Americans are NOT white

Americans are NOT white.

They are filthy barbarians who have no agency. Watch as they come to this thread to call me 'ahmed' or some other muslim name.

They act based on their instincts and emotions, hence the obesity problem in the US.

I've had enough of you Americans trying to tell us who's white and who isn't. The race war begins now!

Who cares about skin color, jesus. America might be yellow blue and i would still love them.

Here we have a poor polack brainwashed by the Americans.

Do not fall for their trap, my polish friend, they are scum!

but the 'whites' in america care more about the real whites in europe more than you do

Muslims groomed hundreds of your daughters for sexual slavery and you did nothing to stop them because you were afraid people would think you were racist.

I'll have you know that I am 100% european you filthy goy

Ok ahmed

>2%

Ok Ahmed, we get it; you are upset you saw a woman's ankles.

Do not fall for the american lies, people.

He may look white but he is just another barbarian!

As I had predicted, the American has no agency. A puppet of (((them)))

I always wondered why only my nose looked jewish and why I could smell gold coins from miles away.

And you still are NOT white

At Sheffield Crown Court throughout September and October, eight men sat in the dock accused of rape and other sexual crimes against four girls, three aged 13 and one 16. The case resulted in five being convicted and three acquitted
>Four girls
>Hundreds of your daughters
>60%

why don't you give me a (you) on this one, you bong

ahmed

Hi

Ok Pajeet

BEGONE BARBARIANS

Maybe your name is Mohammed?

thanks..

Don't forget to pray to Allah today or you'll get beheaded, Mohammed

you'd have a point if you weren't a paki

no white people live West of Prague today

I'm willing to bet that there are more race mixing in the US than in any other country in the world

Of course not! We're black!

>don't even get me started

hahahhaha 10/10

Truly disgusting, a country of that size full of barbarians and non whites..

>flag

Simmer down Ahmed don't blow up on us like that

A barren wasteland. Only the strongest of the barbarian race can survive here.

But that doesn't make them white!

f we are so stupid and backwards how did our culture take over the planet when yours had a 10000 year head start?
If your "culture" was worth a shit cheap burgers and sex wouldnt have eliminated it

We're descended from you, you dumbass. We're just as white as you, although that doesn't say much anymore