Why does pol get triggered evetytime when a black person gets featured in a game or movie?

Why does pol get triggered evetytime when a black person gets featured in a game or movie?

We all remember GTA SanAndreas. It is probably one of the most popular games of all time. Even in third world wholes like Somalia this game is playable in every Internet cafee. And the story is literally just about a young black gangbanger who steals cars, kills white cops and breaks into peoples homes as side mission.

Nobody cared, we all played the shit out of it. I think you guys are killing the joy of life with this exeggerated racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_séries_policières_françaises#France_2_.2F_Antenne_2
games.slashdot.org/story/04/08/12/0536227/racial-issues-alleged-in-gta-san-andreas-other-games
gac.sagepub.com/content/3/3-4/264.abstract
gamefaqs.com/boards/914983-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/48119882
nytimes.com/2004/08/12/technology/the-color-of-mayhem.html?pagewanted=4&src=pm&_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grove Street 4 lyfe fool

t. White Sven

Because as long as they're sticking to the story or reality we don't mind. Niggers gangbanging stealing cars and killing cops is reality. James bond becoming black, or Spiderman is completely butchering the story.

A game about a nigger nigging isn't outside the realm of possibility

SPBP

Its just a game nigga

>Nobody cared, we all played the shit out of it

and theres a reason for that. it was perfectly fine, made up for a good story and didnt feel forced in any way.

Because it was Ghetto people doing ghetto shit.

Turning Germans and Frenchmen into blacks in a ww1 game is a whole different thing.

It's called believability, Claus. Playing as a nigger who steals cars and commits unprovoked random acts of violence seems believable.

Playing a game which portrays the demographics of world War 1 soldiers as like 25% black is just stupid. Among other dumb a historical shit in that game

Context. GTA:SA wouldn't make sense with a white, asian, or hispanic gangster since SA is all about a black gangster.

BF1...it's about a white man war with too many "non-European" character models.

GTA: SA is not a "diverse" game because it doesn't have ethnic shoehorning.

>didnt feel forced in any way.
This is what seems to be so hard to grasp for so many people.
Any kind of character is perfectly fine so long as it is a natural extension of the story/Canon and atmosphere of the media portraying it.
Forcing something for the sake of shoehorning just leaves a bad taste over the whole thing

Best part of SA: Between San Fiero and Las Venturas, working for Mike.
It's also the most unrealistic part.

GROVE STREET FOR LIFE HOMIE

I don't mind black, gay and female actors, characeters, whatever.

What I fucking hate is when it's pushed down my throat. Every single french tv show is about a female main character and include graphic gay scenes.
I'm not even kidding.
It's portrayed like it's the new normal. It's not.

Then again, it's a work of fiction, so I'm still okay with that. Not watching because most of them are shit anyway, but I wouldn't get mad over it.

The part that really makes me mad is that the actors/producers/whatever get invited on all media networks and newspapers whenever something new is released, and EVERY FUCKING TIME they claim (encouraged by the """"journalist"""") they did something new, original because the main character is a woman.
IT'S NOT FUCKING BRAVE OR ORIGINAL YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE, EVERY SINGLE SHOW IS LIKE THIS. EVERY SINGLE ONE. HOW IS IT BRAVE TO DO THE EXACT SAME THING EVERYONE ELSE HAS DONE FOR THE PAST DECADE?

Samuel L as Nick Fury seems totally acceptable to me, vs. Elba as Heimdall.

Pretty much everything that happens outside of not-LA is pretty preposterous when you remember that CJ's motivation is being a gud boi who dindu nuthin trying to find out who murdered his mama

Apparently stealing a harrier jet from an army base at the behest of some dirt ball hippie is just whadda nigga gotta do sometimes to find mommas killer

All you had to do was follow the damn train

In what way?

Spiderman being white doesn't effect the character whatsoever

"What are black people like?"

> boots up Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

because san andreas was realistic. it was literally hood life simulator. you played a nigger that did nigger things. other niggers did even niggerer things around you. white cops shot at you and called you names. you stole cars, broke into houses, beat up random people on the street

it was all realistic in that regard. what we hate is when someone shoves a game or show down our throat about a perfect black guy who wouldn't harm a fly being mr perfect when we all know that's fucking bullshit. and it happens OVER and OVER. Or some fucking STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMMEN WHO KNOW GUNS N KARATE N SHIET.

holy fuck I'm tired of those tropes

But it's ok when a white guy does it?

I played that game for about 2 minutes. I couldn't play as that character and have those friends whilst maintaning any semblance of empathy.

They have no class at all. None. And not a single redeeming feature in their culture. I don't want to spend 10 minutes escaping from the police to be treated with a cutscene of CJ's crack smoking, ebonics-talking low-life friends.

There was no motivation to win.

Hans its a game, we are now in the real world.

where did you get that idea you racist?

all i said was i don't like unrealistic protagonists with identical biographies being shoved into games to please a minority audience.

> fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_séries_policières_françaises#France_2_.2F_Antenne_2
>(list of french police tv show on public television)

Let's see the first ten by air date

>les temoins
>female cop helped by male ex-cop

>Alex Hugo
>female cop helped by male ex-cop

>Lanester
>surprisingly the plot and cast seem normal on first glance

>Duel au soleil
>Corsican corrupt cop (played by a sandnigger, go figure) and a nigger cop from continental france that tries to bust him

>Cherif
>sandnigger cop with a female cop swooning over him

>Candice Renoir
>female cop

>Caïn
>cop in a wheelchair

>Main courante
>female cop

>Trafics
>female cop

>Meurtres au paradis
>female cop with a male cop

Fuck you france television, I can't wait until you fucking die. Out of ten fucking show, only one has a white male main character, and he's in a fucking wheelchair.

When a white guy does what? I think you're avoiding their point for the sake of an argument.

Stut your stupid-ass Balla mouth up. Grove Street 4 Lyf

I actually never played it as i hated hiphop culture back then.

KEEP UP MOTHAFUKA

gta was meant to have black people everywhere. but not movies about the history of nordic countries or spiderman

Should have kept playing. You get to kill Ryder and Smoke.
The whole point of the story is how that hood life is bullshit and how CJ's "friends" were the ones pinning him down to the hood.

Better than being an idiot and letting the cops handle it. Especially if those cops are LSPD(aka LAPD) dirtbags.

I don't get bothered when an originally black character gets cast black. When they start darkening originally white characters is where I draw the line.

Because GTA is original my friend

A nigger dude tired of niggering, so he niggers his way into money so he doesn't have to nigger so much anymore.

Then you have blatant forcing of black characters in places where you'd go lolwut

>polish pride

They created an original character with his story and struggles that wasn't leeching from a previous characters success in the name of pandering.

They also weren't trying to revise history.
CJ was a gang banger turned family mam that got caught up In gang banging again after his mother died. That's a way better story than "Oh hey, we killed Pete, meet miles".

he's supposed to be smart

>Spidaman
>Spidaman
>Does whateva a nigga does
>Spins a web, slings some drugs
>Pays protection to some thugs!
Watch out!
>It's spidaman!

I didn't play games like grand theft auto and I was raised to know that these type of games are degenerate. I've always had a problem with it.

San Andreas was good because it was blacks in a setting that blacks would actually be in.

Blacks as the majority in WW1 is just shit.

gta 5 was the fist game ive ever played where the main characters were such colossal irredeemable assholes that it ruined the game for me.

thats cool i guess. im looking forward to gta 6 with it's baby rapping simulator that costs 20 million to make and raise controversy. and the thousands of oddly hypocritical jokes that fall flat. and ping pong mini game that take 20 minutes to drive to. and the cool secret area that says "You're an idiot and this game is cynical cash grab" on it

>Even in third world wholes like Somalia this game is playable in every Internet cafee.
Speaking from experience, are we Jamal?

CJ was an actual character. Not a political statement.

Ah, nigga, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got you'd get some bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybeTanisha'll call your dog-ass if she ever stop fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. Niggaaaaaaaa...

25%? Only 25? Have you played the shitty beta? There are no white people on the British team, and so far you can't even change your race.

Peter Parker is supposed to be a bullied character who stands up for himself with superpowers.

Ain't ever seen no nigga get bullied.

>Be CJ
>Make Grove street Great Again

Buster. Straight up buster.

Caïn and Meurtres au Paradis are top-tier though

What's the difference between a shoe-horned minority and a well written character?

Redpill me, I'm so fucking desperate to understand your thinking because I don't get it at all

but why

GTAV would have been so much better if they just stuck with Trevor. Give him a plot where he works for that fed guy as a trade-off for sentence reduction, he meets people throughout which he develops a sense of sanity again, he meets the love of his life and then she sleeps with a nigger behind his back and tries to cuck him.

Next 10-15 minutes of storyline is pure manslaughter and getting away with it, ending with lonely suicide, because fuck good endings.

Sounds like a pretty good ending to me, m8

A well-written character is relatable for a start. Shoehorned characters are forgettable, contribute little to the story if there are relatable characters and if they are alone, they're irredeemably boring.

>well written character
>solves murder
>happens to be black/female/gay
>it's just a small part of the character, and the overall show is balanced (or not, like the wire where it's mostly niggers, but it made sense in the context)

>shoe-horned minority character
>be black/female/gay
>LOOK AT ME I'M BLACK/FEMALE/GAY
>sex scene out of nowhere (faggot sucking a cock, black having sex with a white female, or female being a complete slut. Never normal sex)
>DID I MENTION I'M BLACK/FEMALE/GAY?
>bigot trying to oppress main character out of nowhere, in the dumbest way possible
>bigot gets ridiculed
>GOD IT'S HARD BEING A BLACK/FEMALE/GAY COP
>happens to solve murder at some point
>let's have another sex scene to conclude this magnificent story

San Andreas is the only GTA game with a home invasion minigame, despite two more GTA games coming out for PS2 and four more (TBOGT, TLAD) on PS3/Xbox. San Andreas is the only one where you play as a black guy the entire time.

In GTA5 it's implied that Franklin never knew his father, and the lack of home invasion minigames is due to Franklin trying to get out of the ghetto. The only reason he left the ghetto was because a white guy (Michael) taught him how to pull off large-scale robberies.

that reminds me, is jessica jones any good?

The only thing white man babies have left is their cartoons and games.

Because it was more than just blm, whites oppressing us bullshit. San andreas is one of the best games because of the boundaries it pushed as a game at the time but more so because of its killer story. CJ returning home for the funeral of his mum and just getting trapped in the whole gang banger bullshit.

>Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where film stars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.

Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets

>TLDR CJ was a well written character with a killer story

GTA IV was the best, it was also really comfy and had lots of little immersive things in it.

Cousin it is your Cousin, do you want to go bowling?

I like to use GTA:SA as an example whenever people bring this topic up.

People did actually get upset before the game was released that the MC was going to be black. I remember people on message boards, and IRL, honestly saying "well i don't want to play as a nigger in a GTA game". It was actually kind of amazing how fast they stopped saying that once they actually played the game.

The reason they stopped saying it was because CJ was a good character, and the fact that he was black wasn't shoehorned in by any means. You play the game and the fact that your character is black isn't the center focus and actually works with the plot.

Now imagine if they remade/rebooted SA and made CJ and his family asian. No context, just completely asian, but still manages to have the characteristic of CJ and background of CJ. You can quickly see why this would be completely inappropriate and damaging to the overall story.

Would you consider someone who says "making CJ asian is retarded, CJ can't be asian" a racist against asians?

>yfw big smoke was just stallin for the ballas with that order

>Nobody cared

Except that's false, retard. When the game was announced nobody wanted to play this game because you played as a nigger and people were crying about muh racism way before the term SJW existed.

>games.slashdot.org/story/04/08/12/0536227/racial-issues-alleged-in-gta-san-andreas-other-games

From 2004.

>gac.sagepub.com/content/3/3-4/264.abstract

From 2008

>gamefaqs.com/boards/914983-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas/48119882

SJWfaqs bitching about it 8 years ago

>nytimes.com/2004/08/12/technology/the-color-of-mayhem.html?pagewanted=4&src=pm&_r=0

From 2004

I still remember when the game was announced and everybody was crying about it, I used to visit Gamefaqs before though, there's no need for revisionist crap.

Meanwhile Niko's trying to kill a guy for the mob.

Never played the game cuz the main character was black.

Been told it's great, but don't care

Dude I made my CJ pump iron and bang hookers. It was such a release to be able to swim too. The amount of content in the game was so massive, you forgot CJ was black and just fucked around.

>Michael gets cucked
>Trevor breaks le happy cancuck sterotype
>franklin a black

was GTA5 always this bad?

MMUHFUGEN

Yes.

>forgot CJ was black

you must have the attention span of a ground squirrel.

What? I fucking love GTA:SA. Take your projection elsewhere kraut cuck. I can be racist and still enjoy playing vidya as another race. It doesn't have any subversive kike bullshit in it that I remember.

Because the character fitted the setting. It was a dirty ghetto with criminals and niggers. If a character fits the setting they are always praised, if a character was just put in there to pander to a specific group then it's absolute shit.

>Michael uncucks himself
>Trevor's opinions and believes are quintessential Canadian shitposter
>Franklin is a pretty smart for a nigger
GTA V wasn't a bad game

That game was politically incorrect because the characters lived up to every stereotype in the book. Sup Forums has no reason to dislike it.

How did Michael uncuck himself? He got back with his shitty wife who cucked him all the time.

Pilots and cavalrymen are I believe, maybe tankers. But you're right, among the 4 standard classes, 3 are black, one is Indian, pretty ridiculous.

YOUNG HEARTS BE FREEEE TONIGHT

>beat a guy
>this uncucks you
>this stops the guilt of him fucking your wife
>this is what (((they))) believe

i really didnt like the 3 playable character option

>. It is probably one of the most popular games of all time. Even in third world wholes like Somalia this game is playable in every Internet cafee
who the fuck care?
The same could be said about Leagues of Legend, HL2, Warcraft 3 or whatever.
>Nobody cared, we all played the shit out of it. I think you guys are killing the joy of life with this exeggerated racism.
you are the one caring about a such crap right now.

>shitskins are responsible for the most horrific war in human history
I like this revisionism.