Best Captain America moments?

Best Captain America moments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q524ZJDXu9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one where Bucky didn't become the Winter Soldier.

this is a beautiful panel, hopefully it appears in the movies perfectly

Fuck off, Woolie.

OPs panel is really close to home for me, since our President is much much worse than trump, and our sense of safety drops everyday

Which country?

the philippines

Really? I was under the impression that things were actually pretty good, and that a years-long drug cartel problem was finally getting solved.

>Note: The cosmic cube can do anything

you people post the same fucking things every time while wanking off about this fictional potato nigger

Sexy Straight Cap is best Cap

dude 30 year old frank miller daredevil and civil war pages lmao

Why is cap so sexual

It's an edit, true...

...but I accept it as canon anyway.

Yeah, via mass murder without trial by the state, dumbshit.

If it solves the problem, so be it.

Weird that it took so much to be posted

Not to get too political, but the whole "let's erode freedom in the name of safety" philosophy goes against everything Cap stands for. You can see this in most of this thread's pics, Grunwald's run, the MCU movies, etc.

Granted, we're talking about numerous writers telling stories for decades so it's not always 100% consistent in his actions (or the implications of his actions). But the belief in liberty and freedom are what he always preaches. That's his moral high ground.

If you want "ends justify the murder" then look toward the Punisher.

and how many innocents were in the wrong place at the wrong time, or were "reported for drug selling" by a neighbor with a grudge, or who wanted to steal their house with no repercussions.

inb4 omelette and eggs analogy- how many innocent people are you willing to kill in a process like this?

ha ha, we live in an oppressive police state where people are summarily executed without trial, but at least the drug dealers are gone and the trains run on time!

OJ Simpson got it rough

When has ANYONE ever won a war on drugs, user?

Friggin Jenkins

Why is that guy's hair a different color in the reflection?

delet

They solved the rat problem by setting the house on fire.

you know I don't think I've ever seen a company as completely blind to irony as Marvel

>For that, I am sorry beyond any measure this country will ever know.
Metric measures?

Damn. That's real as it could get.

Frank can fucking write, man

It's the color of FAILURE

His Hellblazer is actually quite good

I honestly do like the "Hail Hydra" moment if only for the huge shit storm it caused. It's almost like people don't read comics and don't know Cap has become a Nazi/Hydra agent before due to plot macgruffins and think it's all the exact same as the MCU (which I'm not bashing I honestly do like the MCU). Imagine that.

I didn't like it because it was a shining example of Marvel using rage to fuel comic sales and that's a shitty practice

It was obvious to anyone not-stupid the change wasn't going to last. They played it already with Superior Spider-man, which was as obvious and transparent as it gets. Honestly, I don't blame Marvel, Spencer wanted to create a story and not to spoil anything because what would be the point. It's the internet that went full stupid.

Not the first time they've done shit like that, not by a long shot, and will not be the last for sure. So no reason to get angry over it.

Anyway, have a Cap song I like, I like it more than the 3rd game's version.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q524ZJDXu9Q

why Sup Forums?

I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels that way

>not liking all Cap themes equally

"Oh no! He's gonna blast Buddha!"

1/2

2/2

Underrated moment

Au secours, im being triggered.

Holy shit, are you for real? Am I talking to Judge Death here?

Born Again is the best

The moment just before it is pretty cool too

>I know I'm literally wearing the flag and identifying myself as Captain America, but those symbols and concepts don't define me
>I'm about tolerance and shit despite being invented as war propaganda

I feel like almost every other speech from Captain America is some form of damage control and embarrassment over his central concept. They're so desperate to hammer home that he isn't a jingoistic patriot to avoid him seeming outdated, but he's still defined as Captain AMERICA. You can call a flag a piece of cloth all you like Steve, you're still fucking WEARING it. If you don't care about America, but rather principles like freedom why didn't you call yourself Captain Freedom you massive tit?

Only good CA is when they make the main conflict about coming to terms with the fact he is indeed a living relic at odds with the present, otherwise he just seems like a delusional retard.

Remember kids, your individuality trumps the will of the entire country. Don't fall for the meme of democracy.

But being able to maintain your individuality is one of the tenets of democracy.

the only time sacrificing freedom for safety is when the danger is ABSOLUTELY existential. That's no fucking idiot cries in WH40K "waaaah the imperium is so cruel and oppressive, let's get fucked in the ass by chaos and have our remains fucked raw by dark eldar".

Freedom or safety? Freedom.
Freedom or salvation from extinction? the latter.

personal favorite

P R O P H E T I C

Good mini.