South Park: White People Renovating Houses

Wow, what a lame start! I'm not sure if think Matt and Trey are writing the show anymore, and boy, does this show.

Isn't it telling that the quality of the show drops whenever they're working on other projects? When they were working on "Book of Mormon" and then "Stick of Truth", the quality from seasons 12-17 dropped significantly. It's hard to tell what went wrong, but to me, it seems that episodes were ghostwritten by Comedy Central's secondary staff.

It would also explain why the quality significantly jumped at season 18 and 19 respectively since they could devote their full energy writing the seasons. Once production for "Fractured, But Whole" started, the quality dropped again.

I think Trey desperately wants to break away from South Park, but he's trapped in it because it's his only guaranteed source of income. Why else would he star in Despicable Me 3 when he doesn't need the role at all? It's completely uncharacteristic of him to star in anything outside his own creations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo
businessinsider.com/south-park-premiere-set-off-a-lot-of-alexa-and-google-home-devices-2017-9
youtube.com/watch?v=YjmghQC3nCE
thereelword.net/south-park-season-20-trey-parker-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

South Park has been zombie mode for 3 seasons now, its over dude.

Last good episode was cock magic

>3

More like 8

People actually watched this?

wew

*I'm not sure if Matt and Trey are writing the show anymore

Holy fuck, I butchered that opening sentence. Too many beers.

DUDE NATIONLISTS ARE ALL DUMB REDNECKS LMAO

DUDE KENDRICK LAMAR REFERENCE, WE ARE SO HIP AND DOWN WITH THE YOUTH

LMAO WHITE PEOPLE ARE SOOO CORNY XFD

>Isn't it telling that the quality of the show drops whenever they're working on other projects?
But their best season (8) happened during the production of their most difficult project (Team America). I guess you could say they were younger and could physically handle juggling 2 productions better.

>still thinking south park will ever recover

let it go

its over

>its a Sup Forums gets triggered episode

They also weren't married at the time. When you're single, it's much easier to put in the work and be edgier.

Marriage fucked it up.

>LMAO WHITE PEOPLE ARE SOOO CORNY XFD
look at your post Cletus, not exactly doing yourself any favors...

Bitch, please.

The episode cracked the laziest jokes possible and accomplished fucking nothing.

not other guy but i found episode quite amusing and also laughed aloud way more than usual. better than half the episodes from the last 2 seasons, recently to me it just feels like half the episodes are great and the other half fall flat.

Also, the subplot between Cartman and Heidi was handled horribly. Even conceding that the relationship wasn't going to last given that Cartman's paranoid went into overdrive the last season doesn't excuse the heinously terrible and unfunny dialogue.

Can someone explain to me what's wrong with the confederate flag.

Not the thread for it. Go to Sup Forums or /his/ if you want to discuss the ethics of waving a Confederate flag.

Secession is illegal.

Seasons 18 and 19 showed some signs Matt and Trey still had it, so I wouldn't be too dismissive.

I attribute the drop in quality to marriage and creative exhaustion from working on other projects. Once they're finally free, then we'll see better episodes.

>It's completely uncharacteristic of him to star in anything outside his own creations.
BASEKETBALL wasn't his creation

it makes niggers get uppity

I've been watching this show since 7th grade. It hasn't been funny in fucking years. The best part of this first ep was Cartman's repeated sighs at his girlfriend. The Snuke/Homeless season was probably the last one that had a good handful of good episodes. It's been downhill since then.

Haha i'm absolutely loving this assblast and damage control. Who exactly are trying to convince here?

>B-b-b-but it wasn't even good! it's not funny when you make fun of me!

Don't you know you are exactly as stupid as they make you out to be? My god, this show is like the gift that keeps on giving! Please, keep it coming

thats just ur opinion man. maybe u outgrew the show.

MUH SLAVERY
MUH RACISM
UGH JUST UGH
I CANT EVEN

Watched this when I was drunk last night. Can't really remember anything other than cartman having a girlfriend and it not being funny. I thought they were supposed to be going back to older episode style.

Maybe you just have a shitty sense of humor that comes from being underage.

hi Sup Forums

>it's a "if south park offends people i dislike it's based but if it offends me then i hate it" episode
When did Sup Forums become so fucking sensitive? It's a silly tv show.

South Park has always sucked.
Completely sold out our state.
Lazy fucks should have become electricians but noooo, fucking Nepotism sets in and our state becomes irreversibly fucked to hell.

Except of course in state constitutions which Southern states had saying that they could fuck off whenever they wanted.

If you liked anything but a handful of episodes past season 10 I just feel sorry for you.

he has to make more money to buy sneakers for his wife's black son

Yeah didn't think it was great but was funny enough. I watch those shitty house flipping shows all the time and thought it was funny seeing Randy and Sharon's show.

Seriously, what a disgusting piece of shit who should kill himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo

I don't.

Those shows are terrible.

state constitutions do not supersede the federal constitution.

ADD CARRARA SUBWAY TILE TO MY FUCKING SHOPPING LIST !

Except secession was perfectly legal until the civil war.

Lincoln actually broke the constitution by attacking the csa

Well they used to say they were right wing libertarians that hated liberals and conservatives but hated liberals even more.
In the goo backs episode, it made fun of conservatives but made fun of liberal hippy douches even more and concluded that goo backs were indeed a problem
They never went fully against the right until now
So it kind of seems like they sold out (which they admitted they might do one day)

and that's why we had a war to solidify that fact

Why is Master Chief there?

The show was always slightly right wing but made fun of BOTH sides
So if they don't make fun of Neo-soviet antifa fags this season, when they referenced the riot
I'll be disapointed
In team america, they were more hard on the left than the right, and it pissed off liberals who expect dit to be a liberal anti-American propaganda movie

They said that liberals were pussies and they sometimes became so full of shit that they became assholes (commies and terrorists) themselves because pussies (liberals) are only an inch an a half away from assholes (commies)
That is the Trey and Matt we've all come to expect great commentary from

>/po/

FAIL

Secession is not in the US Constitution and so its legal status was not determined.
I think the logic of freely joined so can freely leave is more convincing, but secession wasn't ever deemed legal.
Also CSA attacked Union first. Lincoln did a lot of illegal and unethical things, but he didn't fire the first shot

I mean rally not riot
the antifags were the ones who turned it to a riot though

>It's another "alt-right crybabies throw a fit whenever a popular show depicts them in a negative light" episode

Read my posts:
This is the first time they've gone full force against the right without saying anything anti left

Well, regardless of whether you liked it or not.. It made headlines lol. I personally think this is hilarious.

businessinsider.com/south-park-premiere-set-off-a-lot-of-alexa-and-google-home-devices-2017-9

Secession was also never deemed illegal

States/territories/former nations can be admitted into the USA, but they can never leave? Really makes me think..............
blockading fort sumner was considered hostile aggression against Americans. This was a big controversy which almost led to Lincolns impeachment early on. It's also is why the confederates fired first. The fact that you don't know this proves I'm arguing why an idiot desu

>Well they used to say they were right wing libertarians that hated liberals and conservatives but hated liberals even more.
And then the right drifted off into idiocy and insanity to the point where Matt and Trey likely can no longer identify with the political right.

>Why else would he star in Despicable Me 3 when he doesn't need the role at all?

For his kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjmghQC3nCE

Well it would be even more insane and stupid to pretend that liberals and antifa fags are the smart, sane ones
And to pretend that conservatives weren't less stupid then them at that rally
Liberals will always be more insane and douchey
Make fun of the cringey alt right, but it wouldn't hurt them to remind everyone that liberals are douche bags that are dangerously close to being commies

>In the goo backs episode, it made fun of conservatives but made fun of liberal hippy douches even more and concluded that goo backs were indeed a problem

>Making fun of conservatives in 2004 meant satirizing immigration policies
>Making fun of conservatives in 2017 means satirizing white nationalists

This activated the shit out of my almonds

And back in the day Trey and Matt pretty much said wetbacks are problematic to society with that goo backs episode
So why wouldn't they identify just a little bit with the anti-immigration policies of the right today?

>I think liberals are douche bags and I feel personally offended that South Park isn't focusing on this
WEW

They're sucking up to their skype overlords.
Trey was forced to be a cuck by the sword.

Wet backs are problematic to society and so are nazi idiots.

Grow up and smell the coffe.

Did you watch the episode? it turned out the red necks were right, and even Randy the pretentious moron sided with them once he lost his job
Stan the voice of reason was also for anti-immigration policies

>everyone in the future will be mixed race!!
>woops, looks like it's only European countries which are mixed raced haha

Trey hasn't been happy with how it has been going. He wants to get to back the kids and them just getting into fucked up situations. They have to wrap up some shit though first..such as Cartman and his gf.

thereelword.net/south-park-season-20-trey-parker-interview/

The modern left would call YOU a nazi for saying wetbacks are a problem

True

>the red necks were right
>The """""alt-right""""" still complains

my point is so stop saying nazis are a problem
You sound like a massive faggot
The nazis were defeated a long ass time ago

See

That was an old episode, before there was the alt-right
None of us are complying about classic slightly right wing anti-left wing South Park

>The nazis were defeated a long ass time ago
>White nationalist neo Nazi rallys happening across America

I literally agreed with your first point. Please re-read it.
As for your second.
You said, literally, Lincoln broke the Constitution by attacking the CSA. Lincoln did not break the Constitution when he attacked the CSA. Article II section II gives President Commander in Chief powers. He can order an attack, especially when fired upon.
If you had instead written that Lincoln violated the Constitution by suspending habeas corpus, blockading Confederate ports, or maintain troops at Fort Sumter then you'd have something to say. But your unfortunate reading comprehension and imprecise statements make you a poor representative for pro-secessionist points.

You're randy in the goo backs episode, bitching about Stan the voice of reason being ''timecest''
Like maybe 0.0000001 percent of those people identified with nazis
I hope they parody people like you

I'm not much of a student of history - but isn't the confederate flag, the flag of the people who tried to destroy the united states of America?

do you think the nazi flag would be a popular hot ticket item in Israel?

>their happening all across America!!!
>CNN told me!!!

Not him but it doesn't matter if it was legal or illegal, Secession is a threat to the power and territorial integrity of a nation. Letting the south secede would be practically yelling across the ocean for the Europeans to come fuck with us again. I highly doubt the south would have willingly let any of its territory secede to form its own country or rejoin the union. Burning shit wasn't illegal either no Geneva convention yet cuck.

>Like maybe 0.0000001 percent of people who showed up to a rally advertised on sites like the Daily Stormer, who chanted "Jews will not replace us" identified with Nazis
Okay.

Communist anti-fa rallies are way more common.
Extreme leftist organizations that openly loot and kill like BLM are acting on the open and praised.
For us in Europe that suffered under far leftist dictatorships that fell only a few years ago, the resurgence of authoritarian communist leftism is significantly more unnerving.

you are correct, you are not much of a student of history

>He can order an attack, especially when fired upon.
But he can't declare war, fuckwit. The controversy comes form Lincoln sending a fleet of battle ships to surround an island (and steal merchant boats) without congressional approval.

That's why the Prize cases went all the way to the Supreme Court. 5-4 split vote. 4 of America's top judges agreed Lincoln broke the Constitution. The rest agreed, but didn't care, because war is a racket

No, its the flag of the south who wanted to secede instead of being controlled by Washington. Hence no Taxation without Representation

Great post.

One douchebag shows up at an alt-right rally waving a swastika flag and suddenly the U.S has a neo-nazi problem but hundreds of antifags freely fly the Soviet flag and not only is it ignored, they get praised by the media for being heroes standing up against the neo-nazis.

If they still have balls they'll BTFO antifa
It's so easy to go after white people and the right wing these days, it's boring and unoriginal
Like when Sargon the cuck says he wants white gencoide, and then says later it's only a joke and people should stop getting butthurt. Okay, that's fine, it's a joke, but he would never say the same shit about any other race. He only went after what's EASY to make fun of.
South Park is supposed to make us all think, criticize everything
I have some faith that they are just leading the left on and the series conclusion will once again show that the red necks were more right (no pun intended) than the liberal douche bags
Leading the left on is classic Matt and Trey
Like with the Team america trailers

>calling someone a cuck
>posts a picture of one of the worst ranked generals in American history
O I'm laffin

Remember that Lee is still considered the best general America's produced.

the fact that you wrote an essay to try and dissect their thought process shows how bootyblasted you are over a cartoon that makes political commentary
>wahhhh i dont like it when they make fun of my ideologies
max kek u fucking faggot

Doesn't matter still burned your shit Cletus. General Lee got cucked out of his ancestral home by a big ass graveyard.

>Hyuk hyuk hyuk all we gots to do is defend our emplacements and then run away.
>thousands of disposable potato niggers

Who would fight for blacks to stay in America?
What a cuck.
Based Lincoln would have sent them all back.
The Southerners are such cucks.

u triggered kid? need a safe space?

And yet Eisenhower hung a picture of Lee in his office during WW2. Not Sherman. Wonder why?

I love how fat pasty Northeners have this homosexual worship for Sherman lol. It's like impotent rage from your cuckshed. 10 Yankees dead for everyone of Lee's confederates.

At least pick a cooler guy like Custard
Probably because he reign

Technically, blacks weren't a part of the community of citizens of America until the Union began drafting them

Because he was a good little cuck who took it up the ass from Lincoln and advocated healing and mending relationships in the nation.

it was a terrible episode. I dont think Trey is trapped. Dude is loaded and South Park will make his grandkids kids money. They just arent trying and are very distracted. The humor on the show comes from current events. They havent shown they can do comedy the way futurama can I.E. make a joke and know its gonna be funny in 2 years when people finally see the episode. Trey and Matts humor is very much in the hear and now. This is why most of the episodes suck when rewatching them because it delt with what was going on at the time. Make Love Not WarCraft will not be funny to most people in 10 years. They do have a few episodes that will stand the test of time. The Fun time with weapons being one of their top ones. They have an episode about Paris Hilton. No one gives two fucks about that hoe no mo

>until the cucks started utilizing their bulls
uhuh, yeah, keep talking your cuck mumbo jumbo.
Northerners never even had to witness the horrors of blacks...we remained pure....until you soiled it with your degeneracy.

>DUDE LMAO CHRISTIAN MUSIC IS SO LAME
I never liked this faggot show

Probably descended from the border ruffians who moved into Kansas.

He was also West Point's best student and it's superintendent, which is why Lincoln begged him to join the union

The episode sucked, the premise of poor white people replacing alexa was kinda funny but poorly executed and the whole Cartman subplot was utter trash

I named my Camero The General Sherman, you mad about that burnt city?

He was cornered like a dog in the end. A proud career ended like that. Pathetic.

Why do Sup Forumstards claim to be patriotic yet fly the confederate flag which represents treason?

maybe its because theyre all trash