Why do white guys allow their women to get beaten by negros?

Why do white guys allow their women to get beaten by negros? youtube.com/watch?v=rFj13WTyhNY

Other urls found in this thread:

dumpert.nl/mediabase/6871737/c2d9767c/tokkiemoeder_neergehaald_door_gangsternegertje.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420834/How-did-Lauren-Mann-die-Murder-American-nanny-Vienna-remains-mystery-autopsy-fails-discover-killed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#NotMyWoman

BECAUSE WE'RE WEAK KEKOLD, WE DESPERATELY HOPE TRUMP WILL FIGHT THIS FIGHT FOR US

they are strong independent women, they can handle it.

if not, come crawling back and denounce feminism

If they are dumb enough to get in contact with them they deserve it.

#NotWithHer

Any white girl close enough to a nigger to get beaten up by one almost certainly fucks them. I don't care about trash.

They want gender equality, they don't want me to fight for them.

It's sexist. ;^)

If women want to castrate men and fend for themselves then go ahead and let them.

This is what they get. Their asses beat by people they can't cuck.

>their women

wow so sexist OP

If I see woman being beat on the street I do not arrogantly CIS dash over to help. It is HER body not mine

If I see a woman being stabbed or having gasoline poured on Her I use that moment not as an opportunity to interfere with her independance process, but as a moment of reflection on the bravery and strenght of a Woman to make such a noble choice, like a Tibetan monk

You burn the coal, you pay the toll.

Not my problem.

the answer is simple.

Exactly. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

I thought American women wanted independance, or feminism?

I'm not marrying a white woman, so not a single fuck is given.

Came here to post this

Burn the coal...

I'm glad she burned it, to be honest. The white race needs to select for loyalty.

As time goes on, the children of coalburners aren't white. Only the loyal white women have white children.

Because western white women want that. They're the worst kind of women.

hahaha

because white men are pathetic betas

>NOT YOUR WOMEN
they can get fucked. quite literally

gross

Nah. We just want them to fully suffer through the white genocide that they helped usher in with their god damn SJW idiocy.

/thread

Why should I care about some whore I don't know?

Once they go black, we don't want them back.

Because if a nigger is beating them they aren't white

None of my business

If it were my girlfriend the girl would get a knife right in her abdomen. I'd drive it in so hard that her whole body would lift off of the ground. Fucking uncivilized scum. No matter what race, whoever behaves like that needs a good lesson taught to them.

I'm surprised how redpilled this thread is.

I give less than 10 replies til a stormfront feminist or one of her white knights blows their top and calls us Jewish though

They seem to protect the good ones

Loud one walk around freely

Underrated post.

This is what they wanted, They took advantage of the white mans generosity and weren't happy being equal with men proving once again the female brain operates almost identical to the negro brain, Give them an inch they take a mile.

No, the real question here is why white guys don't allow them to beat them more.

yo, Im white but this was ok with me. They let the chick get up at the end, and it looked like a consensual fight

Burn the coal pay the toll...

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

White people aren't knee jerk reactionists that cry foul at muh white race every time one of theirs get beat.

White people only care about intelligent people. If you make dumb decisions, white people don't see you as white anymore (vice versa as well: if you make smart decisions, they see you as white).

To add to this, white women should be beaten every now and then.

Watch till the end

dumpert.nl/mediabase/6871737/c2d9767c/tokkiemoeder_neergehaald_door_gangsternegertje.html

burn the coal, pay the toll, harvest the sand, get canned
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420834/How-did-Lauren-Mann-die-Murder-American-nanny-Vienna-remains-mystery-autopsy-fails-discover-killed.html

Have dated great black woman for the last three years.

If either of us saw a white woman getting mugged or stranded on the side of the road we would have a nice guffaw and then go on our way to be quite honest family.

She's a strong, independent woman. She fought for years against the patriarchy to gain equality. Who are we to take away what she has rightfully earned?

This