Just watched lisa vs malibu stacy, incredible how good the 5h season was. definitely the peak of the show

just watched lisa vs malibu stacy, incredible how good the 5h season was. definitely the peak of the show.

Sneed

Malibu Sneedcy

Hello Smithers. You're quite good at turning me on.

I love The Sneedsons: Sneedson Snive.

shove it up your arse mate

Sneed

Fuck I was in walmart a week ago and they had dvd's of the seasons for 10 bucks. now I want to go grab 4 and 5, hope they are still there.

thx user, this kek'd me up

>muh women portrayed poorly
Simpsons is liberal propaganda.

Lisa's pony is definitely the worst episode with how much they vilify homer.

grab that shit

barbie is legitimately an unrealistic portrayal of the female form. the ep is really solid, and i loved the ending where everyone flocks to the new malibu stacy's but one little girl picks lisa's doll. it's sweet.

>muh

I got mine at sneed's for $6, back when it was called chuck's

peak was 6th but 5th is a close second, followed by 7th in third place

I'm not really a huge fan of Lisa either. I for the most part do have liberal views, but it's irritating when writers associate certain opinions with someone who's "really smart" so that people are led to believe that smart people think this so therefore they should also think it or else they're dumb. It's very, very clearly biased. And she's bland as fuck outside of all of that.

It's true that the writer can write anyone however they want, but "informed abilities" like intelligence, which is revealed to the audience only through things like "lisa gets As all the time" and "lisa has a trite and rehashed monologue but sounds really self-assured while everyone looks stunned" shouldn't be mistaken for the real thing or proposed as the real thing so readily tbqh.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

Nah, if this episode was made today it would blame Men, bonus points for White Men

This episode was pretty blunt with it's message, Women are shallow & no one else is to blame

get off the computer.

I don't understand smithers did the same thing as the girls buying that shit didn't he? Something just doesn't add up.

Sneed.

What about male action figures? A women can become skinny and a doctor.

I can't become he-man

You can if you hit the weights m8

No magic sword tho

m8 just by a gun

>A women can become skinny and a doctor.
what's your point? men can't be skinny and also doctors?

>What about male action figures?
men for a long time haven't had the advertising pressure that women have had. but that's changing. at some point i hope we all band together and tell these companies to go fuck themselves.

Woman can stop being landwhales too

>Do you know how many people have tried to find me?
>Am I the first?
>...Yes.

>Joe, let me out of your kung-fu grip.

>Hello, Smithers. You're. Quite. Good. At. Turning. Me. On.
>Uh... you probably should ignore that.

>Do we sell french... fries?

Such a great one

he was in the wrong though

Hello Sneed. You're quite good. At feeding. My seed.

>men for a long time haven't had the advertising pressure that women have had.
Instead they had societal pressures that far exceeded what women felt.

men and women have had their own fights, i don't want to argue with you.

Sneed