Can we all agree that mother Theresa sucked and her theology of suffering is horrible

Can we all agree that mother Theresa sucked and her theology of suffering is horrible.

I'm no longer Catholic because of her and the churches acceptance of her.

Forward to the singularity bros

> im gonna reject jesus because some of his followers suck
Top cuck.

I'm not sure I understand your issue.

All his followers go down this suffering is holy route.

It's a fucked up mind set

No idea, but Catholicism is shit, get on the Protestant train and rid yourself of the priestcraft bullshit and idolatry (praying to Mary instead of God; creating saints, Pope, etc.).

The church just made her a saint. She gave shit medical care because she thought the path to holiness was for people to suffer.

She is part of the problems.

I'm on the Teilhard de Chardon train for what remains of my faith.

I liked the Catholic Church because of its ties to the mystery religions

>All his followers go down this suffering is holy route
Because that's what he taught.

You can go orthodox too, user.

Not necessarily. He suffered so others wouldn't. He was supposed to free us of that guilt and thinking. That's how I read it.

Yesterday's Gospel literally had Jesus saying to carry a cross and abandon your family to follow him. Also Catholicism doesn't have ties to mystery religions you ape. Catholic mysticism is not gnostic bs

I think she was a sadistic cunt and should've burned for her crimes against humanity.

Catholicism has direct ties to mystery religions. It was the version for the none elite, in some ways.

Carry a cross is metaphorical. It does not need to mean to literally suffer. But to awaken to the new possibilities.

If you took that literally we should have no science or technology and live in the most miserable conditions possible.

Theresa was an Eastern European asshole.

Agreed. she would have enjoyed that suffering.

Of a doctor or nurse provided the kind of care she did they'd be rotting in jail

Exactly

It's the same shit with the Dali lama. He looks like a nice old guy but has super regressive ideas.

Carrying a cross does mean to suffer. It's an idiomatic expression for that. Lrn2Theology
As for science, Catholicism set out to understand Creation for real which is how we got to where we are. Not very gnostic of them

>implying pain and suffering aren't psychological tools who led to the truth.

I got you ,we should strive to cure , not to treat a deceased.
But she was more a publicly marketing plot than anything else.
She make more than thread poor poos.
she put them in occidental mind.

We cannot totally fix the world.
But we can try.

>regressive
mmmmmmm out you go

Carrying the cross means to do work of fate, not to suffer necessarily. The work of Jesus was to suffer for our original sin. Why don't you learn theology? Cuck.

Why not just make Switzerland more like Japan? Start treating your countrymen like an extension of your family and called old men grandpa, old women grandma, your male peers brother and your female peers sister?

Why don't you go full-on Gnostic or cultist if you like the mysteries?

But then nobody will fuck anyone and the birthrate will plummet below replacement levels.

If she's making OTHERS suffer, she entirely missed the point of "taking up and bearing the burden of the cross". Christians suffer and are persecuted for following the teachings of Jesus, who was not of this world. Christians are not supposed to bring more suffering to this world, they are called upon to alleviate it's suffering, as Jesus did!

Why she sucked? How the suffering make?