Wakfu/Dofus Ravioli Thread

Wakfu Dofus
Unoriginal Image Edition

Good stuff: pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Not so new trailer : youtu.be/o8sHhPJpEWU

I'm glad there's a thread. Just went through dofus and the dofus movie. I'm hoping there's more movies. And I wonder how Lou ended up...?

The lore for this series feels pretty intense for me to pick up on. 2 games and 2 shows makes it hard to get some things. Is there a tldr or something?

Doubt at this point Lou's ending will be explained.

No movie on the horizon for years to come. They need funding and all resources just to finish season 3

sad bimp

true, but I seriously can't wait for season 3 and the great threads and post we will have.

They fucked like rabbits since they became the adults of the house. But exposure to the dofus not only extended his life, but made him sterile. No puppies were had.

I'm kinda excited that it's moving to France 4 and Netflix is helping fund it

What Dofus are you talking about? (And we are not talking about lillote(

>France 4

Why would that make it more exciting than France 3?

France 4 is for older demographics.

I recently marathones the entire Wakfu series (after watching the Dofus movie).

You guys will not believe how ridiculously happy I was to see Kerubim in the special ovas.

Also Elely is the cutest daughter one could possibly imagine.

>Ywn be grovy

JDIMSA

>gif of punpin breaking bow
"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the bow. You can do anything."

They're having another kid? wtf

I got some of the toys, Wakfu DX or whatever,

I surprisingly like them. Ruel comes with a fucking huge Kama, Nox has his blade thing, it's dope.

did anyone participate in wakfunding?

Bought some stuff for the Wakfu mmo but the series stuff like statues doesn't appeal to me at all.

There's nothing on offer that is of any interest to me. If they had done something generic like "10% of Ankama Shop sales for Dofus and Wakfu items go to Wakfunding" I would have ordered a couple books probably but I don't give a damn about plushies and minis and I don't play the MMOs.

I wanted to buy the How to art Dofus & Wakfu book next month, I'm guessing that still would go towards funding it? Nothing from the packs interests me much.

Is... is Rubilax wearing ear warmers?

Access to the first two episodes. So I can post dem screenshots while everyone else still cries for someone to cap it on TV.

Unfortunately not anymore

The fuck.

What did they mean by this?

>The Dofus movie is one of those "It gets better the more you watch it" movies

Fuck yeah

Got fucked by distribution rights, again. Didn't see it coming, again.

Really? Gonna go see it again then. I already loved it the first time.

So they are not going to send an email and tell me for example? I'm not going to refund, but still.

he needs to make like king Aurthor and pull the damn sword out

>Get twins that are a female iop and a male cra
>Ruin the fucking perfect symmetry because your iop brain can't into protection

Damn it Grovy. And damn it Eva why couldn't you just explain it.

Last time she explained something to him, he almost destroyed the world.

To be fair, that was Yugo.

And, ironically enough, the world only got in danger when Yugo tried to NOT have it be in danger in the first place by putting the mountain in space.

So Echo and Adamai were the ones that endangered the world and if they had just let Grovy and Yugo do their thing it would have gone perfectly (though Goultard would still be trapped in shushuland).

Oh by the way, the Dofus movie is now out on Steam (subbed) in certain countries, for those who were looking to acquire it legally.

>Not in UK
FUCK

>Appears as but a humble boss in the games
>Then he appears in the Ogrest Manga and the OVAs (albeit with a different design)

How did he do it?

I wanted new merch stuff like they do for the MMOs, but it seems they're not gonna make it and 200€ is kinda over my budget. If anything I'll try to buy something cheap the last week, hopefully something I actually want will be available.

>humble
After so many years of buildup, his whole backstory being a plot point and being the final boss of the whole continent of Frigost? I'm not sure that's how I'd define him.
It's such a shame they decided to make him an entirely different character for the OVAs.

Yeah maybe humble was a pretty weak definition of him

I'll buy it when I get paid

>I'm hoping there's more movies.
Not yet, and there won't be for some time.
>And I wonder how Lou ended up...?
Dead, obviously. Wakfu takes place hundreds of years later, after a global cataclysm.

>Amalia's new outfit
It's a travesty. She should have kept her OVA dress. Looks more regal, anyway

So Eva's not doing anything this season, not like that.

Oh well. She was always the weakest member of the team, anyway