Opening credits start

>opening credits start
>morbidly obese women dancing
>turn it off

I'm so sick of this fat acceptance bullshit Hollywood keeps promoting. It's detrimental to human civilization. I'm sick of having obesity glorified.

(you)

I fapped to it. I got up to the part when they're driving at night and get harassed by hoodlums then shut it off. It felt like fap bait for the fashion world and Amy Adams trying to hide her fat and aging neck was distracting.

Sorry it offended you snowflake.

>400lbs landwhale on suicide watch

can't think of a more redpilled opening scene desu. it's so easy to say that you're supportive of fat acceptance, but this movies shoves the disgusting truth into the face of liberal scum. oh, so you think it's okay to be fat? well look at this. look how fucking disgusting this is. don't you want to puke right now. don't you want to turn off this movie right now, you hypocrite piece of shit? imagine the smell. the stench. look at the stretch marks and fat flop and quiver. this is why the main characters aren't fat pieces of shit. I've got Jake Gyllenhal and Amy Adams. Two of the most attractive people in Hollywood and this is why I don't cast fat fucks. no one wants to see this.

based Tom Ford.

The director must be the biggest tryhard edgelord on the planet. The opener made me roll my eyes and consider watching something else.

lol how was anything he said snowflake... why does the left keep trying to co-opt this word

Sign of weakness. When you are letting your opponents determine the languahe you use you are losing. Not to mention snowflake seems to be a devestating insult to them so they throw it back hoping it hurts others as badly as it hurts them. Same as their attempt to co-opt SJW.

the term "snowflake" has been around longer than the alt right meme. Go be new somewhere else.

>Opening section of a film is designed to show how hollow and decadent a life the main characters are leading
>People think this is somehow an endorsement of this lifestyle

What an idiot. The intro wasn't glorifying obesity imbecile. It was actually comparing it with the decadence of the art world. You would have known that if you had seen it but no, you had to be a sensitive ''i'm offended by this'' faggot.

By the way, mention two movies in which obesity is glorified, please.

I liked that movie but I had to skip the intro.

>waaaahhhhhhh
Cry harder you retarded snowflake cunt. You know full well why you are desperately trying to repurpose the word.

It was completely gratuitous. Did it have to go on for the entire opening credits? The director could have achieved the same reaction by putting the actress in a bikini.

based

This is modern art. This is what it looks like. You think its gratuitous but the elites think its the futur.

No he wouldn't have achieved the same reaction if he had put them in bikinis for less time. You would have preferred that, 'cause the impact on your eyes would have been less, so, he wouldn't achieve the same reaction. You would've been more comfortable, for starters.

you so edgy

I guarantee you I would have been just as repulsed.

Your argument sucks anyways. John Carpenter's Halloween is generally regarded as the best slasher movie ever made despite the fact that it has no gore. Are you saying that Halloween would have been even better with tons of gore? Sometimes restraint is better.

You watched the wrong version m8

You must have watched the censored version that leaked early.

>missing the point
inb4 I was pretending to be retarded

This stupid movie has a jumpscare. Why would I respect such a low class product? What a piece of excrement this movie is.

I had the same problem with the movie, turned it off after fat ugly naked woman was dacing for 3 minutes on screen. fuck that.

decided to give the movie another chance and just skipped the scene.
movie isn't good tho, stupid plot and in the end you sit there and think "that was it? whats the payoff here?"

3/10
wish I could get my Lifetime back.

This is basically Duuuuude, Psychology Symbolism: The Movie.