I always thought it was weird that this show adapted the atmosphere and music of the Tim Burton movies...

I always thought it was weird that this show adapted the atmosphere and music of the Tim Burton movies, but not the costume.

I always thought the grey pajamas were too silly

Solid black doesn't show up well in animation on a mostly dark backdrop

That's cause grey batman > black batman
grey and blue is the best

>I always thought the grey pajamas were too silly

they're a lot less silly than a rubber bodycast that makes you basically immobile

Black on black isn't exactly good on animation.
Grey is the perfect color because it's easy to believe that he can hide in the shadow and make great silhouette shots while able to make him visible when they need to.

Shadow is black, not grey
>logic?

Dark blue is apparently better than black for shadows actually

this is obviously anti-black propaganda

not this shit again

you need to take a break from co

But the lipstick is alright
?

#0000ff

Blue Pride World Wide

When was the last time we had this thread?

OP, did... did you put lipstick on Batman?

This. It's more for the audience than to make sense in universe.

blue, blue
blue, blue

It's michael keaton as batman

Solid black is actually a horrible camouflage colour, as a solid colour it does absolutely nothing to break up the silhouette like a patterned camo and there's really nothing prominent in nature or even cities that is black (in the cities you'll at most find black cars, but generally speaking you're never going to find a factory that paints all it's walls solid black unless you go to a goth club or something)
>B-but, muh shadows
Think about how light works, if you're wearing camo that works very well in your current environment when it's bright, then when it gets dark than the camo you're wearing is gonna do the same thing, if you're wearing darker camo than your silhouette will be significantly darker than the surrounding area.

There's a reason no military these days issues solid black camo and why soldiers all around the world spray paint their black rifles.

militaries aren't running around rooftops and allies at night

I'm not buying this until I see proof

Yes, he's running against predominant grey rooftops and allies, because grey is a very common color in cities, as is brown.

I wish I saved some of those images from /k/ demonstrating different types of camo in the environment.

That's because you have bad taste.

>that makes you basically immobile
Not an issue in animated form. Blackman looks best, they really should have stuck with it.

Isn't Navy Blue actually meant to be a superior colour for blending into darkness?

>Blackman looks bes

Nope.

>grey

do you ever leave the house?

Yes, I live in a very dull, depressing city.

Also Gotham has always been shown to be very dull and colourless in the vast majority of its adaptations, grey makes a lot of sense.

gotham isn't lit like a normal city

batman would better blend into the shadows in black

Nigga, that's not how it works, if he blends in well in normal lighting than he'll blend in just as well when it's dark because his suit will also get darker, and like I said, black is a very noticeable and uncommon colour.

that ain't nighttime nigger