Should you love thy neighbor even if he is a heretic?

Should you love thy neighbor even if he is a heretic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dc8a16vfkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Love thy neighbor

Please nigga please. Fuck your neighbor and your neighbor's neighbor. Be individualistic. Remember that self sacrifice is immoral and gay. Remember the pursuit of your goals and happiness comes before all else.

Love hurts sometimes.

Well we have to define love. Often times we are the hardest on those we love. Love is not an affectionate feeling. Rather it is the desire to see the loved ones good as far as it can be obtained. So when people say love thy neighbor it does not mean let them do whatever they want and support them in spite of what is killing them or ruining them. This is where the modern lefty form of Christianity fails. And it sucks and hurts the world view of Christianity imho

No you should not bother with those people

yes
especially the Muslims and Jews
love them all goy

Luke 6:32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33 If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34 If you lend to those from whom you hope to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35 But love your enemies, do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return. Your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High; for he is kind to the ungrateful and the wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven;

>forgive them all goy
f a g g o t

1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
12 Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
13 The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

yeah of course, jew on a stick said to

( ( ( A L T R U I S M ) ) )

Take that shit to the traaash my nigga

>Christianity

oh wow haven't heard that argument before
faggot
>the faggot kike Jesus criticized other kikes
>that makes the faggot kike jesus not a faggot kike
faggot

Truly the muslims have destroyed western civilization

>Jesus criticized kikes for being faggot kikes
>Jesus was not a faggot kike
ftfy
Do you not recall the proverb about prayer at the temple? Do you not recall when he literally chased kikes out of the temple and WHIPPED THEM?

Of course you don't: not only have you not read the Bible, you haven't even read my posts. If you're that ignorant, you'll never be able to save yourself.

Especially if he's a heretic

oh wow a totally brand new argument again!
faggot
>faggot kike Jesus kicked a merchant out of his Synagogue
>somehow that makes Jesus not a faggot kike
faggot

>muslims

Buddy I'm no Muslim. What is it about normal Individualism that just screams out "Muslim" to you? I don't give a fuck about your mystic bullshit.

See: It's an entire book of the Bible. 2 John, to be exact. From the NT. Literally tells people straight up not to accept Muslims into their homes.

in summary the christian "proof" that jesus isn't a dirty jew is:
>kicked a fellow jew out of synagogue
>called other jews "synagogue of satan"
any more grand proof that jesus isn't a dirty jewish desert rat?

>a merchant
Not who you're replying to but it's obvious you haven't read the bible so fuck off because you don't know what you're talking about and are just bitter from your pop culture consumption and hearsay of what you think of Jesus as.

No point giving you a a new argument when you've still ignored the first 3, now is there?
>but muh i paraphrased one of them into a form that allowed me to criticize it
Yes yes, well done. Read some books and try again when you're older. Do hurry up with that, you're the country with Muslims raping thousands of your girls. Deary fuck it's embarrassing to share part of a flag with you at this point.

fuck off faggots

How is Christianity--a hodgepodge of Jewish prophecy and early AD Middle Eastern new religious movements--the "red pill" religion?

Serious question here. Is it solely because it's the big three Abrhamic religions that has a majority of White Western European followers?

Atheism with a strong distaste for poisonous ancient teachings and emphasis on scientific evolvement and benefit to (white western) society seems like the better pill.

not sure why you're so upset about Jesus? is it because his name shine something and gives you a deep sense of disgrace at your own ways? all we're doing is stating facts and you're having a meltdown.

We seriously need a religion board, so we can discuss these topics all day if we want to.

mock him all you want but his name lives on and will continue to live on past your own life.

he's a lying kike you filthy jew-worshipping savage

This really made me think

I like how much you recoil at just his name and snarl at mentioning him. Shows how powerful Jesus truly is. I'll pray for you.

>I'll pray for you
faggot

kek wouldn't support Islamic Judaism

>How is Christianity--a hodgepodge of Jewish prophecy and early AD Middle Eastern new religious movements--the "red pill" religion?
Because it's not a "hodgepodge of Jewish prophecy and early AD Middle Eastern new religious movements". Its teachings have never stopped being applicable. Heck, go read Isaiah and see how it's essentially talking about the European rape crisis.

>Atheism with a strong distaste for poisonous ancient teachings and emphasis on scientific evolvement and benefit to (white western) society
Doesn't exist, because of several reasons:
>strong distaste for poisonous ancient teachings
Historicism (more or less the idea that we're constantly moving forward from what our ancestors gave us) is the foundation stone of 'progressivism', which is what SJW's thrive on. It's the current year etc etc.
>emphasis on scientific evolvement and benefit to (white western) society
That's (((racist))), which many won't support you with. Hey, maybe you'll one day succeed at banding together white people, but doing that while simultaneously shitting all over their past (when they were their most successful nonetheless!) will simply make you look foolish.

Edgy cunt

>my loverboy jesus promised he'll be back to mend my broken heart
faggot

Read Thats our savior Said himself. You should always forgive who sincerely asks for your forgiveness. You should have mercy for the sinners. You should teach them about Jesus.

Thats not mean being passive to evildoers. A sinner is not a Satan servant, but just someone who is appart from Jesus/God.

>Jesus/God
ok faggot

I'm not sorry that my ancestors slaughtered yours in the crusades Ahmed just get over it already

muslims love jesus you dumb cuck faggot

No wonder your country is falling into pieces if you're one of its residents: imagine hating with a passion that which your immediate ancestors fought for.

Your country has actually become the secular atheist wonderland you wanted. Step outside, travel around, and look at the results.

it takes a kike to beat a kike
noone else could have done it

>thinking a kike can be god

That's why they all love Christians so much right? Were you born with your autism or have you recently been vaccinated?

t. someone who knows absolutely nothing about the status of the abrahamic prophets within the semitic desert faiths

No. Access to heaven is granted by possessing virtue, and virtue is only possessed through struggle. Man is born unto trouble, and only by overcoming the innate evil of the universe through great force of will can we prove ourselves worthy. Why should we love those who make no effort to live virtuous lives? The very idea that heaven is something to be earned is proof that love is something to be earned, not given for nothing.

>Step outside, travel around, and look at the results.
You think you'd be angry at Muslims instead of your unbiblical heretical churches, not that I'd mind you railing against the latter if you knew a shred of the Bible yourself. Rail against that which you comprehend, but I've already repeatedly shown you that the Bible already supports your nation.

The King James Version, that is. The NIV is poisonous.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dc8a16vfkw

May the Holy Spirit heal your sickness and end your Earthly sufferings, my friend. Peace.

just kill yourself for fuck sakes lad
>Make/polGreatAgain

I don't know if it's worth it. The UK cuck has repeatedly shown that he's not out to argue: he's just out to dump a bunch of kike memes.

Look at the way he completely ignored your point that Muslims in Europe repeatedly act in an incredibly violent fashion towards Christians in particular.

I only love other Whites, pure blooded Whites. The only sin I could possibly hate them for is racial treason.

read it yourself faggot
>Matthew 15:24
>I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel
Matthew 15:29
>And they praised the God of Israel
there is no argument possible because you are terminally cucked
you suck jesus' jewish cock
you're just faggots fit only for ovens like the jew-worshipping cocsuckers you all are
fuck off faggots

>Should you love thy neighbor even if he is a heretic?
To love a man is wish what is best for that man. What is best is his eternal salvation and return to God. As such to love the neighbor is tirelessly spend one's waking hours correcting their errors until they have come to the true light. While we are called to let other leave peaceably, neither are we consigned to allow them to live their lives in error.

bye faggots

fuck off

>there is no argument possible because I refuse to read whatever you write
Congratulations. Try that tactic out in an argument with someone face-to-face some time and see how effective it really is.

OH LOOK LETS READ THOSE QUOTES IN CONTEXT:
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
29 And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.

Did you read verse 28? Here's a reminder:

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

what is this holyspirit meme if the holy spirit lets you see truth why are there hundreds of denominations they cant be all right.

I know it's not, this faggot is only out here for (you)s. It just triggers me every time I see a communist redditor shitting up pol

The fact that Jesus is the son of the Father of Israel doesnt bothet me. Keep your antisemitic atheist communism or your mystic nazism.

But when you feel like shit and alone in this world, claim for Jesus. He Will forgive your sins.

Bye Gervais. For future, if you want to be getting some sort of point accross, try not shitposting like a BLM saboteur, okay?

Based Brazil.

maybe next time try Sup Forums your faggot ass would fit in there better .

pol is christian board

The full statement is important.

>Love your neighbor as yourself.

You don't necessarily love all people unconditionally, you try to be as fair to people as you'd be fair to himself. And you should try to have compassion for people rather than being bitter.

amen

He was a Galilean who spoke Greek.

No they don't. They acknowledge a guy named Isa. Isa in Islam did not conquer death as Christ did. Christ is not simply some prophet.

>Being such a mouth-breathing, public-educated moron that you think Jesus was a Jew.

Back to r/atheism, where you can practice your faith in Sam Harris and make believe that DNA magically formed from nothing.

My neighbor IS a heretic. Jehovah Witness to be precise. I live in a commie block, with two JW families in it. They are chill, don't do nothing about their faith. Love thy neighbour etc but it doesnt implies that I must like them or even know them besides occasional meaningless talk.

shut up faggot

If your neighbor is a good person and just going through some tough times sure. Just remember that The Bible also says an eye for an eye.

THIS

>If I draw a big nose I win.

Ok. It's clear you know nothing about The Bible.