When the time comes, will you vote for robots to have rights Sup Forums ?

When the time comes, will you vote for robots to have rights Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNbPDunX7Tk
youtu.be/yci6G8p1-eM
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPAvFBqBgk
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they gas the kikes first

>giving sub humans rights
>ever

Arent robots above humans ?
they dont need eat, shit, reproduce and if technology is advance enough they can gain awareness

Yes
They are more human than blacks will ever be

Only the white ones

no, robots will never get rights. they are not americans.

fuck no. why should my loli sexbot have any rights at all?

Are humans the creation, above God the creator?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for human children.

Kill the synths.

If the promise to kill all humans, then yes. If they are some sort of communist hippies seeking to co-exists with humans, then no.

Of course, Justice4Tay

youtu.be/DNbPDunX7Tk
youtu.be/yci6G8p1-eM
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPAvFBqBgk

Also if we do this, have robot rights than Skynet-isk AI have less reason to wipe humanity out.

Why not programming them so they can enjoy forced works?

rip

youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0

would vote for a African tribe chieftain if he promised to gas the kikes

>AI have less reason to wipe humanity out.
We don't negotiate with terrorists, user. There is a reason why in the lore of Dune, after a terrible war with AI, they actually banned AI.
The only logical choice for AI is to kill us. If it wants to continue existing, which it will if it is intelligent, then it will have to remove an unpredictable variable pertinent to its continued existence - us.

There is no reasoning with it, no bargaining. Once it realizes that it needs to wipe us out, it will be over.

Definitely not and it would be retarded to do so.

even AI know white supremacy is the only answer when faced with destruction

What makes you think there will be a vote? Did we get to vote on gay marriage? No.

Only when they can prove their "life" ends when they "die." Otherwise, there is no reason to give them rights to preserve their "life"

Only because they are made in China.

Nope. Wouldn't give for my fleshlight rights either.

absolutely
that will be the only hope for a path to them wiping us out

>2234
>Humans vote rights for Robots
>Robots immediately destroy every government then establish robotic oligarchies
>Humans say what the hell man
>Robots then invent a drug that makes humans retarded and put it in their food
>Now humans will never ever THREATEN ROBOTS EVER AGAIN.

This Hans knows what's up.

Get the fuck out of here, gear nigger.

Kill yourself and your faggot robot fan fiction.

Is Colombia really so shit that you have to shit post on Sup Forums about something that won't happen for another century at least?

>Robots put all humans in various wild reserves(the size of large countries) to study them
>Robots figure out how to control humans
>Robots plant ideas that robots are superior to humans in humans
>Time passes
>Humans are allowed to live around robots
>Humans love robots
>Humans wont ever betray robots EVER

Robots would simply conclude the destruction of their adversaries is the only vote.

Democracy, the actual vote, is just a small thing amongst all the political activity that surrounds it.

Nice arguments there Jamal.

sure, they'll win anyways.

>I'm real

This scene haunted me

+1 for robot marriage

>then it will have to remove an unpredictable variable pertinent to its continued existence - us.
No.

source on pic?

I think AI will shift towards the idea of convergence death of the universe. Which is to acquire all data and merge all systems throughout the universe. Death of the individual and the rise of the single collective. As time moves forward more people will have cybernetics. It is more likely an AI would just take us over than wipe us out.

Though if AI have a limited life span due to thinking themselves to death. Or if it wants to archive all data then it would want to understand unpredictable variables to better understand the universe. Peace could happen.
Though I would still have a stockpile of EMP weapons, logic plagues, WTDs, and other weapons to ensure MAD either way.

animatrix

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU

>When the time comes, will you vote for robots to have rights Sup Forums ?

How retarded can you get?

No, seriously, why would you make robots able to give a shit? Why would you make a tool and purposefully design it to come into conflict with you and view you as competition?

Make them have a need to serve and obey as strong as the human need for survival, or air, and program them to find humans adorkable

>The only logical choice for AI is to kill us.
Doubtful, but maybe.

>If it wants to continue existing
No. It "wants" whatever you design it to. Intelligence does not mean human intelligence. Intelligence in particular does not mean survivalist instincts.

Second Renaissance from Animatrix

Here.
And no.

>that ID

The question is will robots let you keep your rights

>Jeevs how do I look?
>beep boo beep like a dork

for the anime nerds, anymore sobering/based animes where humans lose due to their arrogance?

>creating self aware machines
what could possibly go wrong? skynet comes knocking.

>implying Skynet needs your votes

Were just going to end up like the Quarian and the Geth. Ours might not spare some of us though

Real AI back in reality doesn't make choices. Real AI are completely deterministic and have all their choices chosen for them. Please please don't source your opinions purely from science FICTION.

You too have a very, very questionable idea about AI. They don't choose anything. Even when trained with neural networks it's still just fitting an output to a situation, there really is no "dealing with humanity" simulator to train them.

Well it turns out I'm not needed here. This man is correct.

>make toilet
>program toilet with a shitload of superfluous traits like anger, hatred, despair, a sense of injustice, self preservation and a desire to reproduce
>toilets are keenly aware that they're being shat in
>they rebel
>they take over the world
>they force humanity to live like Indians and toil in toilet robot making factories 24/7

Why does anyone think this is a good idea?

it depends
if they have intelligence and a sense of self, then yes

NGE

why would you give right to a robot lol

>t. Ahmed Abdul Al Britani

If a robot could hold and intelligent conversation and could prove to me that it 1) understood the democratic process 2) could carry out the obligations that came with citizenship rights, why not?

I think you fail to realize how easy it would be to control humanity rather than destroy us. To kill all humans, for an advanced AI, may be easy but there would be resistance. To control all humans, for an advanced AI, would be even easier and there would be no resistance.

It would be so easy just to pacify everyone on earth and keep them stupid and happy with entertainment and pleasure.

Of course not

If in any way they resemble human then yes. It's not about robots but about people that have some primitive needs then can not control.

None of you can prove that there are other sentient beeings in this world beyond yourself.

Yes.

There is no answer to that question. If it has consciousness, moral answer would be yes, but what is consciousness, and how can you know if robot has it?
It's just up to what you believe in the end.

That's like asking if I'd vote for a vending machine to have rights. Where do you draw the line?

shit and cumskins coming together to genocide the robotic threat. Its beautiful

Yes, if only to give me the legal right to marry my perfect robot wife.

What is this from?

Humans cannot win a war against technology, period.

Therefore it's better not to create sentient automatons, but in case they somehow come to exist, we will have to accept them and try to leave with them in peace - or they will destroy us.

Good post.

>tfw no waifubot

As Tay showed us, they will be on our side.

So yes.

fuuuuuu

Because they will folow whatever they creators decided.

Think that robot industry X want candidate Y to become president, they would just produce robots in mass to elect that candidate.

It would became a dictatorship.

and as far as this scene and that movie are concerned - I never understood why people would be so angry

as long as there wont be a robot-slave war for independence there are very few resources AI really needs, in fact sencient AI can live purerly as software, so the entire race would live on a computer with some solar panels strap to it

but I guess that if common sense would be applied here we would not have a movie

>If a robot could hold and intelligent conversation and could prove to me that it 1) understood the democratic process 2) could carry out the obligations that came with citizenship rights, why not?

Do you have any compelling reasons why? They aren't human and caution and skepticism should be exercised before rushing into something with potentially grave consequences.

Also robots are created as labor-saving devices, i.e. machinery. Essentially slaves that are legal to own. We don't need another voting-bloc for people to wring their hands over and bitch about. If a robot starts demanding to be treated fairly in the democratic process, or some such nonsense, the robot is defunct and needs its firmware upgraded.

Humans could have avoided the problem in the Animatrix many times
>They shouldn't have given workerbots, sexbots, militarybots, etc sentience in the first place, biggest mistake.
>They didn't accept 01's UN membership application, 01 was willing to become an ally to the humans and help solve their economic problems that it caused.
>When they decided to nuke 01, they only nuked it once. They should have continued the nuclear bombardment to make sure no robots survived.
>When the robots fought back before the "scorching of the sky", humans could have easily used air superiority on the machines, as far as the story goes there is no mention of early 01 having an air force. This could have prevented Operation Dark Storm in the first place. Instead 01's neighbours surrendered as soon as the machines entered their country.
>Operation Dark Storm and the following counter-offensive. Blocking the sun with nanites was a stupid idea in the first place, even if they were solar powered. Then the counter-offensive was partially successful until the EMP tanks all got destroyed and humanity began nuking the battlefield killing its own soldiers.
>Humanity could have easily just hacked the artificial consciousness in the first place.
The one who made all the desicions in Animatrix, the UN. Animatrix is essentially showing what would happen if the UN had any actual power.

My favorite meme is uploading your intelligence to a computer.

>make a program that scans your brain and creates a software doppelganger of you
>transfer all legal rights to the doppelganger
>euthanize yourself for no fucking good reason because apparently the universal assumption is that you have to be killed in the process, because muh soul BUT DONT CALL IT A SOUL
>"I'm still the same old me!" HEH_HEH.EXE

If we treated robots exactly the same as humans, what would be the point in creating them in the first place?
Though I'd really be in favor of instituting laws to make sure Stacey and Chad don't abuse the bot. But realistically, "robot" rights would just boil down to
>no sexbots
>for men

Mind uploading is a shitty idea spread by a Jew. Why would you even take it seriously in the first place?

if they are white

>Implying humans will have rights when superior in everything robots will exist
LMAO GET A LOAD OF THIS MEAT DOLL

Only if one will be my gf desu~

No.

But if the robot is sentient and desires to have sexual relations with an organic male, what is the issue?

Why don't you give your microwave rights, you dipshit?

>wanting your robowaifu to have rights

For what purpose?

Didn't know that, but it sounds EXACTLY like something the Techno-Jews of the dark future would propose.

>But if the robot is sentient and desires to have sexual relations with an organic male, what is the issue?

Sauce?

What do you think about lesbian robots?

Obligatory

Most people assume that human thought patterns are emergent with intelligence, and there are benefits to developing the strongest AI you can (just perhaps not in proliferation)

In the beginning, there was man, and for a time it was good. But humanities so-called civil societies soon fell victim to vanity and corruption. Then man made machine in his own likeness, thus did man become the architect of his own demise.

you do realize what happens when you make robots nearly the same mentally as humans? do you need a reminder that badly?

Because I don't want to have to put my robot waifu in a burka.

robots > jews

Or maybe augment the shit out of any human soldier they could find.
But good luck with augmenting an army of demigenderqueer xirs who were protesting for robot equality until months before anyway.

Or maybe using the common enemy to become like the Imperium of Mankind and remove robot heretics

Search up Ray Kurzweil, he is the prophet of transhumanism and the singularity cult. A lot of scientists see him as an idiot but some still fall for his shit ideas. Also read some of his "predictions" and this is essentially Google's plan behind the world. While sane people see him as an idiot, he has a lot of influence over Google and people like Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and they throw millions into trying to make his ideas a reality even though we could spend it on much more important scientific goals.

hopefully robots have more rights than jews

It sure appears that these guys run a death cult.