You're going to be living in New Mogadishu.

hur mar sverige?
nu jag vet inte. Hur?
jag är förvirrad

>he posted it again

You do realize that this is in no way legtitmate? R-right? Fucking leaves I swear.

This is a good try actually.

>hur mar sverige

Sådär

>jag är förvirrad
jag med

I once asked a swede here in Tallinn whats it like to have your women date niggers and get raped by them.

He just took it like a good little cuck and left without answering