Post your bookshelf

Post your bookshelf

Started making my way through the Judge Dredd Complete Case Files. Shit's so cash.

Wait until you get to volume five. It'll blow your mantits away.

is the complete eightball any good? it has decent reviews on amazon but I've never seen it on anyone's shelf here, leading me to believe it has binding/missing content problems like marvel's release of miracleman

Nice collection, man, I like these paperbacks

Me too, it's pretty dense reading though isn't it? I go through it far slower than most comics.

>20 years on the iso-cubes
>on
On? I can't even sleep inside?

Looking for some recemendations. Been considering picking up Judge Dredd and Y The Last Man.

*recommendations fuck

im gonna need a bigger shelf..

yah those are good

I actually tear through them at a fair rate, but they seem much denser than American comics of the same time.

Where do I start my collection? So far I've just got the first first few volumes of Preacher and the Usagi Yojimbo Special Edition. What are some nice omnibuses?

pt? pt? ahuehueheu

joking. Bela coleção.

1/3

2/3

3/3

Depends what you're into obviously, but I think some must haves are Akira volumes, some earlier Spawn collected volumes, The Scott Pilgrim books, Blankets and Habibi... Maybe some marvel/dc..Days of future past.. If you can get a collected edition of The Spirit, from the 40's and 50's issues, that'd be some good reading

Seems a bit early with the other shelf thread still alive, but who am I to judge.

1/3

2/3

3/3
Only got the 2 minibuses for Killustrated, which points out how awful the whole concept of 'What if X Killed Everyone' is, and Deadpool Vs Hawkeye

if you like clowes get it, if not don't bother. pretty simple as that
fantagraphics hasn't put out a dud collection since they fucked up on blacklung years ago

What's up with Blacklung?

I've seen it on at least one shelf here in these threads. And yeah, it's the complete Eightball so it's good if you like Eightball. I don't have it since I already have 95% of what's in the box already.

What's wrong with Marvel's Miracleman? Aside from censoring Nigger and Faggot it's all there.