Because nobody else wanted to apparently

Because nobody else wanted to apparently

Oh this was today?

Thanks OP

Appreciated

No problem. Been a while since I did a storytime. About 6 months and 4 computers actually. Also fuck the new post timer

I was meaning to.
Thanks OP.
that ending

>that ending
I know, right?

After all these years, I'm still reading Deadpool with his Marvel Ultimate Alliance voice. It's just more distinct than the ones he's had in the other games.

I advise spoilering the last 2 pages. It's what I would've done.

Ok I was honestly expecting Deadpool in a santa costume.

What is everyone doing this fine Wednesday night? I'm listening to the Megas
Thanks for the tip

ok that got a chuckle out of me.

Wait, what happened to Human Torch and the Fantastic 4?

Awwww

Reed and Sue and the Future Foundation kids are at the center of reality doing shit, Ben was with the Guardians, and Johnny is/was on Unity squad

;_;

Ouch.

This must be some Dr. Manhattan shit

AHHHHHHHHHHH

GOD NO

Sorry. Chrome was being an ass

Jesus fucking christ, leave Wade alone alone like really. He is damaged enough as it is. I think im just going to read Cable and Deadpool at least that ended in an uplifting moment. From Wade watching TV alone in the first issue, to watching tv with all his supporting cast in the end.

OH FUCK

That's all folks!

So Madcap's host is DEFINITELY not Adsit, seeing how Wade was fine talking with him.

My money's on Hydra Bob without his mask.
Damn, what an issue. Really funny, with the reveal inducing further dread once you realize everything Wade touched throughout the issue as well.

Fuck this shit. Really fuck. Duggan is really Madcap.

No fuck you no!

His marriage is in shatters, his corps is bankrupt, he got kicked out of the Avengers and now this?

Fuck.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUST LET THE MAN BE HAPPY

>reminder that her death is what tips him over the edge in 2099

IT WAS THE FIRST TIME PRESTON LET HIM SEE THEM IN FOREVER, FUCK THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh fuck.
Johnny was in contact with him.

QUICK, PEOPLE DP CAN TURN TO AT A TIME OF PSYCHOTIC BREAKDOWNS BESIDES SPIDER-MAN?

Who did you think Madcap is growing on?

I would say his wife, but after this he is meant to wage a full out war with her.

All the guards
All the money
All the people who would touch the money afterwards
Everyone who uses the taxi after him

That construction worker who doesn't have mafia ties is fucked.

Everything is going to go downhill very fast.

NATHAN?

wtf
why is the bad guy doing this

Hmmm from the cover I believe Wade might be looking a way to bring people to life. Asking Santa Claus, AIM, or Death herself for a favor.

Please tell me they really didn't release a book of 20 blank pages, I feel like I'll lose respect for the character and marvel if they did that.

Back to zero wade

I will forever read his voice played by Nolan north

Who is that?

OH GOD, JAMESON WAS RIGHT!!!!

HE'S BOTH THREAT AND MENACE!

WHERE THE HELL WAS PARKER WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING?!?!

Battling Carrioning Clones with his friends in the Multiverse.

I haven't read Deadpool since the last volume ended at the start of secret wars

Is the new series worth reading?

Wolv-

Oh, right....

Cap maybe?

Oh wait

:^)

Bit slow. The 9.99$ 80 pagers have been slowing down the pace a bit. Never bad, but not as great as the last volume.
I think Duggan's plans for the series got shreded by editorial making the storylines planned for each Merc in the Mercs 4 Money ongoing+main ongoing into individual books for Marvel Now-er.

The book has had spots of matching the last volume's quality though (ex, the flashforward issues, the 25th anniversary issue showcasing the Mercs 4 Money, Sabretooth VS Deadpool, the depression issue a little while back hit me hard.)

Feels like Duggan's putting more effort into Uncanny Avengers (which has been consistently fantastic past issue 1's spotty art)

His daughter

Being bias of course. He just takes pictures when Spidey's fighting supervillains

What the shit spiderman? You own a tech company

Where can I get a decent costume like that for 9.49?

Ronnie's

Let's just post those pages where Deadpool was happy. I'll start.

bump

It feels to me like the colourist should have been informed that Ellie isn't actually a member of this family and shouldn't have a skin-tone identical to them. She's supposed to be half-hispanic and half-caucasian; a little on the dark side, but nothing like this.

bump

Those are some swole legs, Wade. But you skipped arm day.

Maybe she got hit with a UV ray at school on Super Science day or something.

I noticed it too, but she was pretty cute in brown, so I can forgive it for one issue.

Will this activate Ellie's X-Gene?

Her eyes will go X__X

FUCKING HELL, WHY
No, seriously, why?

Back to suffering

Preston is never going to forgive him for this

Going by next issue's cover it seems they are actually going to hunt for the culprit together
But effectively it could be that she'd never forgive him anyway. Something along the lines of "We'll search for the assassin together, but after that we're done forever"

MENACE
E
N
A
C
E

I knew it was coming but god damnit

His fault

His fault

His fault

Not technically his fault

For the momemt Cable and Rogue.

I guess Spidey if this was written by Kelly but Duggan seems to keep playing it as Wade forever being a dick towards him and Spidey hating him so no go there.

Steve would have been a good candidate but he's fucking Hydra now and he only trusts Zemo.

Spidey/Deadpool warmed up his relationship with Wade.