This is the La La Land producer who announced "Moonlight, you won Best Picture" at the Oscars. Surprised?

This is the La La Land producer who announced "Moonlight, you won Best Picture" at the Oscars. Surprised?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes,
also

If dubs kill all white people

>fellow white men
>Jordan Horowitz

>Horowitz

DUDE, JEWS, LMAO

>FELLOW STRAIGHT WHITE MEN

JEWS ARE WHITE
GET OVER IT
STOP MAKING THIS THREAD

>i'd like to thank my blue eyed wife

>am i surprised a progressive said something progressive

Um... no?

that's a pretty racist generalization.

>Horowitz
Sure we are my chosen buddy

Jews aren't white.

Do leftists really think a political message that boils down to 'hate yourself' is a winner?

Actual israelis = not white
Ashkenazi/European = white
Case closed

Not hate yourself, but better yourself and recognize your privilege

>Ashkenazi/European = white
>Ashkenazi
>=white
No?

They're a Semitic people who have mixed a lot as a result of their parasitic evolved survival strategy within other nations and cultures. Jewishness is an ethnic quality. Jews aren't white. Case closed.

Just be happy you're not as mentality ill as this man and go on with your day family

They hate themselves, so they want others to do the same

Is that an order (((Horowitz)))?

says that and then will claim he's jewish when people accuse him of white supremecy.

>Horowitz
Oh come on.

I'd happily accept that Jews are white if they didn't use their ethnicity as a scapegoat for the standards they place on other white males.

>(((Horowitz)))

>Flipping racial discrimination the other way is "progressive"
Sooner or later, these people will have to come out and admit that equality is not their endgoal, because it's never enough.

Slavs aren't white either. Neither are Spaniards (Arab/Berber descent from the Moors), Italians (Romans loved debased Greek culture), and especially not Germans (the consistent overt enemy of civilization to counterpart the Jews wh are the covert enemy)

jews being semitic is a common misconception shilled by jews themselves, look up haplogroups
some jews are white some are are not, jewisness is a cultural thing, not racial

In other words, hate yourself

>Better yourself while holding yourself back because "muh privilege"
Progressivism is a fucking paradox.

>jewisness is a cultural thing, not racial
wrong

lot of words for me to not read, kike

He was a cunt to Warren Beatty.

>Horowitz
Can Sup Forums be wrong just once?

ofc I'm not, btfo to your xix'th century (((((science))))

even jews themsevles state that jewisness is passed by mother, not by father, its technically possible in a few generations to be mostly black/ asian/ arab and still be considered a jew due to jew laws/ reasons

But only straight white men... OK pal. Fucking japs, chinks, gooks, niggers, sand- and non-, are WAY more racist. Why don't you go preach to them? And neo-feminists are WAY more sexist than any dude. How about we all admit we have biases? Try not to let it influence your behavior, especially when it impacts others, and tweet me in 5 years.

Sup Forums is never wrong.

Can't read two pretty short sentences? Must suck being retarded.

(((Horowitz)))

>even jews themsevles state that jewisness is passed by mother, not by father
That's nonsense to do with their matrilineal Jew cultural shit, it has no bearing on the reality of them as a separate racial group from pure whites.

I read it and ignored its content because it's the same generic leftist retard shilling devolving into shitposting. WHAT DO YOU MEAN JEWS AREN'T WHITE? WELL ALRIGHT, NONE OF THESE OTHER GROUPS ARE EITHER! AND GERMANS ARE NOT ONLY NOT WHITE BUT THEY'RE THE ENEMY OF HUMANITY! MERKEL IS TRYING TO DESTROY EUROPE JUST LIKE HITLER LOL

christ. being a lefty is a mental illness. self absorbed cunts.

>In order to become morally "better" you must defer on all matters to people of color
>Censor yourself and mistrust your own opinions and instincts because your phenotype is inherently corrupt
>Allow the media and academia to control all of your opinions and views, cast aside your individual thought process
>Let politics dictate every aspect of your personal life
>Ostracize and alienate any of your family or friends who express any views on the Wrong Side of History
>Eagerly carry out political violence, risking your physical safety and legal action
>And by the way, when you've lost everything fighting for our cause, we don't owe you anything

>horowitz
everytime

oh wow hes a movie producer

That's more than just a "lefty", it's a Jewish subversive. And yes, Jews are prone to much, much higher rates of terrible mental illness than say, a white European population.

Those people would never put up with it, but whitey does for some bizarre reason.

I don't feel that bad for any of these things anymore.
Fuck these hypocrites for trivializing the terms.

Welcome to enlightenment user. The bluegill is delicious isn't it?

The terms are trivial because the battle is won, these are sons of veterans who heard all the great battles fought and won, but no such glory exists for them. So like the kids they are, they play pretend and make the rules as they go along. That is the modern progressive.

How can you hate jews and be THIS daft at the same time? Fuck's sake they made up their own race, it doesn't exist, genetically speaking it's non-existent. I love Israel and even I know they use their made up race as a tool

>Horowitz
Is "racism" in its modern definition any different from original sin?

Americans and whitey can and do everything right and we still get told we're racists and racism is engrained in American society with no proof (people of every color fuck up once in a while) or ways to fix it.

Other than giving money to the people calling us racists/sinners

>Implying that cognitive failures, heuristics, and biases inherent in human processing is somehow more severe in one racial group, thus pre-disposing them to racism, sexism, etc... more than any other race
>At the same time this guy will likely say race is not real
>Acting like all individual straight white males need to do some penance to pay for the sins of our ancestors rather than making pragmatic, practical solutions to the problems that face the world

Thanks, Justin.

This reads as a description of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

you are gonna love this
youtube.com/watch?v=xEOKycghk3Y

but I thought Sup Forums and Sup Forums got Donald Trump elected president?

all of these are white, you probably aren't though