What the fuck did you just say to me, faggot? I'll force-push your shit in

>What the fuck did you just say to me, faggot? I'll force-push your shit in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huQrvmrJbXk&t=154s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't look this jacked in clothes, but he's fucking huge.

He's a big guy.

Cheers, big ears.

He was almost a marine, I think.

chinlet kike enabler

Nice chubby belly

nothing almost about it guy trained for 3 years, got an honorable discharge, got his degree then got into acting. Really rooting for him to succeed desu

He served in the USMC, but I believe he was discharged due to an injury without ever being deployed.

not almost. he served for three years and was medically discharged, then went into acting

Normies think 6 months of SS and go mad is huge Lmao

>dat SS body
Nice.

Ah got it. Yeah I like him a lot, been trying to find the time to go see Lucky Logan.

Damn Rey is going to get sexually assaulted by THAT?

this
if you were never deployed then I think "almost" is appropriate. I don't call myself an ex-soldier just because I completed 9 months of mandatory military service.

you can be in the military and never deploy, you edgy moron.

No he was, but then he fucked up his leg and got a medical discharge. Good thing, he's too talented to be lying face down in some Afghani ditch

running laps and target shooting doesn't make you a marine or a soldier. fighting in a war does. and how the fuck is anything I say edgy, I've actually served. have you?

its like you got the cake but you never ate it.
that being said i think this guy is cool and kylo is the only good thing about nu wars.(which will be fucked too in ep8 btw, stay tuned)

it's like buying a race car, never driving it and calling yourself a race car driver

Do you even know what a deployment or enlistment is?

>standing around in a desert, building toilets for female marines makes you tough

yes I watch american propaganda movies all the time

Enlisting in a branch of the military makes you a soldier/marine/airman/seaman. Fighting in a war makes you a veteran.

There is a simple difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=huQrvmrJbXk&t=154s

Full, red blooded American here.

If you serve in the military, you are a tool of the government and are no better than a dog.

That is all.

Dumb tryhard military faggot got rekt.

This

if you are a ranked member of the military you are in the military period. you are at least a private by the time you graduate bootcamp. officers are members of the military. stop trolling.

This desu.
Taking a bullet is retarded no matter who you're taking it for.

When you bring up that somebody "was a marine" or whatever the veteran status is implied. Literally ANYONE not morbidly obese can enter basic training. That alone doesn't brand you as anything. If anything it's incredibly embarassing to try and score toughness points without having been deployed.

what is ss nigger

I agree that fighting Jewish wars for oil money is retarded and you're brainwashed if you think it's honorable, but there are unique personal benefits to joining the military.
>free college
>guaranteed job/pay
>great retirement plan
>everyone in your country will suck you off

I didn't join the Air Force to serve my country, more to have my country serve me.

if it's big and red he might wanna get that checked out

the only people itt trying to score toughness points are the infantry cucks that are bragging about being deployed

>everyone in your country will suck you off
Also everyone on Sup Forums it seems.

literally have the same body type as him.

is that bad? or ladies will get wet from me?

I mean Sup Forums. Same shit.

you stupid fucking cunt.

If you haven't served in the military or don't have a conscription like in Singapore you can't consider yourself a man.

This is the reason why there are so many fucking useless NEETs in America. Put them in the military and whip them up to shape.

fucking pussy fags

>or ladies will get wet from me?
Yes if you're tall.

>Literally ANYONE not morbidly obese can enter basic training.
Yep. And when they graduate from basic, they are officially marines/soldiers/airman/seaman. In this case, Adam Driver passed basic training and was a marine. Whatever people want to think goes along with it is up to them.

I'm currently serving in my country's military. When I'm walking around base, everyone in uniform calls me Airman. Just because most people are so retarded that they don't understand the difference between a veteran and a ranking member of the armed forces doesn't mean you get to strip people of their proper titles.

oh 5'9 is tall right. also balding (well not so much but more like cavill's hairline) is ok right?

no to both. sorry lad

>free college
>guaranteed job/pay
>great retirement plan

If that is all true then how I hear so much about homeless veterans? Why are there always boy scouts collecting money for veterans out side of walmart?

>tfw lifting weights for two years and look identical to OP image

such is life for the guys with shitty genetics

>This is the reason why there are so many fucking useless NEETs in America. Put them in the military and whip them up to shape

t. kissless virgin

you only get pension if you serve 20 years

>air force bro
Air National Guard here. Same benefits but people don't understand that I just sit in an office two days a month while in ABUs.

>getting coffee at starbucks while on lunch
>woman pays for my order and thanks me for my "service"
>have never deployed and just got done shooting shit with my coworkers for 3 hours

It is truly great being a welfare queen.

>NEETS problem in am America
>let's start a senseless war across the globe
>NEET problem solved

see, that's the reason everyone hates you burgers and wont even flinch when you get destroyed.

>Afghani
That's the currency

>being proud to be a worthless coward
>being proud to be a sheep in wolfs clothing

Pathetic.

Most of those vets are dunderheads that went infantry, got out, and didn't understand that companies won't make you a manager just because you were cannon fodder in Iraq.

>discharged due to an injury without ever being deployed
so he wasn't ever in the marines. You are basically saying he went to summer camp

ok but if you do get deployed
>no real training but suddenly in war zone
>have to give up any other job you had before
>paid basically nothing
wow sounds great, keep riding the welfare train

>then went into acting
How did he manage it? Can anyone do it?

Not him, but I explain it to you.
SS is in that case not the short form for Hitlers Schutzstaffel, it's the short form for "Starting Strength", a basic Barbell training developed by former competitive Powerlifter Mark Rippetoe focusing on increasing the weight you move by the 4 big lifts, Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift and OHP.
Basically the philosophy of this program is to eat a shitload of food and go heavy every time. Again, it's not a Bodybuilder Routine with high reps and it's not about aesthetics, it's about how strong you can get.

>it's ameriga vs the world and I'm the ambassador of the world

Super Sayian

somebody replace the plane with his new retarded tie ship.

he's 6'1'' lmao

>muh booh blaah conscript militarium would totally smash your weak liebrul effete all volunteer force
You're either an eastern european or from singapura lah, in which case you have my pity.

>it's an american confuses awe with actual respect.

OP you made me laugh have an upvote XD

He looks comfy to cuddle with

t. loser who couldn't amount to anything so he joined the military after high school

>tfw considering joining the military (navy corpsman) because I genuinely have nothing else going on for me (am "smart" but not smart enough for college; would have to wait until next september to get into a trade)
Is that really such a bad thing?