Excuse me, is here where we talk about cinema?

Is this the right forum?

no

The right forum for these dubs

How do I upload a pic using android and firefox? I tap the browse button and nothing happens.

I think here we mostly talk about celebrities' feet and make pedo threads under the guise of hating pedos. Occasionally, we discuss overrated cable TV pulp fiction.

No. Nonono, this is Sup Forums, we have cunny, Game of Thrones, and political shitposting.

I would like to discuss the impact of Kubrick career in cinema and what inspired him?

Anyone wants to begin?

Nope, we don't discuss pleb directors like Kubrick here

Yep, here we pretend to have watched DW Griffiths movies even though we never have, and we claim that all cinema made after 1925 was a mistake.
Also, Jews rule the Earth using mind control rays they emanate from a secret bunker under the World Trade Center.

While I enjoy the works of Akiro Kurosawa, I must say that Yasujiro Ozu, Kenji Mizoguchi and Shohei Imamura are far more influential, not saying that Kurosawa lacks skill but Rashomon and Yojimbo were a bit too western for my taste. But don't misunderstand, Hayao Miyazaki and Takashi Miike are no where near even Kurosawa, but Hirokazu Korreda, Takeshit Kitano, Mikio Naruse and Nagisa Oshima are about the same level. I feel as if Masaki Koboyashi and Kon Ichikawa were great peers in his life but Kaneto Shindo and Seijun Suzuki were probably his greatest rivals.

Are any of those people real?

Kurosawa is great. I often see people praising Ozu, I should check his stuff out.

just get fucking clover

Every name in that post is a famous Japanese director. You should watch a movie by each of them, and if you enjoy it, multiple movies.
>but I don't want to watch foreign black and white movies
You're going to run out of things to watch eventually, unless you really are entertained by the unceasing barrage of capeshit and remakes.

I like foreign black and white movies, I just don't have a lot of time to watch any movies at all nowadays because of career.

Oh that sucks. Good think I'm neet lol

Kek. Yeah, no NEETbux for me.

This post is so retarded I can't tell if it's ironic in its vapid namedropping or not.

> Comparing beat Takeshi with fucking Kurosawa

Anyway, you got it completly wrong, Kurosawa is the influential one, whereas Ozu, Mizoguchi and Kobayashi are the ones with substance and depth.

Also namedropping Nip directors without mentioning Nakashima? For shame pleb

Do you double space every sentence thinking more people are going to read your post?

No, it was to make it bigger, taking up space and wear out people's scroll wheels. I'm a scroll wheel manufacturer and running out of orders, need to speed things up.

why would shindo and kursawa even be rivals? thats like saying kubrick and roman polanski were rivals

Most people are moving to mobile that's why I went into the artificial thumb bussiness.

Thumbs up for all the good work you're doing for both of our industries!