TFW OUR MEME PRESIDENT BLOWS THE FUCK OUT OF OBONGO

globalnation.inquirer.net/143883/duterte-to-obama-dont-lecture-me-on-rights-ph-not-a-us-colony

youtube.com/watch?v=CaNVl3Ykptk

>Mother-whore, I’ll curse you in that forum

TOP FUCKING KEK WHY IS HE SO BASED

LITERALLY RED PILLED AS FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqkZcWhaJHw
news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/05/16/obama-has-second-thoughts-on-meeting-duterte
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Care to translate/give a TL;DW? Can't tell if he's speaking with a heavy accent or just another language for most of the video.

B T F O
T
F
O

>these columnists they look upon the united states as we are the lapdogs of their country

>i dont respond to anybody but only to the filipinos of the republic of the flips

>i dont give a shit to obongo

>who is he?

>We will continue, and I will continue and I don’t give a shit about anybody observing my behavior

>I do not, I said, I do not kneel down before anybody else, except for the Filipinos in Quiapo walking in misery and in extreme hunger and poverty

>You people are too impressed by America, I won’t hesitate to kick him in front of everybody

rough week for obongo in asia

I really hope Trump and him can go side by side. I wish Trump would not fuck up PH-US relations if he wins

its much better with his funny voice
totaly worth the watch

Didn't he say he disliked Trump because of his stance on Muslims?

>twitter feed filling up with journocuck and yellowcuck tears

Duerte Harry is now at war with Muslims.

So that might help.

I can't remember him saying that. I doubt he would, though. Muslims are causing trouble down south for us here and Dutdut is pretty pissed at islamic terrorists.

called him a bigot

Nah, I'm pretty sure someone on Faceberg shared a video of him saying that with the caption "OMG even this bad man hates Trump he's that bad".

I heard;

>Extra Judicial

Right Wing Death Squads, yes?

He's not red pilled. He's an idiot. He gave a press conference in which he said that american cops were racist and target black people in disproportionate numbers. He has no clue

>tfw flips believe in international media but hates local media because they are biased
>tfw they have no fucking clue that the (((Int MSM))) is worse

It starts to look like you are the most powerful race, after all!

YES NUKES HITTING US WHEN?

THE SUFFERING WILL BE FINALLY OVER

was nice with working with all those filipino boat people

this

This desu. Duterte is an insane meme president who listens to (((their))) lies.

>Faceberg
Probably just liberals going that extra mile to make Trump look like Hitler3.

Found the jew.

Duterte is a legend.

Do you think he gives a shit? Honestly? He's just looking for ways to punch Obongo in the face.

nah, he just found an excuse so that his drug war fiasco wouldn't be hindered.

if he wanted to rebuke then he gotta use something.

>Duterte complains about US treatment of migrants
>complains about blacks being treated badly
>somehow I'm the Jew
Kill yourself, you spic and nigger loving kike

You realise those comments are being sarcastic/made to undermine Obongo and the US.

I can't wait for the northen islands to commit suicide so we can just take em with little to no retaliation

im 90% sure he is just fucking with the media and Obongo for telling him what to do with our country

hes not an idiot but he can always be misinformed by so much habbenings in flip country

>Britain leaving the EU
>Trump is a thing now
>Right becoming mainstrem over the world
>This motherfucking psycho in Philippines
How can globalists lose so badly when they control media and academia?

youtube.com/watch?v=PqkZcWhaJHw

>Duterte's hometown Davao City got bombed
>The person who took the video is named Les Berg
>LES BERG
>BERG

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
PURE COINCIDENCE

Because they went too fast too soon I think.

Either that or they want to follow Putin's plan of globalized world but national identities and spaces

There are also many globalist groups, mind you.

>im 90% sure he is just fucking with the media and Obongo for telling him what to do with our country
Pretty much this. The media like to eat things up too.

And who knows, even though his like that. Duts is an avid reader and maybe somewhere along the way he learn how the 4d chess works.

>globalized world but national identities and spaces

that has existed since the 16th century

How long have this been habbening?

There's always opposing forces m8, in politics, markets, nature.

Globalism will also die.

>UN aka United Niggers

He read the Art of War, probably. Someone told me that his tactics are pretty similar with what's written in the book. He probably read The Prince too

>Because they went too fast too soon
This, they went full on, got complacent and assumed an early victory.

Check your autismo!
Duterte didn't say these things because he believes them, but because Obama believes them.
Always hold your enemies accountable for not sticking to their line.
Read 'Rules for Radicals', there's a lot of good basic stuff in there.

Yellow cuck

>literally whos shitting on obama just because they can

this is funny as hell

>duerte harry. kek, underrated

Which makes me suspect there's something big coming that will affect everyone.

Probably a big natural disaster.

That's why they're fighting now for something that should have happened throughout the next three generations.

this guy is great but he will be arrested human rights violations

Why are americans not smart enough to get it. The international community thinks you are full of shit, and not committed to peace but greed.

Interesting idea user. How big do you think? Yellowstone?

>art of war
>Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent.
whoa...

He actually pronounces his f's and p's correctly.

Huge solar flares, methane release, etc....

A global extinction.

Maybe the prophesized biblical "end of times" refers to a natural event, not a man-made one

Isn't this guy a dirty gommie?

eat shit zhang

China's biggest accomplishment of the century is sperging out over making a half-nigger sit at the back of the bus with no carpet.

This line was pretty good though

>(Referring to Mindanao)
>2:35
>As a matter of fact, we inherited this problem from the United States. Why? Because they invaded this country and made us their subjugated people. Everybody has a terrible record of extra-judicial killing. Why make an issue about crime (crack?) fighting crime?

enjoy your soon to be announced marshal law. i know you dont see it coming, it s coming tho.

remind you of older times perhaps?

another famous president also initiated marshal law in your home, few years back, remember his name??

enjoy it, it is cumming soon sucka, enjoyyyyyy

flips are known for their enunciation, actually

tfw you love another country's pres more than your own

he will be arrested by who? the UN Police? you know there is no such police force right?

You know that unarmed blacks are killed everyday in america for far less than drug dealing?

Are americans angry that Duarte isnt "arresting" the drug dealers first, then bringing them to the police station, than killing them, claiming they suicided so its much cleaner?

>leader of irrelevant country who got the whole world media talking about him by cleaning up the streets
>magic negro who became president of a superpower and whose greatest accomplishment is making health insurance mandatory
Yeah, don't you just hate when literally whos talk to people who actually matter?

>A global extinction
Well, the Earth has had plenty of extinction or near extinction events, that makes sense.

I just hope I get to see the ((())) plan fail before slipping away.

>

~BARACK THE MAGIC NEGRO LIVES BY THE SEA~

According to extinction dates and cycles, it's about time another one happens again soon.

The rich will hide and survive it, probably.

The only threat they'd face is outsiders trying to come in inside the bunkers, bases and underground cities.

Duarte like a kid in the school ground claiming how tough he is to his friends, then acting all nice when the big kid comes around

I was waiting for you

is he gonna join the chink side? South china sea is getting pretty hot, and pulling pinoys from anti chink blocade would be serious blow to the us

Why would Obama talk shit?

Duterte and our military are bros
Over 2000 druggies wiped... but in those statistics are the real reason why Secretary Kerry recently visit the island. It was another day of intel swap and public relations.

The real REAL reason is that we have US SOCOM operatives operating on the island. Duterte's "DEATH SQUAD" is actually navy seals doing harambe warfare wiping out islamic gangs.

Play some Arma 3 Apex and you'll know what I mean

We don't have to come in. We just have to wait for the internal revolt so they come out.

well then he should have no issue dominating your chinese neighbour who literally views you as coloured tree climbers to dominate and own

looking forward to the 4d chessing of the chinks by your new leader

pass me the popcorn, this gon be good

Duterte Harry is standing up for his people. That's the essence of Natsoc

Actually I'd like to thank the Americans for reducing the muslim population, way back then.

Just imagine those fucks, greater in number demanding sharia law.

Holy fuck you can really see his anger. How is king nigger this bad at diplomacy?

Or is he really just trying to fuck up all foreign relations for when Trump takes office?

Based Chinks

No. But I bet Melbourne is.

getting fuck over is not a new thing for us anyway
As long the ride is fun then who cares?

Where were you when Filipinos actually became the world's most powerful race?

>boston celtics
>celtics

Sup Forums

I am sure if Obama liked to banter, he would banter but he's been really a pussy for the last 3 years, especially...

You're not a flip if you're not getting cucked one way or the other.

shamefur

He's not, faggot. He's trying to out-SJW America's King Nigger. After all what's the best way to fight against politically correct liberal politicians? Out-SJW them like what Trump did when he stated that refugees should support LGBT rights

Holy shit, Obama just got MEME'D, how will he stop the madman??

This image helps me.

>The real REAL reason is that we have US SOCOM operatives operating on the island

source besides a video game

> tfw obama is having second thought.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/05/16/obama-has-second-thoughts-on-meeting-duterte

how do we even survive?

we get 20 average typhoons every year
so much poverty and corruption
and 500 years of getting fuck over by nations

Why haven't we gone extinct yet?

Irish are the Filipinos of Europe

FUCKING PUSSY ASS NIGGER

Condoms are illegal

Listen more closely. Trump always makes a special point of the Q in LGBTQ.

Duterte is literally the most based man alive.

He is an idol for me. I wish to be like that guy.

Reality check:
The grieving woman was the girlfriend of a local drug pusher(so-called murdered man in the street). Our media pity her because of her dramatic pose, but a pusher is a pusher, you cant white wash his crimes

>air is smog
>internet sucks
>electricity is expensive
>tax is highest in Asia
Yup getting cucked.

What about assad?

>Duterte has angrily rejected criticism from the Catholic Church, human rights groups, legislators and the United Nations

It's like a who's who of "do-gooders" who are in reality the worst.

why are things so cucked? how did it get this way?

maybe d. harry and the rest of phil gov should stop all the pedos entering, coz you know the australian gov faxes philippines every time jne travels to fuck kids, ( convicted sex offender ) and guess what the filos do?

throw the fax away mate and clear them thru customs. lol????????? philippines what are you doing mate, seriously you need fucking help

drugg killing is cool, and it is also a cool distraction from the big issues philippines doesnt even have the balls to tackle, makes good print too. good illusion of progress.

question to filos? d you honestly know how fucked things are for you, honestly?

ya got some mjor crises issues to confront that make war on drugs small fry.

dunno if uv ever realized the extent of the fuckedness and the changes you need to make to be an independent country

without remmitance, you would be ethopian tier, ya dig? world vision $1 a day

and that pride, that pride, oh boy, oh me oh my, that pride keeps the real issues being confronted

bummer.