Uncanny X-Men anual storytime

Did he really paddle his way to Africa? Or did he get a ride and take the boat to the island?

This is gonna turn out badly...

>Josh can cure the Inversion
This can't be good.

So Josh can't bring Laurie back, I take it.

I am glad elixir suivived

MUTANT OF MURDER

DCucks BTFO

The end thanks for reading

Hahaha. That's such a cheap shot but I love it.

IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER, I'D FEEL LIKE THIS WAS A SETUP FOR A DOMINO BOOK!

This is pretty badass

Cut the kid some slack Magneto he dies like every three weeks

>Bunn taking a cheap shot at BvS
Glass houses and all that.

I think it's more that he was trying to resurrect all the mutants that were sacrificed for Selene. Trying to resurrect them all at once is too much for him because there was millions but it'd be nice if this was used as a way to bring some (Wallflower, Skin, the OG Hellions, etc.) back permanently.

You can ask Bunn to do that! All you gotta do is make an account in CBR :^)

While Bunn is far from the greatest X-Writers we've had, he's pretty damn good, and you can tell he really loves the lore.

Praise Bunn.

It's neat but holy fuck is the art bad. The body language and everything is so fucking stiff and mannequin-esque it's embarassing.

Bunn's one of those guys who would've done a good job on the ancillary books back in the '90s or something; like he should never be writing one of the main books but put him on something like X-Force, Cable or X-Man and he could do a pretty good job.

RESUROXXON

Fucking NICE

Amazeballs

I agree, but I also maintain that this is the most inaccurately titled X-book in a long ass time.

This, Elixir's gonna be the trump card.

Yeah, I don't think sending the guy with godlike powers to Xorn is a good idea.

>First panel

Pffft.

Xorn is reformed.

Oh hey. They're finally using that plotline Nunzio and Dephillipis wanted to do after house of M. Good for them I guess.

Doubt any chars I like will get fixed.

Okay, who died on Genosha that had a name? First person that comes to mind is Wither.

Daken.
AoA Blob

Why do I get the feeling he'll try to rez Wallflower, and she'll become an Eldritch Abomination they'd have to take care of for an arc?

So...how much time until elixir resurrects cyclops, wolverine, professor X and...JEEEEAAAAN!!!

>MAGNETO
>SABRETOOTH
>SOME BLACK CHICK HAVING AN ORGASM
>ARCHANGEL

Never change, Marvel. Never change.

>SORRY KID WE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT NOW I GOTTA KILL YA

I don't get what she means

>Moan-ayy

Different Xorn.

This Xorn showed up in Austen's Adjectiveless run where it was revealed "Magneto" from Morrison's run was his twin brother (also Xorn) who took Kick, went nuts, believed himself to be Magneto and was killed. So there were two Xorns, this is the good one.

nvm I get it

>there were only 20,000 Mutants before Wanda noped them

>people dislike Wanda and don't even know who Cassandra Nova is

lole

Senyaka, Thunderbird

Most of the other resurrected mutants are unknown. Maggot's apparently shown up in a few cameos since then though so he's alive I guess.

Maggot was killed in Weapon X's Dreamland, though.

Bring back Wallflower

Yeah but Selene had most everyone teleported back to Genosha as sacrifices so she could achieve godhood. It's just never really shown who was sacrificed, if any of them.

I blind bought this only for this cover.

Bunn is a confirmed:
>Dominofag
>Polarisfag
>Magnetofag
>Rachelfag

Based

Bunn didn't write the Domino story

Some dude named Anthony Piper did

>Dominofag
>Polarisfag
No

>Magnetofag
>Rachelfag
Yes

So it balances out and Bunn is middle of the road.

that'd be badass

He's also bringing Hope Summers into his Deadpool, Merc for Money tie in.
Also
>>Elsafag

>He's also bringing Hope Summers into his Deadpool, Merc for Money tie in.
Praise be unto him.

>>Polarisfag
>No
U wot

Damn Foley, chill out.

I don't know why but I keep expecting a "Xorn is actually Cyclops" reveal.

Because Xorn isn't real!

Polaris is an awful character. She's not really involved in good stories and she's more notable for either going crazy every so often, being possessed by Malice and her incoherent flip flopping backstory regarding her being Magneto's daughter.

Hell, I'd be more interested in Malice in this book than I would Polaris. I'm actually half surprised she hasn't shown up.

that's some big dominoes

Looks like Domino's powers got retconned.

>I want to know...how come?! Answer me that, Mr. Mag Neato!

I'm pretty sure that Xorn's not anyone other than Xorn, and he's a real person separate and apart from Magneto.
I keep rereading my copy of Morrison's run and there's no hints about Xorn being Magneto, there's even an issue with Xorn running into an immigrant from his hometown and Xorn sits there talking about mutually shared knowledge with this random Chinese guy. If that was Magneto in an elaborate disguise that entire scene makes no sense, however in the final battle Xavier's throwing dialog about identity back in "Xorn's" face over and over again saying that the real Magneto's dead.
That makes much more sense.
Then there's the early dialog about Xorn's head being a star that will one day turn into a black hole and after Xorn dies his twin brother shows up with a black hole for a head.
I'm thinking this is just one really bungled character that was never meant to be Magneto and was just another mentally ill mutant made crazy by too much power.

I'm a bit annoyed that Elixir's power in this is handled as purely life/death when it's actually just Omega biological manipulation. Other than that, this issue was nice. Domino backup was cool too, even if it was really straight-forward.

> Negasonic teenage warhead, first appearance.

what were they

Even though I know this is an X-Men thread, I swore that was Spider-Man 2099 and not Magneto scrolling, and thought I was reading Exiles for a moment.

Morrison was trying to hard being "clever" and surprising everyone. He even admits that the plan was it was always Magneto even though that never adds up.
It was just the times back then much like Hush, where comics wanted to surprise everyone at the cost of good story telling

This is why necromancers are such a dangerous subclass

He was shown alive only a few years back in Wolverine and The X-Men.

There's always been some speculation about them.

The first Civil War Xmen limited sorta hinted it wasn't random, but I don't think anything has made it explicit.

laffin

They address the possibility that something about him "dying" changed the nature of his power.
>just life/death
He had a duel with a gas cloud.

Did you even read the issue?

So were leach, chamber and diamond lil

Morrison also hates Magneto because he can't conceive of characters ever evolving past what they were in the 1960s unless he's the one doing the evolving.

I can't imagine Sunspot doing something like this without a single issue