So...is she wearing anything under that?

So...is she wearing anything under that?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/80216290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is wearing another leotard underneath.

Fuck off, Beast Boy.

C-String so no camel-toe

I don't know if that's hotter or not

Honestly the leotard in the OP isn't even that high cut, they have normal thongs and bikini cut underwear that could work

I headcanon she wears a thong.
nobra

Does the back part go into the vagina?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No it nestles in between the asscrack.

Every day I'm astounded by how full of virgins Sup Forums is.

Guess not

>i recognize that bulge

Raven thread!
Implying she doesn't just go naked under the cloak most times and just never opens it.

>pointless
you're going to have to explain that to me

Holy fucking shit

Of course not

hahahhaahhahahahhaha

I'm a wizard and even I know that's not how it works.

I'm not a virgin and I've never seen anything like that garment before, nor do I understand it.

To be honest I'm not a virgin and I still don't know how that would remain in place

Back of the knee maybe.

>all these normies making fun of a fellow wizard
REEEEE

No but it might end up in the butthole at some point by accident

Don't know the context but my guess is he's trying to seduce her by being emo

Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

You're supposed to put it on your head.

Lack of experience doesn't mean you should have a lack of critical thinking skills.

Absolutely not

I read this in Beast Boy's voice

It fits the sheer ignorance and stupidity.

Holy fucking kek user. You just made my night

nothing

It's got metal to hold form, it's like a clip on earring, user.

Clearly not but I like your style kid.

Yes. It provides permanent stimulation to the clit and keeps it from slipping out.

Source: I'm a girl

Do you perhaps live in London by any chance?

user, why in the world would it?

You know what, it doesn't, but that's not such a bad idea

Darkness.

This is how it works. The flat side is meant to cover the vagina. The backside is like a dildo that goes up the butthole.

doomguy shoulda been an teen titan

>implying he's not a Legionnaire

Oooh is that how Empowered does it??

Nope.
Straight commando.

What is it about this guy's art that makes me hate it? I can't quite put my finger on it.

People complain about the fish-lips, but I think it's appropriate on the comic style of the women. The problem is when the fish-lips are on the men.

The writing is super fetishy. It becomes incredible when the story becomes serious but when it becomes cutesy it just falls apart. But I feel like I only think that way because that teenage sort of sexualization is irrelevant now; there's no more room for coy innuendo anymore - it's either unacknowledged (Power Girl) or just flagrantly uninhibited hardcore.

>r9k becomes a superhero
>The Incredible Sulk

This pic reminds me of that one Russian artist who likes to draw titty monsters.

How has nobody said diaper yet

Fuck off, /trash/. Or /aco/, /d/, whatever.

>Implying raven would'nt fuck up the emo guy for catching her

user.....

diper

yes user, yesssssssssssssssss

Wew lad!

I like to believe she wears socks, but the show proved me wrong. And while I'm no expert on vaginas I'm assuming she has panties because it's practical.

If there ever was something that screams "full whore" then it's those things.

Here's a bit of info you might not be aware of - a standard woman has three usable orifices, barring nasal sex escapades, and girls don't pee from the same hole you put your wee in. I am somewhat certain this is the truth.

I'm genuinely surprised anyone on Sup Forums has even seen a c-string before.

Honestly this is the first time I've seen them. Looks retarded and whorish.

Fuck me for double post, but wouldn't it be apropriate and erotic if Raven wears panties made out of silk or some other high quality material?

My sister own one and i've seen her wearing it. Not, like... i wanted to see that shit, it just happened.

>If there ever was something that screams "full whore"

There is: it's called being a woman.

Yeah I'm sure.

Truth is, your sister is a whore and you're an anime.

Nope.

She's a religious ascetic. Clothing is kept to a practical minimum.

What are the starting rates for your sister's services and how would she feel about grey bodypaint?

My sister isn't a whore, she just has a active sexual life and i'm not an anime. It just happened. You've never seen your sister changing clothes on accident?

Also, i can't fault my sister. I own a elephant thong. Strictly for ironic purposes, of course.

Okay now you're just fucking with me. My fantasies have been dashed to the rocks, like so many deformed Spartan babies.

>My sister isn't a whore, she just has a active sexual life
Are you trying to trick me again, Dolan?

Verily, female emancipation was a mistake.

You either want to bang your sister or you want to BE the sister.

You guys do know you can sexy lingerie without being a sex obsessed person, right? My sister has a boyfriend and everything.

Someone really wants hate sex with Vriska, huh?

>I'm assuming she has panties because it's practical.

I don't know, her costume is pretty tight

lordy is that really what it is? i found one at home and i thought it was some kind of wrist band/ wrist watch protector.

>You guys do know you can sexy lingerie without being a sex obsessed person, right?

Man you've been indoctrinated hard. Go beyond what the Jews taught you in school and on the TV.

Well yes, but consider the vagina and the amount of physical things she does. Not only would she stain her crotch but the outlines of her vulva would be very, very noticeable. Yes, her costume is sexy by default - I'm just trying to imagine it IRL without it being too erotic. Here's something which we fail to consider though. How thick is the leotard? If it's skin tight and the fabric thin it's revealing, but if it's a bit thicker it might hide her more revealing curves and crevices.

Perhaps the secret lies in the unknowable fabric and it provides enough discretion where necessary.

If you repeat a lie often enough it doesn't become a truth.

I think you need to get some sleep.

Consider all the anus sweat and pussy discharge that will get that thing if she doesn't at least wear a liner.

OK
I'm considering.

>Globs of menstrual discharge
>Little flecks of feces here and there
>A pungent "Not sure if she washed these" scent that's a mixture of sweat and urine

Careful there before you blow a load, freakshow.

Hey, you're the one posting sexy greentext.

WOW EBIN THREAD GAIZ

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE UNREADABLE SCREENCAP GET POSTED NINETY BILLION TIMES

LOL XDD

>vimeo.com/80216290
You are welcome.

dumb frogposter

We'd see the outline.

We at least have official confirmation that she doesn't wear a bra. Or at the very least, she wasn't wearing one on her birthday.

What's the extent of her magic powers?

I remember a love scene in the witcher 2 where Triss, a Sorceress get's undressed in a stange way that looks like the multiple layers of keather, linen and wool clothing "burned" off of her which makes wonder if she destroyed her outfit or simply teleported it away or is technically still wearing it but it phased into another dimension?

So yes, technically Raven just summons clothing on her and can very well be naked under the cloak or even the cloak itself is an illusion.

Despite all these posts I think this thread could have been ended with a resounding "no".

It would be way to bulky and how she's drawn with the cloth draping tightly across her form, the leotard is her only clothing, she wears no underwear because she likes living on the free and easy.

This

This user is pure! PURE!

aw jeeze I watched the whole thing and now I'm gay

>She wasn't wearing one on her birthday

...Was she trying to get laid?

Of course, it was her birthday