So when Hildog wins, what do you plan on doing? Revolution time...

So when Hildog wins, what do you plan on doing? Revolution time? or are you fags gonna just sit around and say I told you so??

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5112040948001/fbi-reports-brings-clintons-competency-into-question-/?#sp=show-clips
mediaite.com/tv/cnn-panel-bursts-out-laughing-at-tim-kaines-defense-of-clintons-press-transparency/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/01/democrats-media-ignore-donald-trumps-promise-to-help-americans-get-jobs-from-immigration-reform/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6nLFY59nk
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-lets-children-ask-questions-2700-apiece/
wsj.com/articles/ben-carson-urges-black-voters-to-back-donald-trump-1473008819
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/04/report-cnn-demanded-dr-drew-retract-clinton-health-comments-cancelling-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi FBI

Not fbi

>Schoringers dubs

Both staments are true/false

we will wait for Hillary to make one of the many mistakes that are inevitable and make threads with titles like 'haha we told you'

Really makes you think

Already stock piling guns and gold probably going to assemble a militia and overthrow the government (srs)

They won't do anything. Assuming hypothetically that it were to be incontrovertibly proven that Hillary had won illegally and was therefore a dictator, a very small (think maybe 15%) percentage of the population might conceivably start something, and all of said percentage would equally predictably both live rurally and originate from south of the Mason Dixie line. Said 15% would also predictably be mown down like grass by either Blackwater or other foreign mercs as soon as they started.

The other 85% of the population would simply continue mindlessly shovelling KFC and Starbuck's into their mouths and watching cat videos.

Hillary isn't going to win
Its set in stone at this point that Trump is going to win. Its just going along with a global paradigm shift in politics

> he thinks gold would be useful if everything went to shit.

This isnt skyrim, better sell that gold and buy useful shit. Even though it will never come to that. Your supplies will sit and gather dust while you grow old and die, no ones coming to get you, stop watching those YouTube vids made by lunatics such as yourself.

Shoot myself in the head
8 years of 'YOURE A RACIST IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT OBAMA DOES'
I don't think I can take 4-8 years of 'YOURE A MISOGYNIST IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT HILLARY DOES'

Depends. What are you going to do when Trump wins?

I think you're wrong.

>enjoy the show
sit back and watch as more & more people 'learn' about politics and their government. Watch the right voting block swell and usher in record amount of republicans in 2018 & 2020, with a Republican president in 2020.

The only long term solution to this run-a-way DC gravy train is for Texas, or a group of states, to succeed and form their own Country. This new country accepts other 'productive' states to join. and leaves the junk to wither on the DC vine.

While she packs the Supreme Court with liberals?

Gonna just stockpile water filters, super male vitality, and beyond tangy tangerine. Already have my 25 year food storage set up, as well as my freeze drier.

Got about 230K rounds of 5.56 as well as 160K 7.26 stockpiled. Got about 10,000 50 cal rounds.

Have enough equipment to kill about 100K dindus if they even try to envade my ranch. Live 100 miles upwind from the nearest city center and 150 miles from nearest military installation.

Sitting on 128 acres of ranch land. Have 15 cows, 100 chickens, 5 alpaca 14 sheep. I have the capacity to increase these. Have 4 freezers already stacked to feed 25 people for 6 months

Planted 7 acres with various fruits and vegetables. 2 ranch-hands tending to the plants and livestock 2 times per day.

Have 200K gallon water storage capacity, and have 4 wells dug with 3 more marked on a rich water table.

Have 4 manufactured homes, 3 camper trailers, 5 one room cabins, all with electricity. Have a large diesel generator as well as propane tanks all topped off. Just put in a home battery and solar panel system on my main house with a total of 2500 watts average. I can support 60 people in complete comfort for 6 years with current provisions and can extend as needed.

I've already picked the people that are going on my ark and have extended the invitations and all have accepted. At first sign of unrest, we each have our own planned procedure.

The neighboring ranches are all on board and have implemented the similar contingencies.... We already have a governance plan... With ex military ready to train my people in combat and survival. Our community is self sustaining and like minded. We will survive nuclear war.

I have my plan. What's yours, faggot?

Reclamation of my poor beaten country.

Not likely. People vote based on how the economy is doing.

A coup or revolution is only an option when the people stand behind us.

If they vote for her, then they deserve to suffer. Maybe at some point they will learn and come around.

What we should do is separate and look out for ourselves, which is actually a good strategy worldwide from south africa to europe.

You're either lying or a professional prepper

Liberals dont realize hillary is more right leaning than Trump tho. She is pandering to minorities and SJW fucks with all this shit. If she wins? All that shit is out the window. I still hope she dies though.

But what if she's corrupted her way into office?

FBI reports brings Clinton's competency into question

video.foxnews.com/v/5112040948001/fbi-reports-brings-clintons-competency-into-question-/?#sp=show-clips

CNN Panel Bursts Out Laughing at Tim Kaine’s Defense of Clinton’s Press Transparency

mediaite.com/tv/cnn-panel-bursts-out-laughing-at-tim-kaines-defense-of-clintons-press-transparency/

Democrats, Media, Ignore Donald Trump’s Promise to Help Americans Get Jobs From Immigration Reform

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/01/democrats-media-ignore-donald-trumps-promise-to-help-americans-get-jobs-from-immigration-reform/

Bury Bad News: FBI releases Clinton email probe just before Labor Day weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6nLFY59nk

Hillary lets children ask her questions — for $2,700 apiece!

theamericanmirror.com/hillary-lets-children-ask-questions-2700-apiece/

Ben Carson Urges Black Voters to Back Donald Trump

wsj.com/articles/ben-carson-urges-black-voters-to-back-donald-trump-1473008819

CNN Pressured Dr. Drew ‘Like the Mafia’ to Retract Clinton Health Comments

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/04/report-cnn-demanded-dr-drew-retract-clinton-health-comments-cancelling-show/

>sage

If Trump wins it will be a rinse-and-repeat of the Bush years. with the big difference that all of DC hates Trump.

I get that Trump is good for America, but lets be realistic. The President cant do shit. Congress makes the laws and congress spends the money. The congress doesn't like Trump and the press cant stand him. So Trump wont be able to do anything. He will be a lighting rod and the democrats will pick up seats in 2018 & 2020. Yea, Hillary is evil, but its best if she is in the WH. The woman cant buy a friend. She is hated on a level only approached by Judas. Hillary will be the best game changer and republican vote generator of all time.

tl;dr Trump wins == Pyrrhic victory.

Some more detail to support that assertion, would be nice.

Means OP isn't FBI, but someone here is. Quick post your white supremacist image board face.

My plan is this:
There's a guy I know of that takes prepping pretty seriously. He lives a good drive from downtown on a pretty big ranch. He also lives next to neighbors who like to prep as well as have great big gay orgies in the fields. Real big fags these guys. Like so fucking gay that my plan to survive if shtf is to just sneak onto their ranch while they're too busy choking down cocks and steal anything i need.

Fuck off NSA !

>preppers

Do us all a favor and wear Hillary t-shirts. FFS you idiots -- unless you morons decide to go full Amish, you're fucked no matter what you 'prep' for.

>I have all this ammo & guns & food
>I forgot to attend medical school
>I didn't attend pharmaceutical school
As soon as one of you fuckers get an infection, its game over.

I already live in Maryland so we're absolutely libtard fully cucked anyways, other states will just catch up to us.

>hurr u kant prpr fer errting so jst lay doun nd die

Exactly what FBI would say

Implying you need to be a doctor to administer antibiotics.

Kys my jew

daily reminder that anyone accepting to live under a clinton presidency is just as bad as clinton herself

We're there riots during the 2000 election, when the SCOTUS released their decision for Bush v Gore?

I don't think you can get any more blatant than that

Was lying about the Super Male vitality. That shit is a joke.

The rest is real. There are others like us. I'm not a prepper per se, I have an inheritence and garunteed income, and a network of military and ex-military people (including a retired major general) who are all like minded and are all in it for the long haul for this country.

We all care enough to have an insurance policy for ourselves and our offspring, and we know what it takes to keep society going. There are doctors, and biologists in my network. People that know what they're doing.

(Also forgot to mention I have 4 ATVs and 3 side by sides. Also part of my property includes a 800' summit with panoramic view of the whole area (clear line of sight 360 and 15-30 mile radius on a clear day). The only access is a winding 3 mile dirt-road. My neighbors and I have a plan to cut this access worst case if we perceive outside organized threats.

My average altitude is about 2,200 feet.

I'm almost ready... But you never know. It could be all for naught. You do what you can. This isn't about me. There are a lot of people depending on this as an insurance policy.

Not when, but if she wins. Either way, it will be the down-fall of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

>proper diagnosis
You can take all the antibiotics you want, but that viral infection is still going to ravage your system.

Being self-sufficient isnt as easy as some of you people want to think it is.

I'll live longer than you. That's all that matters. And it will be without depending on gibs. Keep nigging with the nogs.

You're right 100%. It's expensive as hell.

What virus?

>I'll live longer than you
Possibly. But I'll be a lot of comfier than you. You can play camper RL 24/7 if you want, I'll be in sunny southern Vietnam enjoying the sun & low-low everyday prices.

Good on you. I see a future for this country so me and others are in it for the long haul.

If Hillary wins I'm moving to Australia, where I can live out my days rustling Americans to the core with my hot banter, all as the once great nation continues on it's steady decline into Europe v2.0: Anti-eclectic Boogaloo.

Wait for her to die.
She'd probably seize up during her inaugural speech anyway.

>Not fbi
Hi DHS

You actually do need to be a doctor. Unless you are a doctor, you really do not know what sort of infections you are looking at, and here is the real clincher: if you misprescibe antibiotics, and given the current microbe ecology, you are likely to maintain antibiotic resistant ones if the dose is wrongly taken.

Also antibotics expire regularly (many less than 2 years), many preppers live in farms, thus exposed to a microbial ecology where subclinical dosage of first line antibiotics is common.

you preppers are absolutely fucked.

So you have gold and guns but no food or ammo?

Great army.

President Kaine and Vice President Abedin?

No thanks.

It's like you never heard of boiling water, cauterization, or making soap from lye and tallow

All the filters that are available to preppers, which preppers can afford and run without electricity are gravity fed sediment filters, where the finest particle size is magnitudes larger than the largest virus. Even ceramic filters are porous enough for viruses to go through. Without chlorine or reverse osmosis, they are gonna be ingesting large quantities of viruses.

I move to middle east and cuck Jew's and Syrian people.

>boiling
you gonna boil all the water you need for showers, cleaning dishes (grey water on food utensils = stupidity), washing hands?

>when Hildog wins
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You actually think ... BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Oh shit, my sides.
Hey, I know! Quote me a poll!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

All the boiling water in the world isn't going to cure your lime disease you got from that tick bite.

This

I'm the better choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0