The Alt Right exists, and it's based

The alt right exists, and it's RadixJournal, TheRightStuff.biz, Counter-Currents, Amren, Millennial Woes, and all the interlinked blogs and sites and Youtube channels, et cetera FFs.

It exists and gets its name from Richard Spencer who founded the original 'Alternative Right' blog, before closing that and making a new one, called RadixJournal.

I'm not asking you to like the Alt Right, but all these fuckers saying it doesn't exist, or it's just a made up term, what in the fuck. This is some mad mis-info. Milo already said he's not a leader of the Alt Right, for those who don't know.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/the-homo-and-the-negro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpalooza famiglia

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>being this buttblasted for literally no reason

What's wrong with your bottom, stranger?

There is no such thing as alt-right. It is a CTR-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Trump's campaign.

not even slightly true, the alt right is a collection of white nationalist blogs and youtube channels that existed long before the Trump campaign

Yes, the media picked up on the alt right's existence and used it to tie to Trump, but that doesn't mean that the alt right itself is somehow a fiction.

Get your facts straight

No one knows what an alt-right is by the way. It is a Soros-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Trump's campaign.

>The mainstream media and Hillary lie about the alt right and try to tie it to the KKK and Alex penis pill Jones, thus most people are ignorant about it
>therefore it's a lie

Riiiight.

The truth about the alt right is so easy to find. Actual alt right websites are listed in my OP and they identify as alt right, are they all just front sites?

Give me a break

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

THANKS FOR BEING RUSTLED AS FUCK OVER INFORMATION CORRECTION

wtf, freak

There is no such thing alt-right website by the way. It is a Wall Street-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Trump's campaign.

You're like a zombie. I just told you about alt right websites, they're listed in my OP, have you ever even seen them?

This term was eventually hijacked by Hillary and turned into a kind of bogeyman connection to Alex Jones.

Again, have you even seen those sites? Yes or no.

No one is making websites for alt-right by the way. It is a Rothschild-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Trump's campaign.

fine, keep repeating your unproven assertion.

I'll keep on not believing you.

bump

There is no such thing as alt-right by the way. It is a Saudi-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Trump's campaign.

(reminder to type sage in the "Options" field)

The alt-right doesn't exist, retard. It's a boogeyman.

citation needed

this is some group coordinated anti alt right shit going down

the alt right is White nationalism and is a powerful new intellectual network held together by people like Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer and Greg Johnson.

You fucks are either trolling, or lying, or simply you're ignorant.

They're just trolling you because you're sperging at shitposters, leaf.
If you don't know what these websites are and you're on Sup Forums ya need to kill yourself senpai

How am I supposed to know if these people know those websites? They sound like ignorant Alex Jones-tier retards.

There is no such thing as alt-right by the way. It is a MSM funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Trump's campaign.

>Jared Taylor
Married a Jew
>Richard Spencer
Fag friendly
>Greg Johnson
Sounds like a fag
Yeah, some white nationalist movement.
protip: the alt-right doesn't exist.

"All of this comes down one question: Am I a Jew?

The answer is no, I am not a Jew. I am not a Jew by religion, ethnicity, race or any other criteria or definition."
- Evelyn Beatrice Mackenzie Rich
Some Jew you have there.

"No, the fight against homosexual marriage is the last bastion of white identity. That tweet is taken out of context."
- Richard Spencer

>Sounds like a fag
Ok, you're a fucking kike.

You're buying into false hype, as user shows Fucktard

Also Johnson is gay but he's against the faggot acceptance agenda, the fact that he's gay leaked out by accident.

He also run one of the best pro-White sites around, and promotes traditional family values

alt-right is our retarded brother who had severe reaction to the red pill

runs*

>this much rationalizing
No the alt right are people who take redpill principles and apply them to a movement. Sup Forums just types and shitposts/ Most regular Sup Forumsacks are pathetic nihilistic cunts.

Smart, but cunts

counter-currents.com/the-homo-and-the-negro/

I wish homonationalism was more popular here.

Doesn't exist

>Greg Johnson
Sounds *very pleasant