"Can i sit with you user? At lunchtime?"

>"Can i sit with you user? At lunchtime?"

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5112040948001/fbi-reports-brings-clintons-competency-into-question-/?#sp=show-clips
mediaite.com/tv/cnn-panel-bursts-out-laughing-at-tim-kaines-defense-of-clintons-press-transparency/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/01/democrats-media-ignore-donald-trumps-promise-to-help-americans-get-jobs-from-immigration-reform/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6nLFY59nk
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-lets-children-ask-questions-2700-apiece/
wsj.com/articles/ben-carson-urges-black-voters-to-back-donald-trump-1473008819
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/04/report-cnn-demanded-dr-drew-retract-clinton-health-comments-cancelling-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seat's taken

If you mean sit on my cock, yeah, you little slut.

I'm 20 goddamn years old. Don't you have friends your age?

The face of a psychopath.

only if you release your health records

Sure. But under the table

*unzips penis*

>"Yes but first you have to eat this bowl of eggs."

Good luck with your ban pedo

>CTR has to post young Hillary because old Hillary is a disgusting unhealthy old pantsuit wearing hag

"Y-yeah s-sure aha

Are you snigle?"

Y-y-you too

Hilloli/user doujin WHEN?

>*unzips penis*
That must be painful.

fkn fake smile since she was little
really makes your cogs turn

>jew reverse phycology

FBI reports brings Clinton's competency into question

video.foxnews.com/v/5112040948001/fbi-reports-brings-clintons-competency-into-question-/?#sp=show-clips

CNN Panel Bursts Out Laughing at Tim Kaine’s Defense of Clinton’s Press Transparency

mediaite.com/tv/cnn-panel-bursts-out-laughing-at-tim-kaines-defense-of-clintons-press-transparency/

Democrats, Media, Ignore Donald Trump’s Promise to Help Americans Get Jobs From Immigration Reform

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/01/democrats-media-ignore-donald-trumps-promise-to-help-americans-get-jobs-from-immigration-reform/

Bury Bad News: FBI releases Clinton email probe just before Labor Day weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6nLFY59nk

Hillary lets children ask her questions — for $2,700 apiece!

theamericanmirror.com/hillary-lets-children-ask-questions-2700-apiece/

Ben Carson Urges Black Voters to Back Donald Trump

wsj.com/articles/ben-carson-urges-black-voters-to-back-donald-trump-1473008819

CNN Pressured Dr. Drew ‘Like the Mafia’ to Retract Clinton Health Comments

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/04/report-cnn-demanded-dr-drew-retract-clinton-health-comments-cancelling-show/

>sage

Its called being nervous for a picture

>Hilloli
>being nervous

CUUUUUUTE

It's a nation of psychopaths. That's the face of a girl who decided she was game.

Imagine being Huma as Hillary goes down on you, having to be like “damn, Habibi, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your political prowess and stroke-victim face. I love sex with you, both Huma and the real me.” when all she wants is to go back in time and marry Mohammed (pbuh) as his 9 year old bride. Like seriously imagine Huma’s POV, pretending to enjoy Hillary's wet slobber, the mood lighting barely concealing her crazy eyes and mustache, and just lie there, dreadful minute after minute, as she spells out her favorite Alphabet Agencies with her tongue, CIA, NSA, FB-- Ouch! You wince as she scrapes her dentures across your clit, but you fake some loud moans to cover it up. Not only having to tolerate her shitty oral skills (no wonder Bill went rogue) and her monstrous fucking visage lapping sloppily between your thighs, but her haughty attitude as everyone in public tells her she’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MRS. CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? they’re not the ones who sees her this close without her clown make-up to cover up her "au naturel" beauty. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wannabe models from Weiner’s Instagram DMs your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sand dunes in the future Islamic State (INSHALLAH). You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and you swear you can taste the fishy scent from her loose crusty vag as she winks at you to switch places, smugly assured that she gave you multiple orgasms, and you’re getting paid for the opportunity to eat the “First (what she calls it herself) Pussy" of the United States, the pussy she let marinade in her diaper shit all day. And then she tells you "faster, don't stop," and you know you could kill all your Muslim Brotherhood handlers before CIA could put you down, but you swallow and endure, because you’re fucking Huma. You’re not going to lose your future spy career and alimony over this. Just bear it. Bury your tongue and bear it.