American posters can fuck off

68% of Americans are overweight. SIXTY-EIGHT. Keep that in mind every time you see their flag. There's a 68% chance that the poster is just a disgusting slob. You know why they're fat? Because they're stupid. Being fat is a symptom of an eating disorder, which means they have a sick mind. It's just as bad as being anorexic, only it's the opposite. Imagine if 68% of Americans were anorexic! No wonder their country is going to shit.

Americans like to come on here and act like their country is the greatest, but only the Japanese buy that "America is #1" bullshit. Let's be honest, they're pudgy mongrels and their politicians are evil imperialists.

I am 6 feet 200#, what does it matter if people are fat?

and let's not forget that THIS is a regular sight in American department stores and shopping malls

>what does it matter if people are fat?

Google "obesity health risks" I mean it's pretty fucking obvious. It's also ugly.

Fuck you nigger. Your country is garbage. We could annex you on a fucking Saturday and be back home in time for Sunday Night football.

>thinking the Sup Forums population from the US reflects the actual pop
Are you a polling company? Is Hillary winning?

Motorized shopping cart don't last that long

why is it so obvious when it is a poo in loo posting?

> ugly
Beauty standard is already shifting.

t. Raymond Chang

because their always severely buttblasted and have a tenuous grasp of the english language

>tfw in the 32%
>can't gain weight to save my life

>fat American kid is triggered

Go drown your feelings of self loathing in some McDonald's secret sauce you fat piece of trash. You know it's true. Your shitty country sucks and it is dragging down everyone else.

>overweight
>thinking this means morbidly obese

Nigger, you're probably overweight, or underweight. Your dad is too.
Got a bit of a beer gut? You're overweight.
Bearmode? Overweight.

The reason a majority of America isn't at what has been decided as the healthiest most ideal weight for their age/height is because there is so little "here is how you must live" stuff happening.

You eat what you like, drink what you like, and that's that.

Here, just about every single man over the age of 20 is either a skinny runt or has a bit of a gut. So fucking what, faggot?

>68% of Americans are overweight.

>why is it so obvious when it is a poo in loo posting?

why are those fuckers so freakishly skinny?

Kek I love it when people make false statistics for clicks and ad revenue
Shows how desperate they are and that they lack empathy or duty

Go smoke some pot, you degenerate faggot loving cuck. Nothing good has ever come out of Canada but faggots. You maple niggers need to learn your place. Without America, your country would be a third world shit hole.

>68%
Niggers and women don't come to Sup Forums

This

I already did, I'm high af. Got a problem? Smoking weed is perfectly healthy, being fat on the other hand, is not.

According to what? BMI?

6'5", 260lb, 20% body fat

Manlets and sticks stay mad.

makes since you'd be into weeds since your flag has one on it

>continues to leaf post
>completely irrelevant to politics

Why aren't you banned?

MODS = FAGS

Oi, Bong Bro.

This isn't the place for rational discourse.

Hold the salt on my syrup mmk?

A FUCKING LEAF

Gonna leave this here.

AMERICANS ARE THE BIGGEST SHITPOSTERS EVER

LITERALLY LMAOO

>overweight

nigger 90% of the civilized world is overweight
keek

The only place I've ever seen an overweight fat ass on a motorized shopping cart that wasn't very old with disability was at a Canada Walmart. Explain that faggot.

Canada, why are all your posts about the U.S.? You leafs are obsessed. You must fap to the American flag, and once you're finished and the guilt and shame sets in, you come back to Sup Forums and shitpost about Americans.

>a fucking leaf

>this is your average american

Quoth the non-country headed by a literal faggot

>Keep that in mind every time you see their flag. There's a 68% chance that the poster is just a disgusting slob
Doesn't work like that leaf, you have to take in account the type of people who post on this site. It's like going to an American vegan site and calling everyone fat, because "muh 68 billion percent"

>tfw mississippi
>40% chance that im morbidly obese
>50% chance that im black
>72% chance im black in my hometown

5'8'', 150 lbs, 10% BF, fucking white male
state wise, im making it brah

Many of us probably fall below 1800 calories a day. Granted there must be some hamlords that use this place and a grip of starving autists mixed with fit/

Fuck off sand nigger.

>5'9
>220 lbs
>Squat 315 lbs for reps
>Bench 240 for reps
>Not sure bf %
Am I a fatty Sup Forums?

To be fair, BMI is not only bias towards tall people, but also doesn't tell what bodyfat% they are.
I remember TYT made a report about so many firefighters being overweight, and how "muh firefighters can save muh life if they're fat".

Truth is, a lot of them are just built as fuck, you need to be strongly built to carry people are while carrying all the equipment.

ENOUGH!
I'm underweight you son of a bitch.

Jesus, 6'5 @ 260, and 20% of that is fat? How much u lift? I feel like you should weigh more at that bf/hight if you were real strong...

>being an asian worshiping syrup nigger

I'd be embarrassed quite frankly.

>5'8
>making it
Oh boy