Are black people being oppressed in the US? It seems like all of my sports heroes seem to think so

Are black people being oppressed in the US? It seems like all of my sports heroes seem to think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta6MQNz9e-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sports star

To who? Everyone's who done it sucks donkey balls as an athlete

>female
>soccer star
A fucking nobody

Ellen Degenerate is so noble kneeling like that.

>after the game she goes home to a gated community
kek

>mfw the girl behind her never did take one step forward, took a Luger out of it's holster and let the front head of this lesbian whore explode

Sports figures are just clowns. Being able to manipulate a ball doesn't make their opinions more valid. Black people have been given every opportunity to get their shit together for two to three generations now and they've done very little with it. Some clown sitting down during a song isn't going to somehow motivate a whole generation of people to not be felonious shit bags.

Wow another american cuckette. What a surprise

>Are black people being oppressed in the US?

Who cares?

>Are black people being oppressed in the US?

Point to a single law or policy currently on the book which treats niggers unfairly simply because their skin is the color of fecal matter. I'll wait.

While you're doing that, I'll drop a little knowledge on your deformed nigger brain. In 2015, there were (est.) 42,000,000 niggers in this country. That same year, police killed 300 nationwide, primarily armed and attacking (they had a gun and were shooting at the cops) or accidental (they were high on cocaine/meth and got tazed.)

That equates to 0.7 per 100,000 or 7 per 1,000,000. 'Open season on black men' is nothing but fiction. Imaginary. Not real. It's what white guilt liberals tell themselves so they can virtue signal how progressive, tolerant, and inclusive they are by sucking as many nigger cocks on a daily basis as possible.

>receive a disproportionate amount of financial aid
>mandated employment and college acceptance over whites
>can commit crimes and destroy cities while playing the victim
>vastly over-represented in film and television despite what they say
>pandered to, to the highest degree by each and every politician

The apes are running the fucking zoo.

Black Athletes protesting the false narratives that white people just go after black people.

jim crow laws

Its ok, as long as liberals keep abortion going and prevent legal gun ownership in their areas, it will keep their numbers down.

This. Krappernick had to do something to keep himself from accepting the reality that he's shit and deserved to be cut

They're only keeping him as a backup now because they're not willing to deal with the backlash of normies screaming oppression if they cut him. Honestly, solid move on his part

True as fuck

>Jim Crow laws
>Removed in 1965
>51 years ago
>Currently on the book
Blue skidoo and you probably can as well

Currently on the books you dumb fuck.

Of course they are, its a good thing.

White women at it again.

If you were a manager, would you hire one?

now imagine you are half the managers in the country.

and you basement dwellers thought it was hard enough to get a job being a white NEET? Pathetic.

white women are the goodest goys on earth. They suck up cultural Marxism likes it's cocaine. Man women are stupid

More like they're getting their progressive points while gaining more attention. I mean seriously it's not like they can get fired or anything and if they get benched they can scream oppression themselves for standing up for black people. It's all for their own personal gain. No one gives a fuck about black people. Hell even black people don't genuinely give a fuck about black people. I'm a nigger so I should know.

I have worked with Black throughout my career. I would NOT hire a black.

The purpose for hiring someone is to maximize profit. Therefore I'd hire the best person for the job, just like most other people. If a black applicant is not the best person for the job, they don't get hired. It's simple.

No. People are brainwashed into believing all races are equal, and when you're that fucking stupid, the only explanation for the dire situation of the violent, degenerate failures that we call niggers, is that they're oppressed by whitey.

Story of that webm? How long has she been on her way?

Since when does anyone ever care about women sports? Germany was "female" football worldchampion in 2003 and 2007. I Didn't watch a single match and had to google it. Keep protesting bitches. Nobody cares about you.

>soccer star Rapinoe
>soccer star
>star

literally who?

>I want attention too

What a bizarre time to be alive

This guy gets it. Ive worked with two blacks in my entire life i would consider hiring

kraponastick will fade into obscurity.
they used him a couple of seasons because he could throw the ball a little bit, but run like the wind.
The opposing team learned to play zone and cover his run which was rarely planned out with linemen running interference. Toward the end of last season the defense hammered him.

His career is over. He will sit on the bench and rot. All dressed up but he will never get to play.

He was hoping to get cut, then he would sue for shit tons of $$$

seperate but equal

>Black president
>Several black billionaires, which no other country has any
>Thousands of millionaire black athletes
>Hundreds of millionaire black musicians
>Affirmative action

Not sure what their definition of 'oppressed' is but it seems wildly different from most peoples'.

I work as a restaurant floor manager so I don't do any hiring I basically just babysit

Anyway, our old head chef (who only stayed like 2 months anyway) who was a white lesbian SJW hired almost exclusively spanish speaking people in the kitchen and no one but her and them spoke spanish so our Sous Chef couldn't even talk to people.

Our GM hires lots of niggers and babies everyone as well so people are constantly not showing up or showing up late and on top of it doing jack shit when she gets there.

Moral of the story is don't put women in charge and don't hire niggers and spics.

some ugly irrelevant dyke that plays divegrass

yeah no

>sports heroes
Some unknown kickball 'star' and a handful of 2nd string football players

There is no where else on earth from the US that has as many wealthy black people as the US.

It blows my mind when people say it's unfair. Meanwhile affirmitive action is the literal definition of unfair because black people get hired and get into schools based on being black despite having worse scores. fuck the niggers, send them back.

it says it was the last meters of a 12-mile field test

youtube.com/watch?v=Ta6MQNz9e-0

How did we get here?

The problem is, a professional Women's sports team can't beat a male high school team; So why should any of them be paid anymore than a high school male athlete gets paid, which is zero?

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

we have a winrar

I dont see a soccer star, just 3 women...

I am a manager, and while I would hire the best person for the job, you can be sure I'd do some extra vetting if that candidate was black.

Of course with what I manage, there would naturally be very few black applicants, so it's kind of a moot point. I would never hire a black person who "acts black" if you know what I mean.

Nobody watches womens soccer anyways so who cares