Who should be the Wonder Woman of Marvel?, these two are the only available choice!

Who should be the Wonder Woman of Marvel?, these two are the only available choice!

they should keep trying until something sticks

storm didn't stick

Not brown enough

what about a new character but...that existed since ever but everyone had forgotten about her, you will have a history with existent character in an isntant.
Also let`s make her like wonder woman, same set of powers o pretty similar, same kind of suit but a little different like being egyptian or asian or maybe blonde.
Also she has to be cooler, have a dark side even a split personality!!!!

Storm is a good role model. She can lift Myolnir or however its spelled.

She is the only choice. Preferably with the hammer too.

Sthorm, Goddess of Thighs

>one is autistic bitch that doesn't have a character outside of whether or not she can fuck Gambit
>other one is an edgy cunt
Surely these aren't your only choices user.

Oh, please, don't get me wrong, I just like Storm putting Wonder Woman down like a dog

I'm can rave with this.

invisible woman

>a new character but...that existed since ever but everyone had forgotten about her
Because that worked so well for Sentry

Promethea?

Id go with Sif if I was in charge.

Literally the only right answer in this thread.

Sue always Sue.

well they have been pushing carol hard as their alpha female. she is the first mcu woman getting a movie, not just eyecandy like widow or wanda. should been shehulk though, her and storm are the most well known femmes marvel has.

Carol is the best choice, they're just fucking it up.

>should been shehulk though
Well if I remember right Marvel doesn't own distribution rights for Hulk movies. They can use Hulk, obviously, but can't distribute Hulk headline movies.

Does She-Hulk fall under that, is she safe for Marvel to use, or is she legal limbo?

I agree with you user, but trying to look at this from a legal reasoning