Emmy Awards

What can we expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpz-8l4Dijc
cc.com/video-clips/6quypd/the-colbert-report-better-know-a-district---district-of-columbia---eleanor-holmes-norton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is why I don't watch these things anymore.

Does Stephen want to kill Donald Trump, or suck his dick?

I can't tell.

Lol you Drumpf supporters can dish out but you can't take it.

DID STEPHEN COLBERT SAY DONALD TRUMP?!?!?! LMAOOOOOOO DUDE!!!

Hi everyone welcome to donald trump late show with stephen colbert so donald trump was in the news did you hear how donald trump did something wacky today? also donald trump and donald trump were donald trumping at the trump then trump trumped the donald and trump

suck his dick

So.....

A lot of angry people on Sup Forums

>donald trump and donald trump were donald trumping at the trump then trump trumped the donald and trump

Holy shit for a second I thought it was gonna do that optical illusion where it goes so fast it looks like its going backwards

TWO
SCOOPS
DRUMPRHEFYF

Jewscon the award

This is going to be the end of Drumpf. He will be forced to resign after such a humiliating defeat at the hands of Colbert.

IT WAS HER TURN

SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!

from this thread we can expect Sup Forums tears xD
inb4 drumpppfpfpf

Glomple blorpf eternally btfo

low ratings again

TWO SCOOPS!!

Man, that guy really can't stop talking about trump

Donald Trump is the best Democratic president we've had since FDR. He hoodwinked us all, and in fact Hillary was the GOP candidate.

Absouteluty hillarous.

But srriously guys we cant let hi get nthe nuclear codes.

This is borderline obsession

Was just watching his new interview with graham norton. they're having a normal conversation, then colbert literally says 'so have you heard about trump?'

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the line has clearly been crosses senpai

You know what I totally believe it now after the recent deals he made with Schumer and Pelosi.

I know, how many Colbert threads have we had?

SAVE US STEVEN

O B S E S S E D
B
S
S
E
D

And people say he isn't obsessed.

Fuck leafs

>Implying anyone would attack the most powerful race in the world

Cant you go to jail in Canada if you call their dog-lovers by the wrong gender?

its his whole gimmick now
you can't hire gallagher and not expect him to smash the melons

i hate trump and voted for hillary but all the trump shit is such low hanging fruit at this point

we have a republican congress, he isn't going fucking anywhere until at least the next election.

and his interview with anthony scaramucci was fucking garbage. he didn't even fucking grill him. he had someone from trumps cabinet post election and he went fucking soft on him.

kimmel did the same with sean spicer.

HACKS. all of them.

I'm 100% convinced that he has bots working on his channel to boost his views/negate dislikes. He interviewed Bill Burr, and it was one of the worst interviews I'd ever seen. Colbert flat out stonewalls him the entire time, if you cut out Burr you'd think he was making the worst racial jokes possible. Despite that, it's 90% positive, while every single comment is shitting on the interview.

Thread award goes to...

>they're having a normal conversation, then colbert literally says 'so have you heard about trump?

not only that
they can take your kids away for that too

How could you hate Trump? Haha, fag.

Psshh. Colbert is a baby.

Hahaha holy fuck, how can you think this isnt humiliating as a public figure? I mean i get saying a bunch of shit in a tweetstorm late at nigj but how coul you wake up thre next day and not regret it?

Is a teenage girl using his account?

Where is the outrage about Obama and his like 5 illegal wars?

All these partisan hacks.

low ratings

he's on video #121 of THE RESISTANCE m8
This doesn't end with fucking tweets

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpz-8l4Dijc

look at this absolute nutter

How could you love Trump? haha unironic fag

I just checked his twitter and the only non Trump related post I could find was him being impressed by a cloud.

Who won last year in the Emmys, I can't remember.

two scoops of truth and justice

you're giving him too much credit
he's just doing whatever he can to do something to look good
the Republican infighting was getting him nothing, so he's going to open up to Dems

would this guy even have a career if it wasnt for trump

only-thing-canada-"derserves"-is-a-nuclear-holocaust.jpeg

boring

>Used to be left wing and SJWish before it was a thing
>Get tired of being called racist, homophobic and sexist just for being a straight white male
>SJWs come for my movies, TV and vista
>Become a Trump supporter and no longer left wing

...Do they not realise they're creating more enemies than friends?

>Hi welcome to the Emmy awards
>I'm your host, Stephen Colbert
>Did you know that TRUMP
>tweeted THIS the other day?
>and then he tweeted THIS!
>before I introduce the first award presenter
>I want to take a moment to discuss
>BLONALD BLUMPFEN
>TWO SCOOPS NAZIS IMPEACHMENT MEXICAN CHILDREN

it doesn't matter when they know they're right

?

Meh ... Da boss is the international mass media mayhem!!!

They can just replace your vote with hispanic and illegal democrats, they don't care if it bothers you.

Not American, but those Right Wing Deportation Squads can't come soon enough.

Make America Great Again, brothers.

DRAMBLE DRAMF TWO SCOOP POO POO SIEG HEIL

Pretty much sums it up I think.

Its just egomania, i dont mimd podcasts covering the Trump Admin, these are very tumultuous times after all. He could just link interesting contemt on his twitter, instead he opens his fucking yap.
Thanks for not commenting on my drunk spelling

>low ratings
when was the last good opening

Because he has thousands of liberal retards liking it and supporting this kind of behavior

aw yiss
another year of record breaking low viewers

can't wait

im european can i get mine without trump on it? ty

pointed comedy followed by a serious point about fascism followed by a standing ovation from the crowd.

The interesting part of the show should be the awards not the politics.
Is there anything worth winning shit this year?

Wherever you're from, mate, same goes to you.

Especially if you're English. I can't imagine what it must be like right now to be a proud Englishman, constantly being fucked with refugees, terrorist attacks, and, worst of all, those subhuman Scots up north.

God speed, brother. Hopefully we all make it to the end.

Wow.

This is great. I'm not at all sick of whiny faggots making jokes about the Cheeto In Chief.

This is surely what we want from our mind numbing entertainment.

This Emmy definitely won't be the lowest rated ever as people tune out of listening to millionaires both circle jerk and whine about matters that don't even affect them.

I hope some dried up old cunt or homosexual gives a rambling unfocused speech about Muh Resistance that goes way over the allotted time and even the other millionaire celebrities struggle to feign interest.

It will be even more awesome if they can get a special guest appearance from a reformed racist or activist like Shaun King or Hillary to give a non-specific speech about dark forces and how love is love.

Oh well - hopefully we get some Bella Thorne and EmRata whoregrams from the after parties.

I've never once seen Drumpf supporters commandeer an awards night to cry about the previous years election results for 3 hours.

Drumpf is an idiot

>only 3 and a half years of this fucking dweeb crying about Trump.

Pls no, some of us are sane. Don't let Dear Leader make us go kaboom!

*yawn*

Thanks brother.

Le right side of history :^)))))))

He truly is an intellectual of our time

Try 7.5. And then the bitching he'll make about The Rock winning because Trump deported all of the democrat voter base

what about The Rock?

Hes running for political office? What is he, repub or demo?

is he really running? I thought that was just a meme.

Imagine just slowly walking on to the stage and beating his head in with a hammer, live on air? It would have to be worth the jail time.

>she didn't even write a concession speech

one trick pony, this getting pretty pathetic.

So how bady does olberman want to be president?

underrated

Do you know which video is him talking start stop like shatner

He goes "trump......America.....doesn't..... need.......You"

Colbert, just admit that you're gay for Trump already. Everyone knows it. You want his big orange cock.

what's wrong with this guy? he used to be funny playing a closet faggot that hated his wife in strangers with candy, now he's just a brainwashed unfunny mkultra case.

>Were looking at allowing people to say

What?

BRSZLUMPFFFZZZDAS

I know he was always a dem but remember when the Democratic Party made sure he didn't interview them he made them look so bad? He obviously agreed with them but still found being funny more important

cc.com/video-clips/6quypd/the-colbert-report-better-know-a-district---district-of-columbia---eleanor-holmes-norton

>that pic

Don't they realize that such hypocrisy can be hurtful ?