Cant wait for star to get cucked

cant wait for star to get cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pB8g6RbWnw
youtube.com/watch?v=5T5rCSmduaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

momentary cucking is still cucking

Pls don't bully Star

I haven't watched any episodes of season 2, does Star really have feelings for Marco now?

No but Jackie does

I can't believe this will be canon come Monday

This is all misdirection. The drama of the episode isn't going to be rooted in unconfessed feelings.

It was heavly implied

youtube.com/watch?v=3pB8g6RbWnw

that comes later

Ooh okay.

I see Marco borrowed one of Tom's suits.

NEVER
EVER

Who the fuck does this? And what's even the point?

that's just sad

Time to pick this up again

Star looks proud of him.
Jackie looks like she's feeling something else.

Damnit! Only Star can give him what he really needs!

Its cute, that's the point.

how mad do you even have to BE to do something like that

What is going through Jackie's mind right now

It just reeks of salt, especially when Star and Marco have done way more close and touchy stuff in canon than skateboarding together.

youtube.com/watch?v=5T5rCSmduaY

Pearl = Star
Greg = Jackie
Rose = Marco

>Homosuck

You have to go back

I just thought it was cute, I'm not salty about Jarco possibly becoming canon. I like both ships tbqh

TRANS MARCO CONFIRMED

shit, i fucked up

Well I always appreciated the balance of the two settings, that being on-earth episodes that focused on Star interacting with something alien to her and normal to Marco, and the off-earth episodes with the reverse. There was a simplicity to it that allowed for the rather imaginative alien worlds to add flavour to the show, inbetween Star interacting with the typical cartoon 'alien in a normal setting for us viewers'.

>Damn, when he's not spilling spaghetti out of his pockets he's actually attractive.

Not for long....

I'm confused on the relationship between Marco and Tom? Are they friends? Enemies? boyfriends?

Will you fuckers stop omitting "vs." from the title?
How people are supposed to find this thread?

They're frenemies.

How he rolls meatballs with his spaghetti is probably part of what she finds attractive.

friends... for now

They're buddies now, they sometimes hang out to watch Mackie Hand films or play videogames

This whole jarco business is such a lowtier drama bait.

Deez niggaz got binded together by their gosh darnt SOULS. Ain't no skater slut gon' and dun come between these two. At least not for long. Unless they want Earth blown to smithereens.

However I would very much like to see some consequences of Marco tapping into the powers of dark magic.

Begrudging friends presently, given Marco needed a new male friend after dropping Ferguson and Alfonzo out of his life.

The yaoi-loving crowd went wild with that episode.

Well, we have to hide the thread from the dictators running Sup Forums

They seem to have a hate boner for /sveg/

Just Marco practicing kissing, same way he practices holding hands with Ferguson.

damn that Jackie is a qt

Well he's got no shortage of the stuff, so I suppose that and looking good helps his cause immensely. Perhaps Jackie is into that more feminine looking guy thing that Marco supposedly has going on.

Whatever happened to those two this season?

All they got was a single mention in the last episode.

It's weird how they mention Ferguson in Naysaya, but he hasn't had a speaking role at all this season

Threads simply titled "Star vs. thread" were doing just fine the last few weeks.

They got demoted to background characters because they're not waifus, they're not important to the plot and they were annoying

>Implying that would kill her

post the rest

I can get behind that. My problem was more that places like Pixtopia felt like nothing, and then places like the Bounce Lounge and Quest Buy were in some ways too similar to Earth (the latter might be my favorite episode actually but the name is terrible).

I think Mewni at least has an interesting history and society, and I guess if we do more dimensional travel I'd like to see more of there. We did get a bit of it already and those episodes were all pretty good.

From what we can tell Marco just hasn't been hanging out with them as much since Star arrived, which sort of makes sense. Star may be positive and act nice to everyone, but even she could see that those two were a social anchor tied around Marco's ankles, they had to go for his sake.

I know, I was just joking around.

But they have been known to delete threads that say "Star Vs. thread"

Of course it would. She is only human.
R-right?

pic related

tumblr go home

>she has a hole in her chest

the only way Star will ever get to see it

By removing the hearts from her cheeks?

Why isn't anyone mentioning Janna?

She'd make an excellent mistress.

Because Janna is weird and also ugly

Thanks for reminding.

Tell Janna something nice!

your friends look cute together

>What are belly buttons

You will never go out with Marco

Damn, Jackie has a huge bellybutton then

jesus man this is a blue board

I think they realized most of the minor background characters are actually more interesting than those two. So they decided to just roll with that.

RULES OF NATURE

She's not that bad.

That man-jaw though...

You're not the only one cucked

Would she settle for mistress though?

Never been to a shipper dominant fandom user? As they say on dumblr Oh you poor sweet summer child

NICE LEGS

What would Alcohol even do to a Mewni?

Cute girl whose first line in the series is about how she'd be down for some tentacle sex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fat kid who draws faces on his stomach

because she's a sperg

Right now she is settling for second wife

Post more cucked and sad Star stuff.

Feed a fly some beer and see what happens

she's cute ya know

Quest buy was my personal favourite off-earth setting, purely for how amusingly mundane it was treated. However I can understand that feeling of the worlds not feeling fleshed out enough. I personally didn't feel that way as I could appreciate the constraints of 11 minute episodes, but it did grate at times with places like St. O's that had been built up so highly.

I suppose that comes down to how well the world building was handled, I think Pixtopia did it well enough as does anything Mewnie related, but outside of that it's rather lacking.

That being said I have no qualms with the main focus being Star interacting with things on Earth, far from it as I actually prefer that theme. However, the way season 2 went about it felt rather disconnected from season 1. It reduced a lot of the big attractions of the first season's dynamics whilst trying some newer things that just didn't hit the mark. There were also a few sub-plots from season 1 which went nowhere or were just handled a bit hap-haphazardly, like the whole Marco romance and Miss Heinous' revenge.

The key thing in my mind is that, if the show wants the focus to be on Star's adventures with mundane life on earth it has to establish secondary and tertiary characters to provide fresh plot lines and dynamics without just making them the entire focus of an episode. I wish we'd learnt more about Jackie before the next episode, I wish we'd seen more from Tom in the wake of his supposed change of heart in Mr Candle Cares and other such grievances.

Like a lot of stuff in Season 1, they were forced on the show's creators by the producers, and like a lot of stuff in Season 1 were promptly dropped or brushed under the carpet to make way for the tonal shift.

>Jacko

Who dis?

marar for the new season

yes she is

>People working on SVTFOE
Ah yes, I appreciate all the ships in this fandom-
>looks at smudged writing on hand
....Marar, and uh ...Jacko...?

Seriously, who is this guy?

I'm still annoyed that we won't get bunny pirates or a spider-bot with a sock puppet like the intro sequence promised us.