I live next to the sjw barcelona mayor

I live next to the sjw barcelona mayor.
What should I tell her next time I see her?

that you want to rape her shitter

Tell her Francisco Franco did nothing wrong.

dile que el heteropatriarcado no existe y mira como se triggerea

Tell her you miss Franco, he was right to butcher the leftist scums

I'm right wing but also a catalan, I'll never support any spanish right wing party that's also anticatalan.
Fuck Franco, he only add fuel to the fire.

you are a cuck

you think you are right wing but you are a left-wing packaged rebel that fits into the left wing narrative

you are being led down a path created by the left to make you feel rebellious but still be politically correct and "safe"

kill yourself or wake up

Fuck off Franco was a moron, just because he was right wing doesn't mean I should like it.

Ask her to give you a house

You should say "I wear my underpants on my head while shitposting on Sup Forums."

Allahu Ackbar. (shouted)

She may change her tune afterwards.

Tell her you're a Muslim and if she doesn't let you rape her, she's oppressing your culture.

Strike up a short conversation then at some point refer to her as 'hot lips'. Maybe she'll contact the news and do a male harassment bit.

Rape her faggot.

Franco cared more for your country and its history than you ever did.

Shit on her doorstep

No te lo crees ni tu.

CONSTRUIR LA MURO

By baning spanish languages in school, expropiating businesses and doing nothing to defend our industry?

You should say MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>Killing the commons.
>Caring for the country.

He was a animal.
The right values
The wrong person.

>all fascists are good meme

Franco was a cuck literally allowed hitler to exploit Francos own people for experiments

>I live next to the sjw barcelona mayor.
No you don't, I do.

Tell her thanks for doing a good job.

I saw her yesterday walking

Tell her that the Lich King is dead, and Francisco Franco died with him.

why dont you kill her?

Because she gives me a hardon and am waiting the best moment to nail her (am not into necrophilia else I would kill her)

Redpill her on immigrants

Tell her she is doing an excellent job getting the city full of niggers, increasing the number of heroin junkies to that of the early 90's and boosting the amount of white male beggars digging in the trash.

Don't waste tour time, she's bought and paid.

I have a life

You are not me