Hey Sup Forums let's read A Game of You! Anothet pivotal Sandman chapter!

Hey Sup Forums let's read A Game of You! Anothet pivotal Sandman chapter!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zWYBdzduIiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is everyone doing today?

Fuck off with that primeval sjw trash

>supporting character is trans! So progressive!

>trans character dies. Lemme botch up her grave with lipstick as a message against patriarchy!

Best Sandman arc.

I'm more partial to Brief Lives myself and Seasons of Mist.

Would you prefer no one ever try to write a story about these things? At least Neil's not cringey about it like NuMarvel

So are you saying that a trans character literally has to die for me to sympathise with him?

Oh yeah, let's feel sorry for them cos there's literally no other way to be inclusive!

The whole story would have been perfectly fine without the trans person. Gaiman wrote him in as an afterthought for controversy

Literally the only good page in this godawful moralistic faggot-sob-story

Excellent bait.

Bump, by the way.

So.. Um.. That redhead is ugly. Like, man-ugly

>>reeee my curdy-smelling vagina gets triggered by cheesecake DELET THIS

Gaiman was downright transphobic when he decided that just because a woman is trans, that means she cannot travel by the same portal "normal" women can use

Thread theme music: m.youtube.com/watch?v=zWYBdzduIiY

Hah, this is the chapter I'm rereading right now. I like taking this series nice and slow, a couple issues a day. So much to appreciate.

Poe is always nice

But "wild" is only good up till halfway

Excited.
The 1990's weren't primeval.

Gaiman always said his books had a "gender" based on themes and characters

A game of you is definitely female

I meant as in the sjw movement was not prevalent in the 1990s as much as it is now

>Gaiman wrote him in as an afterthought for controversy
How controversial could it be when he already wrote a serial killer who specialized in killing pre-op trannies?

Exactly my point. Gaiman has a habit of inserting deliberately alt characters to make his stories seem edgy and different. Sometimes it works. Sometimes not

>Gaiman is like every other comic writer, doing the same things everyone else working for Vertigo was doing
>this is something worth whining about
Why? You can't retroactively change it, and you don't have to come into this thread to read it, so what are you benefiting from all this whining?

You asked me for my opinion. I gave it. If you think I'm "problematic" then I could just point out that this is a Malaysian interpretive dance forum and not everything you disagree with is whining

>"problematic"
Okay, so you're just here to bait. You really had me going there, mate.

>>oh no, he figured out my feminist agenda! Must not get triggered! Oh yeah, I'll say he's baaaait!

Thanks Dan, it's one of the better

Feminists still discuss the fucking Iliad and Odyssey for misogynist subtext. Why? They can't retroactively change it, and they don't have to read it, so what are you benefiting from all that whining?

No need to thank me, I just post other people's work on Sup Forums!

>>mate

Did you just assume his gender?

>>that fucking bulge

Absolutely disgusting