Sup Forums Nation Now

Holy shit guys.

I have this rich asshole part of my family who did well for themselves in the auto industry, now they're looking to purchase an island for a "summer getaway" off the coast of Maine. Thing is, they're both pretty old and they've already told me the island would pass to me when they died, having no kids of their own.

The island is 41 acres in total, and already has one house on it. The waters around it are prime fishing and much of the island's land is arable. The other bonus is that it's fairly remote.

We have at least a couple years before my aunt and uncle kick the bucket so let's start planning. Planning for Sup Forums ISLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/islands/casco-bay-island
esotericjahanism.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha wow that's great

You must be pretty lonely to start RP thread OP. I'll join, but now, we're FUCKING FULL CUNTS

fake and gay, fuck off

>Sup Forums island: if Lord of the Flies were only thirty pages long

Dibs on top bunk

One word.
Ancapistan

no niggers or jews.
>im in

Nice island you got there. Mind if I move in with you guys? I'd be more than happy to manage our finances.

Hey this guy seems trustworthy

I agree

You can also be in charge of not poisoning our wells

Hey goy, can i come? I work really heard for basically free
(If you dont let me, ill come anyways)

Out of the way, Diaspora.

I could bring a small herd of goats.

For eating.

Where are all the Sup Forumsony threads that used to come up from the Russian user? They were comfy as fuck and filled me with a strange sense of hope

He must have made his colony

We should make one lads
It could work if we are skilled enough and have enough resources
The only problem I can see happening is that there are too many different ideologies on Sup Forums so the population of the island would just slaughter each other

Nice try, Mohammed

I would be willing to do it. I would feel bad because my eductaion is in economics/finance so I would become a laborer though.

I PREFER THE NAME "ALLCAPSISTAN" MYSELF, BUT THAT'S JUST A MATTER OF PREFERENCE I GUESS.

What an awesome island. It has a perfect mix of beaches spread around, some large some small and secluded, grassy open areas, and thick woods one large and one small.

Also rocks off the main island to dive around and explore. They're probably filled with fish and other stuff.

>I would feel bad because my eductaion is in economics/finance so I would become a laborer though
You could be a leader though, not everyone has to be a labourer, you could be a manager, big guys(4u) could be labourers
Not everyone is the same, we will still need people to run the finances etc

Itt : roleplay and things that never happened

It's not a bad thing to daydream about living on an island like that.

Not a bad thing but...
It has nothing to do with this board you fucking retard

mhhh..

Where

Can we make an Anglosphere Island and legit become a free nation? kek.

Pic of the property and timestamp faggot

We would have to secure it against lefty-breiviks.

So a few pill boxes and gun nests should cover the shores.

This island is the greatest thing that's happened to this board.

>inb4 300 plus post thread of planning and RP that's swiftly forgotten after bump limit

>Can we make an Anglosphere Island
Hors de question.

user... I... You know that not all things you read on the internet are true right?

Looks really nice but it's way too small.

I'll be in charge of the potluck occurring on Thursday at lunch time. Everyone needs to bring a dish to share.

This island is real.

CASCO BAY ISLAND

New Brunswick, Canada

41+ acres

USD 1,495,000

You arent even OP though?

He's busy making preparations for the island.

This is not related to politics.

MODS = FAGS

Right... Well I hope its real. A Sup Forumsony sounds like fun.

The island has been sold already.
privateislandsonline.com/islands/casco-bay-island

Lets make it into politics. Will it be a monarchy in which op rules? Or will it be a democracy?

look up project /namibia/ m8
i think they're further along with their autism than most

Yeah I have followed that one a little bit. Fun to imagine but not very likely.

kek

Where did that rhodesia project go?

To OP's family, we know.

Fuck, can I come? I don't really have skills besides being a good talker and good writer.

Also, my family hails from Southern Italy; Northwest Sicily, to be more precise.

How do you know that for sure user? In OP's statement he says "they're looking to purchase an island" not "they have purchased an island." Learn to read...

I keep seeing those threads, and I keep thinking it's all coming up wrong. The real problem is, the idea is bad, the planning is garbage, and there's never any execution.

Now I can tell you about something I've been doing for years: building and strengthening westerners diasporas.
I'm a /trv/ler, and I ended up settling in many countries over the years. Every single time, I tried my best to meet other French people, but also other Europeans, and build a community with them. Often communities already existed and I just joined them. People end up forming a big family, organizing activities and events, eating in each other's restaurants, doing business with each other... all the while excluding locals. Soon, entire districts are painted white, streets are clean, people speak English, Spanish and French at the café, quality of life goes up, crime goes down... and there you have your white haven, in the middle of a subhuman infested area.

The best way to find whites ends up being to go to the place where you're the least likely to find them, and see them grouping together. It's human nature.

Now clearly, it's not really ideal:
- You're living in a small enclave, surrounded by subhumans who may see you as an invader. They may one day want to go on a purge and genocide your ass. That's always a possibility. Being myself a security expert, everywhere I went, I did what was necessary to establish and improve awareness, communication and escape plans. But that doesn't mean it's safe, only that you're knee-deep in shit but have good boots.
- Expatriates are often quite "open" people who befriend anyone nice enough: that includes locals and foreign subhumans. Now sure, A nigger American guy you'd meet in Vietnam surely wouldn't be one of the worst, he'd have to have a proper job and not be a complete idiot, but still, those communities are not 100% white.

He misspoke. If you want to live on the island you should err on the side of generosity when making presumptions.

I want to believe proof op

How do you know he misspoke? You sure like talking out of your ass... Is your kielbasa up OP's bum or something?

That is something that already exists, and actually works.

If you want to build a white utopia, it may be best to start by finding a nice country where you can live as a foreigner, which means jobs, hygiene, food and security, and naturally group with others willing to live in this same place. It is less "centric" than most approaches I've seen in 4/pol/ and elsew8ere, and more spontaneous and independent: if the utopia never comes to exist, at least you moved to a nice place and are not dependent on internet neckbeards. That's how expatriates do it, and it works.

In fact, we could just establish a list of "cool places to live abroad", starting with Europe, and then encourage people to move there. As long as there's jobs, hygiene, food and security, why wouldn't you come considering the fucking huge unemployment rates and dropping quality of life in Europe and North America? As an example, you could live like a king in Thailand right now, but instead you're just being a desk jockey in your fucking hometown.

Sure, it's not a white utopia, just a diaspora. But at least you've achieved step one: group courageous and hard-working whites in the same place to live together, and that's more than all those failed /k/ountry projects ever did. From that point, acquiring weapons and claiming your independence is just one step away.

You have no idea how open i am to this idea. Can you organise some kind of group chat? Obviously we will need some filtering process.

Create Tropico El President :^)

LET ME IN GOY

This island's law allows for duels. You and me are first on day one. I'm going to drag you into the ocean and drown you.

So now you're the governing body of the island, who put you in charge? Besides, you'd probably end up like Piggy from Lord of the Flies and be crushed to death by a boulder.

you dumbass I'm invading the line islands

0.166km2 is nothing, i'm invading the line islands and making a real nation

also you wont have soverignty

im invading the line islands and will be a de facto independant state wait until then

Not only have you been negative leading up to population you've turned what would've been a peaceful first day grim by forcing me to kill you in front of everyone.

He Was Not Meant For This

Is what your tomb will read. I will keep it maintained out of duty, not respect.

I can contribute wiht great genes
>mfw all white heritage and family researcher told me I wuz Norwegian Kang n shit

Sure.

1) robotic farm
2) develop an automated recycling plant. Hire some nerds to do it.
3) get lots of trash and produce materials
4) give away the knowledge

Congratulations, you just ended in the history books as one of the guys that released humanity from stupidity and greed

it is bumfuck island

supreme grand marshall cheekypop has promised us a pacific island paradise with it's own military and economy :))

> which means jobs
YOU NEED TO MAKE JOBS!
YOU ARE JUST A SLAVE MIGRANT IF YOU DON'T.
Working for the same people who did this to you in the first place.
Look at the Indian diaspora, they own businesses, pretty much a rubber stamp of the exact same businesses, everywhere. If you don't take ownership of an economic sector you are nothing. You get fired or they target you for redundancy, thats it, game over.

You need to develop a separate culture and role and push that.

Just think about that.

>things that never happened: the post

>user's island
I can clearly see this pic related happening.

>1 post by this ID

>We have at least a couple years before my aunt and uncle kick the bucket so let's start planning
Even assuming this bullshit story is true, this is such a sad thing to say, come on man

i make mummy feel nice :3

>USD 1,495,000
Why is the seller selling?

>inb4 rapidly rising seas
>inb4 thermohaline circulation stops

Official religion off the new nation!

esotericjahanism.com/

JOIN TODAY THE PHROPET NEED YOUR HELP!

>it's a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" colony thread
>future generations will look like a mix of Greeks, Spaniards, Italians and Poles
No thanks

I'm well aware of that. And plenty European diasporas in Asia do just that, they have their own businesses and just milk money out of locals.

But it always starts with business with locals. You can't avoid it. You can't build an entire nation in a day. Those things take time, and I'm thinking it's really what people around here don't get.

Instead of circlejerking about a perfect world and doing nothing, start building a little home. Instead of dreaming about something big, finish something small.