Saffer/pol/ Cape independence

How do we make this happen in our lifetime?
>EFF winning and/or other major happening
or
>Cape Party getting 30k votes and thus 1 seat in Parliament in 2019. Ask for completely legal referendum.

Other urls found in this thread:

capeparty.com/about-us.html
capeparty.com/faq.html
capeindependence.co.za/faq.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you wont be getting any help from Sup Forums neckbeards. your better off moving to Orania

>not having natural borders

Unsustainable.

Literal desert in the North and it can run on the Great Fish and Orange rivers.

It would be great but it's a pipe dream that's going to take a lot of convincing. If you somehow get Coloureds to buy into the idea then it could gather steam.

What is Cape Independence? Would that be a new ethno-state (boer and anglo?), if so, wouldn't it be sanctioned to shit by world governments, if not, wouldn't the South African government just flood you with kaffirs until it no longer seems like a good option?

Also, wouldn't you be abandoning most of your natural resources? How would you get farmers to move?

State for whites and coloureds south of the Orange river and West of the great fish river.

Basically neo-cape Colony like we were before 1910 and the union with the Transvaal, orange free state and natal.

>it can run on the Great Fish and Orange rivers.

Holy shit dude, you don't give neighboring countries access to your water supply. Do you even colonize?

We make most of the food and we have diamonds aswell as iron in the northern Cape. We also have offshore gas.

How do boers and anglos get on anyway?

They don't eachother like they used to.

They wouldn't stop this from happening cus of some minor beef especially considering other options.

Tax and banking haven if you are smart. Become tax evasion center on the continent.

Well good luck getting independence without a war then.

Would never work without a war of independence. Also, would the referendum include blacks? Yeah, there's no way this can happen peacefully. I suggest you start making friends with similar beliefs,and expand from their. Start stockpiling on arms, training, sabotaging the current government. Also, how many nigs are in the area you highlighted? What will be your means of removing them?

We can war if we need to. We're armed.

Bump, interested in this possible Anglo-Boer ethnostate.

Give me a rundown of the politics for this independence movement.

>White nation breaks off from South Apefrica.
>Makes its country not shit.
>Gets flooded with dindus from all around within 20 years.

Not sure if OP's idea is of similarity to the Cape Independent, but:

capeparty.com/about-us.html

capeparty.com/faq.html

or

capeindependence.co.za/faq.htm

Don't let them in.

Build a moat around it. Niggers can't swim.

Civil war is the only route to the birth of a successionist nation state.

So yeah its never gonna happen even if they got 100% of the western Cape vote. We are a republic not a direct democracy.

Like that ever worked. South Africa was basically uninhabited before the Dutch tossed their flag onto it.

The moment a country that's not shit appears on the horizon niggers will flock to it. You have all the subsaharan niggers going to Europe, making fucking rafts.

Build a fence, they'll climb it.
Build a fence, they'll make a raft.
You'd need a huge wall going really deep on solid rock so they can't fucking tunnel underneath.

What if the EFF are about to win? Could you not see the Whites coming together, with the use of Coloureds (should we red-pill them in time) to fight for our land?

>only putting Afrikaans speakers
>Not English, so you can hide the huge engels population in Natal
You're a poes if you plan to abandon them.

The EFF will never win, ever and even if coloureds and whites where some how unified into a fighting force there still would not be nearly enough military equipment and training required to carry out a succesful civil war.

um, it's allowed in the constitution user.

Why don't white saffers just go to uk/Netherlands/aus/nz

Come home lads q

Then why havent you already?

God this would be so great. Why is gauteng such a shithole? Which I was at the cape right now.

Eg no we don't.

Honestly everyone but the blacks and it'll be better than Mauritius

>Tfw used to live in Australia
>Tfw now living in 3rd world shithole.

>The EFF will never win
You never know at the rate things are going with the younger generation. Even if they a
nd the ANC merge into something disgusting.

We need a big enough threat to our lives to wake up the masses unfortunately. Most people seem pretty "content", sadly enough.

Yeah, cus Europe is so easy and cheap to immigrate to, plus we get to meet our future arab overlords and the liberal schools teaching my kids about the glories of marxism.

Ok, give me an example of a succesful and peaceful secessionist movement in a constitutional republic which allows for it in their constitution.

There is only one that I know of and once it occured secession was outlawed by the government.

Plenty of us have.
I think I read somewhere that the integration of Saffers into the UK ranks among the best for an immigrant population.

It helps that most of us have ancestral ties too.

They'll merge with the ANC, with the condition Malema is head as soon as ANC drops below 50%.

They will not risk not being in a majority.

That'll happen in the next 10 years.

The British are already giving the ANC some intelligence advisories to deal with the EFF. The international community will never allow a nationalist movement rise in a country like South Africa.

Scotland. But they voted No.

Brexit happened if that counts.

If you promise half of the countries minerals to China perharps they'll help you.

>moving to another country just because you're having a hard time
No better then the islamist "refugees" that are destroying the west right now desu.

Bit different if it's your ancestral homeland though

Seccesion from a union is not the same as seccesion from a state.

Great Britain was formed through the Union of the Crowns

We literally need only 1 seat (30k votes) so we can propose a referendum. Constitution allows it.

Says the Ten Pound Pom.

cape was mostly empty. east wasnt

I don't care about the UK, they threw my ancestors out and shipped them halfway across the world, if the UK wants to destroy itself then it's not my problem.

What makes the Cape different? We're also birthed from the Union of South Africa in 1910.

Why are you trying to make this about you?

So they are asking to be an autonomous administritive division not an independent state?

Seems like the suggestion of seccesion is only mentioned if the Government ignores their requests.

We still have dual capitals.

Fair enough. My point is that if you were born there and raised there then that is your homeland and you should fight for and defend that.

It's all legal. People just need to know about it.

All my fucking coloured friends were instantly for it once I told them about it.

The union of South Africa was formed as a contitutional monarchy beholden to the united kingdom and has no relevence in what is now a constitutional republic.

I wouldn't mind this.

The screencaps is our current constitution.

Much like the Scottish indy ref, once the debate picks up then the mud flinging starts and the arguments get properly developed, not everyone agrees then.

Plenty of Scots were for indy until the Union side got pretty vocal.

>by any means recognized by the international community
and here is where it falls apart, because the "international community" is cucked beyond repair

Yes, it is. It will never happen without civil war.

Its legal in Spanish law aswell but that did not stop Spanish couts from blocking Catalans attempts to secceed from Spain.

We aren't Spain.

If shit really gets bad even the Zulus would want to break off.

I never quite got why other blacks hate Zulus in South Africa.

It might be mutual.

Wow

Such creativity behind that flag desing!

Many constitutonal republics were created from a peaceful union of states.

This. Do you really think the niggers will give up the only area that pays taxes and has kept their entire corrupt system afloat?

Really hope all the Whites can get out when Zuma or Malema go full Zim 2.0. Why the Boers didn't fight back in 1994..at least they had the gumption to shoot one of their corrupt church leaders who sold them down the river, which was nice gesture.

Crosses are always good desing, just like white, blue and red.

digits confirm

>republuc
Gross, come back into the commonwealth.